Corebridge Financial Inc. (CRBG): Price and Financial Metrics
CRBG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.41||52-week high||$22.36|
|Prev. close||$21.03||52-week low||$14.01|
|Day high||$20.47||Avg. volume||2,338,464|
|50-day MA||$20.29||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$18.31||Market Cap||12.88B|
CRBG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRBG POWR Grades
- CRBG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRBG is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CRBG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.99% of US stocks).
CRBG Stock Summary
- CRBG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than only 6.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- COREBRIDGE FINANCIAL INC's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2022, making it an older stock than only 0.34% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.58 for COREBRIDGE FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 98.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COREBRIDGE FINANCIAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JXN, SMG, VOYA, PBPB, and CHH.
- CRBG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COREBRIDGE FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.corebridgefinancial.com.
CRBG Valuation Summary
- CRBG's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 68.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CRBG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRBG.
CRBG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRBG Latest Social Stream
View Full CRBG Social Stream
Latest CRBG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COREBRIDGE FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRBG as an investment opportunity.
The board of Corebridge Financial, Inc. ( NYSE:CRBG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.23 per share on...
HOUSTON, November 09, 2023--The overwhelming majority of workers (87%) believe it’s a good idea to review their retirement savings plan while selecting other workplace benefits during their company’s open enrollment period, but just 44% say they will review how much they contribute to their retirement plan, according to a new survey released by Corebridge Financial and Morning Consult. Additionally, only 34% expect to review their employer’s contribution and only 31% plan to evaluate whether the
NEW YORK, November 06, 2023--American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) today announced that it has priced the secondary offering of Corebridge Financial, Inc. (NYSE: CRBG) common stock at $20.50 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 8, 2023, subject to customary closing conditions.
NEW YORK, November 06, 2023--American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) today announced the launch of a secondary offering of Corebridge Financial, Inc. (NYSE: CRBG) common stock. AIG, as the selling stockholder, is offering 50 million existing shares of common stock (out of approximately 631 million total shares of common stock outstanding) of Corebridge and has granted a 30-day option to the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 7.5 million shares. All of the net proceeds from the o
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Corebridge...
CRBG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|