Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.47%, Computer Programs & Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CPSI is more volatile than only 21.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CPSI comes in at 8.25% -- higher than that of 81.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Computer Programs & Systems Inc are FLIR, RDWR, IRBT, VNDA, and HTGM.
- Visit CPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.45||52-week high||$36.37|
|Prev. close||$31.39||52-week low||$16.93|
|Day high||$32.14||Avg. volume||99,276|
|50-day MA||$29.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.06||Market Cap||456.40M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
CPSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Computer Programs & Systems Inc. To summarize, we found that Computer Programs & Systems Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Computer Programs & Systems Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Computer Programs & Systems Inc over the past 5.51 years is 0.03%; that's better than just 20.45% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Computer Programs & Systems Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Computer Programs & Systems Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.98% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Computer Programs & Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
TruBridge LLC, a subsidiary of CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, announced today that Jackson Hospital and Clinic has selected the TruBridge Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) suite of products for its organization. Jackson Hospital is a 344 bed, community not-for-profit hospital, serving Montgomery and the Central Alabama River Region.
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) CEO Boyd Douglas on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Boyd Douglas - President & Chief Executive Officer Matt Chambless - Chief Financial Officer Chris Fowler - Chief Operating Officer David Dye - Chief Growth Officer Conference Call Participants Drew Anderson -...
During this call, we may make statements regarding future operating plans, expectations and performance that constitute forward-looking statements made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results might differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, as a result of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, including those described in our public releases and reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including but not limited to, our most recent annual report on Form 10-K. We also caution investors that the forward-looking information provided in this call, represents our outlook only as of this date, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise ...
Curahealth Hospitals and Cobalt Rehabilitation Extend Evident EHR and Trubridge RCM Services Across New Facilities as Part of Growth Strategy
Evident, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI) and a leading provider of electronic health record (EHR) systems and related services, today announced that Texas-based Curahealth Hospitals and Cobalt Rehabilitation, long-standing clients of Evident, have selected the Evident EHR along with collection services offered through its sister company, TruBridge, for three new rehabilitation facilities located in Denver, Colorado; West Houston, Texas; and San Antonio, Texas.
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!