Cricut, Inc. (CRCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRCT POWR Grades
- CRCT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRCT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRCT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.3% of US stocks).
CRCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.52, CRICUT INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.68% of US stocks.
- CRCT's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 6.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CRCT is currently 73.86, higher than 94.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRICUT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FFIV, YELP, CASI, DLB, and AMST.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CRCT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828962.
CRCT Valuation Summary
- CRCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.3; this is 11.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 20 months, CRCT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRCT.
CRCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.15||52-week high||$26.30|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$8.45||Avg. volume||268,699|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||1.80B|
Cricut, Inc. (CRCT) Company Bio
Cricut, Inc. designs and markets a creativity platform that enables users to turn ideas into professional-looking handmade goods in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Connected Machines, Subscriptions, and Accessories and Materials. The company provides connected machines, design apps, and accessories and materials for users to create personalized birthday cards, mugs, T-shirts, and large-scale interior decorations under the Cricut brand. It offers Cricut Joy, a cutting and writing machine to personalize, organize, and customize kitchen, office, school, celebration, and idea projects; Cricut Maker, a cutting machine that handles fabrics, leather, paper, and balsa wood; Cricut Explore, a cutting machine for DIY projects; Cricut EasyPress 2, a machine that delivers heat transfers on baby bodysuits, big-time jerseys, and banners; Cricut EasyPress Mini, a heat transfer machine for curved surfaces, as well as hard-to-reach spots between seams and buttons.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRCT Social Stream
Latest CRCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRICUT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRCT as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Cricut, Inc. (CRCT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 7.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Total users grew to nearly 7.5 million, up 30% over Q3 2021 Paid subscribers increased to nearly 2.5 million, up 35% over Q3 2021 Delivered Q3 2022 revenue of $177.0 million, 32% decline compared to a strong prior year Q3 2021 Delivered 15th consecutive quarter of profitability with net income of $12.4 million SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cricut, Inc. (“Cricut”) (NASDAQ: CRCT), the creative technology company that has brought a connected platform for making to millions o
As interest rates keep rising, sticking with value over growth remains the best move. Amid dozens of value stocks, some of the best value plays out there are cheap stocks under $10 per share. These undervalued, under-the-radar names are attractive in today’s market for two reasons. First, if rates keep rising, putting pressure on valuations, these stocks, already selling at rock-bottom multiples, have far less room to move lower than many other names. Second, whenever the market recovers (either
Analysts Estimate Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (MARA) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (MARA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CRCT Price Returns