Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRBP Stock Summary
- CRBP has a higher market value than just 5.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,034,353.
- With a price/sales ratio of 164.75, CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.18% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRBP's revenue has grown -96.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC are SRNE, CLXT, BLI, PROF, and IVAC.
- CRBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.corbuspharma.com.
CRBP Valuation Summary
- CRBP's price/sales ratio is 172.2; this is 3450.52% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 97 months, CRBP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRBP.
CRBP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -95.94%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -35.84%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 1784.46%.
The table below shows CRBP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRBP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.96% of graded US stocks.
- CRBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 364th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARNA, ARWR, and MRSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRBP.
The table below shows CRBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$0.62|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.16||Avg. volume||1,368,890|
|50-day MA||$0.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.21||Market Cap||19.43M|
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP) Company Bio
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat inflammatory and fibrotic diseases. The company is based in Norwood, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRBP Latest Social Stream
View Full CRBP Social Stream
Latest CRBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORBUS PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRBP as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday morning!
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Wednesday!
Corbus Presents Latest Preclinical Data for CRB-601 at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 37th Annual Meeting
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBP) ("Corbus" or the "Company"), an oncology company, is presenting new preclinical data for CRB-601 today in a poster presentation at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in Boston.
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBP) ("Corbus" or the "Company"), an oncology company, today provided a corporate update and reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
CRBP Price Returns
Continue Researching CRBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (CRBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch