Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRBP POWR Grades
- CRBP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- CRBP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CRBP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CRBP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 203.61%, Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.67% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRBP's revenue has grown -62.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.27% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRBP comes in at -94.36% -- higher than that of just 2.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc are PRQR, GLYC, MTEM, MEIP, and ZYME.
- CRBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.corbuspharma.com.
CRBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRBP's price/sales ratio is 432.16% higher, now standing at 60.4.
- CRBP's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 83 months.
- CRBP's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.2 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRBP.
CRBP Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -79.07%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -30.45%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -587.86%.
The table below shows CRBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.81% of graded US stocks.
- CRBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 366th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARNA, ARWR, and MRSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRBP.
The table below shows CRBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$1.02||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||6,518,022|
|50-day MA||$1.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||127.11M|
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP) Company Bio
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat inflammatory and fibrotic diseases. The company is based in Norwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRBP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRBP Social Stream
Latest CRBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRBP as an investment opportunity.
Could The Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRBP) Ownership Structure Tell Us Something Useful?
The big shareholder groups in Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRBP ) have power over the company...
GAINERS: iAnthus Capital Hldgs (OTC: ITHUF ) shares closed up 35.27% at $0.28 with an estimated market cap of $48,870,997. Aleafia Health (OTC: ALEAF ) shares closed up 18.23% at $0.27 with an estimated market cap of $89,868,989. Item 9 Labs (OTC: INLB ) shares closed up 17.65% at $2 with an estimated market cap of $184,419,042. Tetra Bio Pharma (OTC: TBPMF ) shares closed up 10.78% at $0.24 with an estimated market cap of $96,530,242. Neptune Wellness Solns (NASDAQ: NEPT ) shares closed up 9.76% at $0.66 with an estimated market cap of $110,369,189. HEXO (NYSE: HEXO ) shares closed up 9.7% at $2.55 with an estimated market cap of $387,927,112. Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARNA ) shares closed up 9.19% at $51.21 with an estimated market cap of $3,127,620,843. Urban-gro (NASDAQ: UGRO )...
Norwood, MA, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBP) (Corbus or the Company), an immunology company, today provided corporate updates and reported financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.00% and -83.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Global Cannabis Pharmaceutical Market Booming At A CAGR Of 56.5% By 2028 Top Key Players Bausch Health Companies Inc., AbbVie Inc., Insys Therapeutics, Inc., Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
According to Data Bridge Market Research, Cannabis Pharmaceutical Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the Cannabis Pharmaceutical Market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of global industry.This report also provides market landscape and
CRBP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch