Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CPST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CPST is 27.12 -- better than 98.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.04%, CAPSTONE TURBINE Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.48% of about US stocks.
- CAPSTONE TURBINE Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CPST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEST, OEC, CC, MTX, and TWI.
- CPST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAPSTONE TURBINE Corp's official web site, go to www.capstoneturbine.com.
CPST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CPST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.48||52-week high||$15.28|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$7.75||Avg. volume||431,317|
|50-day MA||$8.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.07||Market Cap||95.92M|
CPST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CPST Latest Social Stream
View Full CPST Social Stream
Latest CPST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPSTONE TURBINE Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CPST as an investment opportunity.
Capstone Green Energy Corporation (NASDAQ:CGRN) Outlines Its Ongoing Hydrogen Development Program and Pursuit of External Funding Opportunities
Estimated Annual Carbon and Financial Savings Featured on NASDAQ MarqueeVAN NUYS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2021 / Capstone Green Energy Corporation (www.com) (NASDAQ:CGRN) formerly Capstone Turbine Corporation (www.
Capstone Turbine Corporation Celebrates Earth Day 2021 with Its Transformation into Capstone Green Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: CGRN); Adding New Business Lines, Product Offerings and Network Partners
Capstone CEO, Darren Jamison Provides a Virtual New Company OverviewVAN NUYS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 / Capstone Turbine Corporation (www.com) (NASDAQ:CPST) ("Capstone" or the "Company"), the world's leading manufacturer of clean technology microturbine energy systems, announced today that effective immediately it will become Capstone Green Energy Corporation (www.
Capstone Turbine Announces That in Fiscal Year 2021, it Estimates it Saved End-Use Customers Over $217 Million in Energy Costs and Approximately 397,000 Tons of Carbon
Special Company Announcement Is Planned in Celebration of Earth Day, April 22, 2021VAN NUYS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 20, 2021 / Capstone Turbine Corporation (www.com) (NASDAQ:CPST) ("Capstone" or the "Company"), the world's leading manufacturer of clean technology, microturbine energy systems, announced today that in Fiscal 2021, which was the 12 months ending March 31, 2021, the Company estimates it saved its end-use customers over $217 million in annual energy costs and helped them reduce carbon emissions by approximately 397,000 tons.
VAN NUYS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / April 13, 2021 / Capstone Turbine Corporation (www.com) (NASDAQ:CPST) ("Capstone" or the "Company"), the world's leading manufacturer of clean technology microturbine energy systems, announced today that it will be presenting virtually at the upcoming Zooming with LD event on Wednesday, April 14 at 8:00 AM PT (11:00 AM ET).
Revenue Up 53% Year-Over-Year 1.5:1 Product Book-to-Bill Ratio & Total Cash Grows to $49.
CPST Price Returns