Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CPSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPSI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CPSI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 43.87% of US stocks).
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 611.05, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 20.54%, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 69.79% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of only 10.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SANW, CEMI, NYT, BLIN, and HCTI.
- CPSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- CPSI's price/earnings ratio is 22; this is 3.29% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CPSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2089.85%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 273.39%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 296.53%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.11% of graded US stocks.
- CPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HRTH, PRGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSI.
The table below shows CPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.56||52-week high||$37.62|
|Prev. close||$27.75||52-week low||$26.11|
|Day high||$27.87||Avg. volume||81,804|
|50-day MA||$30.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.16||Market Cap||404.88M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
CPSI Announces Strategic Partnership With i2i Population Health to Ease Complexity of Quality Program Reporting and Help Improve Patient Outcomes
MOBILE, Ala., September 20, 2022--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, announced today its partnership with i2i Population Health, a national premier population health technology company serving over 30 million lives across 40 states, with quality measures and reports that cross over approximately 22 quality programs.
AUSTIN, Tex. & MOBILE, Ala., September 07, 2022--Iodine Software, the leading enterprise AI software in healthcare, and TruCode, a CPSI company (NASDAQ: CPSI) that provides encoder technology solutions that maximize coding efficiency, today announced a partnership that enables health systems and hospitals to more effectively perform clinical documentation improvement (CDI).
Computer Programs and Systems' (NASDAQ:CPSI) investors will be pleased with their respectable 49% return over the last three years
You can receive the average market return by buying a low-cost index fund. But you can make better returns by buying...
MOBILE, Ala., August 04, 2022--Evident LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI) and a leading provider of electronic health record (EHR) systems and services, announced today that Sparta Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Sparta, Illinois, is reaching pockets of their population that previously had to travel to neighboring communities to receive healthcare.
MOBILE, Ala., August 03, 2022--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company (the "Company"), today announced that its Board of Directors extended the expiration date of its existing $30 million stock repurchase program to September 4, 2024. The repurchase program was originally approved by the Company’s Board of Directors on September 4, 2020, and was set to expire on September 4, 2022, prior to this extension. Under this program, the Company has repurchased 146,200 shares of common stock
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch