Crane Co. (CR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.69% of US stocks.
- CR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CR Stock Summary
- CR's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Crane Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CR is more volatile than only 11.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AYI, SNA, CENT, DCI, and SXT.
- CR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crane Co's official web site, go to www.craneco.com.
CR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CR's price/sales ratio is 45.45% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- CR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CR.
CR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 56.62%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.98%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.39%.
The table below shows CR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.59% of graded US stocks.
- CR's asset turnover comes in at 0.679 -- ranking 46th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, ACU, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CR.
The table below shows CR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.56||52-week high||$114.87|
|Prev. close||$86.38||52-week low||$82.14|
|Day high||$87.67||Avg. volume||299,652|
|50-day MA||$93.54||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$99.42||Market Cap||4.91B|
Crane Co. (CR) Company Bio
Crane Company provides products and solutions to customers in the hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, unattended payment, automated merchandising, aerospace, electronics, transportation and other markets. The Company has four business segments: Fluid Handling, Payment & Merchandising Technologies, Aerospace & Electronics and Engineered Materials. The company was founded in 1855 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CR Latest Social Stream
View Full CR Social Stream
Latest CR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crane Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CR as an investment opportunity.
Crane (CR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The total return for Crane (NYSE:CR) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
STAMFORD, Conn., February 15, 2022--Crane Co. (NYSE:CR) will hold its annual investor conference on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM in New York City. Speakers will include Max H. Mitchell and other key Crane Co. executives. Presentations will be available via live webcast. A web replay will be available on our website shortly after completion of the event.
3M (MMM) board hikes the quarterly dividend rate by 0.7%. The move is in sync with the company's shareholder-friendly policies.
One rather large and interesting provider of various products and industrial solutions is a company called Ingersoll Rand (IR). In recent years, driven largely by acquisitions of other businesses, the company has exhibited significant growth in revenue and growing cash flows. Fast forward to today, and the business truly is...
CR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|