Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (CRBU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRBU POWR Grades
- CRBU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.32% of US stocks.
- CRBU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CRBU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CRBU Stock Summary
- CRBU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CRBU's went public 1.35 years ago, making it older than merely 3.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CRBU's price/sales ratio is 42.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARIBOU BIOSCIENCES INC are TGTX, CRDF, PRTC, BCDA, and AGLE.
- To check out CARIBOU BIOSCIENCES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001619856.
CRBU Valuation Summary
- CRBU's price/sales ratio is 42; this is 2000% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 16 months, CRBU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRBU.
CRBU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRBU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.54||52-week high||$19.61|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$4.89|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||683,255|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.89||Market Cap||520.96M|
Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (CRBU) Company Bio
Caribou Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the development of genome-edited allogeneic cell therapies for the treatment of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors in the United States and internationally. Its lead product candidates are CB-010, an allogeneic anti-CD19 CAR-T cell therapy that is in phase 1 clinical trial to treat relapsed or refractory B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma; and CB-011, an allogeneic anti-BCMA CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. The company also develops CB-012, an allogeneic anti-CD371 CAR-T cell therapy for the treatment of relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia; and CB-020, an allogeneic CAR-NK cell therapy for the treatment of solid tumors. Caribou Biosciences has collaboration with AbbVie Manufacturing Management Unlimited Company to develop CAR-T cell therapies. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Berkeley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRBU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRBU Latest Social Stream
View Full CRBU Social Stream
Latest CRBU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARIBOU BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRBU as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Buy rating on Caribou Biosciences (CRBU - Research Report) today and set a price target of $27.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $9.08.Burns covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as MacroGenics, Neoleukin Therapeutics, and Y-Mabs Therapeutics. According to TipRanks, Burns has an average return of -24.1% and a 22.68% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Caribou Biosciences is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $27.33, which is a 200.99% upside from current levels.
Caribou Biosciences Announces FDA Clearance of IND Application for CB-011, an Allogeneic Anti-BCMA CAR-T Cell Therapy for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
CB-011 CB-011 is a genome-edited allogeneic anti-BCMA CAR-T cell therapy with immune cloaking. CB-011 Immune Cloaking CB-011 is engineered to improve persistence of antitumor response through an immune cloaking genome-editing approach that removes the B2M protein and inserts a B2M–HLA-E fusion protein. -- CaMMouflage Phase 1 clinical trial to initiate patient enrollment at dose level 1 in early 2023 -- -- CB-011 is engineered with a differentiated immune cloaking strategy, designed to enhance pe
Growth Investors: Industry Analysts Just Upgraded Their Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRBU) Revenue Forecasts By 27%
Caribou Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRBU ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making...
Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (CRBU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 8.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
-- CB-010 ANTLER Phase 1 trial in r/r B-NHL advancing; additional data from cohort 1 expected by YE 2022 -- -- CB-011 IND application for r/r MM submitted to FDA in Q4 2022 -- -- Strong financial position of $342.6 million in cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities as of September 30, 2022 -- BERKELEY, Calif., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRBU), a leading clinical-stage CRISPR genome-editing biopharmaceutical company, today reported financial res
CRBU Price Returns