Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSI POWR Grades
- CPSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- CPSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CPSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 157.14, Computer Programs & Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 28.03%, Computer Programs & Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Computer Programs & Systems Inc comes in at 6.1%, a number that bests 28.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Computer Programs & Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AVGR, INTZ, LIVN, WSTL, and CEMI.
- CPSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Computer Programs & Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CPSI's price/sales ratio is 64.15% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 235 months, CPSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.7.
- CPSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 27.6%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.3%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -54.52%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.11% of graded US stocks.
- CPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HRTH, PRGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSI.
The table below shows CPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.87||52-week high||$37.62|
|Prev. close||$31.29||52-week low||$26.11|
|Day high||$31.95||Avg. volume||93,390|
|50-day MA||$32.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.50||Market Cap||470.53M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Computer Programs & Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) CEO Boyd Douglas on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Dru Anderson - Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications Inc. Boyd Douglas - President & Chief Executive Officer Matt Chambless - Chief Financial Officer David Dye - Chief Growth Officer Chris Fowler...
Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI), EngageSmart (ESMT)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI – Research Report) and EngageSmart (ESMT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) In a report released today, Joy Zhang CFA from Leerink Partners maintained a Buy rating on Computer Programs and Systems, with a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $28.16, close to its 52-week low of $27.06. According to TipRanks.com, CFA is ranked #6212 out of 7791 analysts. Computer Programs and Systems has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $35.00.
CPSI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.81% and 5.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MOBILE, Ala., February 15, 2022--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a community healthcare solutions company, today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch