Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPSI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CPSI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 46.85% of US stocks).
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.13%, Computer Programs & Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.31% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Computer Programs & Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPSI comes in at 7.88% -- higher than that of 76.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EHTH, MMI, STRA, EPAC, and AMOT.
- CPSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Computer Programs & Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CPSI's price/sales ratio is 67.31% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 233 months, CPSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- Over the past 233 months, CPSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 147.83%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 51.15%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.87||52-week high||$36.37|
|Prev. close||$31.57||52-week low||$24.57|
|Day high||$32.32||Avg. volume||74,555|
|50-day MA||$32.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.49||Market Cap||469.41M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
CPSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Computer Programs & Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Computer Programs & Systems Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Computer Programs & Systems Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.76 years, Computer Programs & Systems Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.04%; that's higher than only 19.47% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Computer Programs & Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 62.4% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Computer Programs & Systems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of 63.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Computer Programs & Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CPSI and Medicomp Systems Announce Licensing Partnership to Integrate Quippe Clinical Data Engine Into Acute and Post-Acute EHR Platforms
MOBILE, Ala. & WASHINGTON, July 26, 2021--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, and Medicomp Systems, which makes medical data relevant, usable and actionable, today announced that CPSI is integrating Medicomp’s Quippe Clinical Data Engine across its electronic health record (EHR) platforms. The new licensing partnership will provide clients with more efficient access to patient- and problem-specific information at the point of care.
MOBILE, Ala., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a community healthcare solutions company, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time that same day. The live broadcast of CPSI’s conference call will be available online at the Company’s website, www.cpsi.com. The 30-day online replay will be available
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Computer Programs and Systems, Centogene and Cerner
CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a community healthcare solutions company, today announced that it has acquired TruCode LLC ("TruCode"). TruCode is a leading provider of software solutions that enable health providers, consultants, and payors to code more accurately and efficiently and help improve revenue cycle performance. The acquisition was consummated pursuant to a definitive purchase agreement signed on May 12, 2021 and was funded by a combination of cash on hand and additional borrowing capacity under CPSI’s revolving credit facility.
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch