Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPSI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CPSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CPSI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CPSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CPSI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 26.56, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 73.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.45%, COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 78.99% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC's share price is greater than that of just 8.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC are NYT, BLIN, HCTI, CEMI, and OTEX.
- Visit CPSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cpsi.com.
CPSI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CPSI's price/sales ratio is 45.83% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- CPSI's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CPSI.
CPSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 9.35%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.18%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.92%.
The table below shows CPSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CPSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CPSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.11% of graded US stocks.
- CPSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- HRTH, PRGS, and APPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CPSI.
The table below shows CPSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CPSI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CPSI, see our CPSI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.58||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
CPSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.93||52-week high||$35.50|
|Prev. close||$29.93||52-week low||$25.33|
|Day high||$30.26||Avg. volume||90,816|
|50-day MA||$29.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.64||Market Cap||434.88M|
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (CPSI) Company Bio
Computer Programs & Systems provides comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solutions for community, rural, and critical access hospitals. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Mobile, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
CPSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPSI Latest Social Stream
View Full CPSI Social Stream
Latest CPSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPUTER PROGRAMS & SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPSI as an investment opportunity.
CPSI Announces Participation in Sidoti Investor Conference
MOBILE, Ala., March 20, 2023--CPSI (NASDAQ: CPSI), a healthcare solutions company, today announced that Chris Fowler, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Matt Chambless, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Sidoti March 2023 Virtual Conference, including a presentation on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 11:30 a.m. EDT. The webcast link for the presentation will be available online at the Company’s investor relations website, https://investors.cpsi.com.
Is Computer Programs and Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CPSI) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Financials In Any Way?
Most readers would already know that Computer Programs and Systems' (NASDAQ:CPSI) stock increased by 3.9% over the past...
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPSI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Computer Programs and Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CPSI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to CPSI Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. . And as a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It […]
Computer Programs and Systems Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Computer Programs and Systems ( NASDAQ:CPSI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$326.6m (up 16...
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) Beats Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.39% and 2.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CPSI Price Returns
Continue Researching CPSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Computer Programs & Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Programs & Systems Inc (CPSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...