Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSI POWR Grades
- CPSI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.52% of US stocks.
- CPSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CPSI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.33% of US stocks).
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 159.12, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20.97%, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 69.48% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEMI, AVNW, ISO, FOXF, and HCTI.
- Visit CPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- CPSI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 43.48% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.3%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 4%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 92.79%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.11% of graded US stocks.
- CPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HRTH, PRGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSI.
The table below shows CPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.28||52-week high||$35.50|
|Prev. close||$29.60||52-week low||$25.33|
|Day high||$29.87||Avg. volume||81,168|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.22||Market Cap||424.97M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Computer Programs and Systems, Inc...
MOBILE, Ala., November 02, 2022--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, is pleased to announce executive-level changes and three new strategic business unit appointments spanning the organization, including revenue cycle management (RCM), patient engagement, and the core electronic health records (EHR). The business unit leadership changes swiftly follow the appointment of President and Chief Executive Officer Chris Fowler. The talent changes support the larger organizational trans
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 01, 2022, 16:30 ET
Dru Anderson - Corporate Communications
Christopher Fowler - CEO, President & Director
Matt Chambless - CFO, Secretary & Treasurer
David Dye - COO & Director
Conference Call Participants
Joy Zhang - SVB Securities
Greetings, and welcome to CPSI Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Dru Anderson. Thank you. You may begin.
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.64% and 0.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MOBILE, Ala., November 01, 2022--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, today announced results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch