Crane Co. (CR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CR POWR Grades
- CR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.51% of US stocks.
- CR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
CR Stock Summary
- CR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 182.95 -- higher than 86.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CRANE HOLDINGS CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.46% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.55%, CRANE HOLDINGS CO's debt growth rate surpasses 79.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRANE HOLDINGS CO are THO, SRT, WRK, GLRE, and AMN.
- CR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRANE HOLDINGS CO's official web site, go to www.craneco.com.
CR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CR's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.44% lower, now standing at 12.7.
- CR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CR.
CR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.61%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.1%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.07%.
The table below shows CR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.59% of graded US stocks.
- CR's asset turnover comes in at 0.679 -- ranking 46th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, ACU, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CR.
The table below shows CR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.80||52-week high||$120.55|
|Prev. close||$119.71||52-week low||$82.14|
|Day high||$119.68||Avg. volume||352,626|
|50-day MA||$106.13||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$98.14||Market Cap||6.67B|
Crane Co. (CR) Company Bio
Crane Company provides products and solutions to customers in the hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, unattended payment, automated merchandising, aerospace, electronics, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics and Engineered Materials. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CR Latest Social Stream
View Full CR Social Stream
Latest CR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRANE HOLDINGS CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CR as an investment opportunity.
Crane Holdings, Co.'s ( NYSE:CR ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.47 per share on 8th of March. This means...
Crane Holdings, Co. (NYSE:CR) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Crane Holdings Company Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now […]
Crane Holdings ( NYSE:CR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.37b (up 6.1% from FY 2021). Net...
Crane's (CR) Q4 earnings results reflect gains from solid performance in its Payment & Merchandising Technologies segment.
STAMFORD, Conn., January 23, 2023--Crane Holdings, Co. (NYSE: CR), a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products, reported fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results.
CR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|