Crane Co. (CR): Price and Financial Metrics
CR Stock Summary
- CR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 237.07 -- higher than 83.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Crane Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CR is more volatile than just 12.3% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crane Co, a group of peers worth examining would be WSM, PFGC, ASGN, TOL, and RLI.
- CR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crane Co's official web site, go to www.craneco.com.
CR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.58||52-week high||$91.23|
|Prev. close||$85.52||52-week low||$72.57|
|Day high||$84.42||Avg. volume||203,172|
|50-day MA||$85.07||Dividend yield||1.82%|
|200-day MA||$82.22||Market Cap||5.01B|
Crane Co. (CR) Company Bio
Crane Company provides products and solutions to customers in the hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, unattended payment, automated merchandising, aerospace, electronics, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics and Engineered Materials. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
CR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Crane Co. To summarize, we found that Crane Co ranked in the 42st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CR, they are:
- As a business, CR is generating more cash flow than 68.25% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- CR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 31.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Crane Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 10.13. This coverage rate is greater than that of 72.88% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|