Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$31.62|
|Prev. close||$10.28||52-week low||$9.78|
|Day high||$10.55||Avg. volume||145,139|
|50-day MA||$13.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.53||Market Cap||151.31M|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.5% of US stocks.
- CPSI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CPSI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CPSI Stock Summary
- CPSI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 229.45 -- higher than 87.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, CPSI has reported earnings growth of -86.29%, putting it ahead of just 15.9% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of 84.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRNT, CVLT, CVV, INST, and KNSA.
- Visit CPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- CPSI's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 86.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CPSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.18%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.92%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.11% of graded US stocks.
- CPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HRTH, PRGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSI.
The table below shows CPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPSI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.45, expectations were $0.4. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the CPSI Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session […]
MOBILE, Ala., November 09, 2023--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, today announced that management will participate in the Stephens 2023 Annual Investment Conference to be held November 14-16, 2023, at The Grand Hyatt in Nashville, Tennessee.
Q3 2023 Computer Programs and Systems Inc Earnings Call
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 2.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch