Cricut, Inc. (CRCT): Price and Financial Metrics
CRCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$17.89|
|Prev. close||$6.90||52-week low||$6.72|
|Day high||$7.60||Avg. volume||256,487|
|50-day MA||$8.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.99||Market Cap||1.58B|
CRCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRCT POWR Grades
- CRCT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.08% of US stocks.
- CRCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRCT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.28% of US stocks).
CRCT Stock Summary
- CRCT's went public 2.64 years ago, making it older than only 7.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For CRCT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.03% of US equities we're observing.
- CRICUT INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRICUT INC are IGC, EGRX, HRMY, MGNI, and BMRA.
- To check out CRICUT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001828962.
CRCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRCT's price/sales ratio is 4.55% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 32 months, CRCT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRCT.
Cricut, Inc. (CRCT) Company Bio
Cricut, Inc. designs and markets a creativity platform that enables users to turn ideas into professional-looking handmade goods in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Connected Machines, Subscriptions, and Accessories and Materials. The company provides connected machines, design apps, and accessories and materials for users to create personalized birthday cards, mugs, T-shirts, and large-scale interior decorations under the Cricut brand. It offers Cricut Joy, a cutting and writing machine to personalize, organize, and customize kitchen, office, school, celebration, and idea projects; Cricut Maker, a cutting machine that handles fabrics, leather, paper, and balsa wood; Cricut Explore, a cutting machine for DIY projects; Cricut EasyPress 2, a machine that delivers heat transfers on baby bodysuits, big-time jerseys, and banners; Cricut EasyPress Mini, a heat transfer machine for curved surfaces, as well as hard-to-reach spots between seams and buttons.
CRCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRCT Social Stream
Latest CRCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRICUT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRCT as an investment opportunity.
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that vastly...
Cricut, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRCT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Cricut Quarter Three Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please be advised that […]
Total users grew to over 8.6 million, up 16% over Q3 2022 Paid subscribers of approximately 2.7 million, up 11% over Q3 2022 Delivered 19th consecutive quarter of profitability with net income of $17.2 million, up 38% over Q3 2022 Delivered Q3 2023 revenue of $174.9 million, 1% decline compared to Q3 2022 SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cricut, Inc. (“Cricut”) (NASDAQ: CRCT), the creative technology company that has brought a connected platform for making to millions of use
Are Cricut, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CRCT) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
With its stock down 16% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Cricut (NASDAQ:CRCT). We, however decided...
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cricut, Inc. (“Cricut”) (NASDAQ: CRCT), the creative technology company that has brought a connected platform for making to millions of users worldwide, today announced it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023 after the U.S. markets close on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. Cricut management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the results that afternoon at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Time (5:00 p.m.
CRCT Price Returns