Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS): Price and Financial Metrics
CPSS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,303.13, Consumer Portfolio Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.94% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Consumer Portfolio Services Inc is higher than merely 2.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CPSS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.96% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Consumer Portfolio Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RILY, PSXP, MTG, CKH, and FNKO.
- Visit CPSS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consumerportfolio.com.
CPSS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CPSS Price/Volume Stats
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS) Company Bio
Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. operates as a specialty finance company in the United States. The company purchases and services retail automobile contracts originated by franchised automobile dealers and select independent dealers in the sale of new and used automobiles, light trucks, and passenger vans. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Irvine, California.