California Resources Corporation (CRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- CRC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, CALIFORNIA RESOURCES CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.68, CALIFORNIA RESOURCES CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CALIFORNIA RESOURCES CORP is reporting a growth rate of 275.93%; that's higher than 93.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CALIFORNIA RESOURCES CORP are CRMT, WFG, GLBS, TUSK, and DMLP.
- Visit CRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crc.com.
CRC Valuation Summary
- CRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.4; this is 65.13% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- CRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRC.
CRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.43% of graded US stocks.
- CRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.344 -- ranking 72nd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.34||52-week high||$51.46|
|Prev. close||$40.69||52-week low||$35.95|
|Day high||$41.13||Avg. volume||804,781|
|50-day MA||$43.97||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$43.52||Market Cap||2.96B|
California Resources Corporation (CRC) Company Bio
California Resources Corporation is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company, operating properties exclusively within the State of California. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Bakersfield, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRC Latest Social Stream
View Full CRC Social Stream
Latest CRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALIFORNIA RESOURCES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRC as an investment opportunity.
California Resources Corporation Announces Carbon Dioxide Management Agreement For CTV’s First Permanent Carbon Storage Project
LONG BEACH, Calif., December 07, 2022--California Resources Corporation (NYSE: CRC) today announced a Carbon Dioxide Management Agreement (CDMA) between Carbon TerraVault JV Holdco, LLC (CTV JV) and Lone Cypress Energy Services, LLC (Lone Cypress), an independent energy company focused on the development of low-carbon hydrogen generation facilities and energy infrastructure, to sequester 100,000 metric tons (MT) of carbon dioxide (CO2) per annum from a newly constructed blue hydrogen plant at th
CRC, AIZ and EVRI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 6, 2022.
California Resources Corporation (NYSE:CRC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.28 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy California Resources Corporation ( NYSE:CRC ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
California Resources Corporation ( NYSE:CRC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
California Resources (CRC) +2.5% in Tuesday''s trading as Bank of America upgraded shares to Neutral from Underperform with a $58 price target, raised from $49, saying the company''s…
CRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CRCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on California Resources Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
California Resources Corp (CRC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
California Resources Corp (CRC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
California Resources Corp (CRC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch