Crawford & Company (CRD.A): Price and Financial Metrics
CRD.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.19||52-week high||$11.48|
|Prev. close||$11.08||52-week low||$5.13|
|Day high||$11.41||Avg. volume||67,244|
|50-day MA||$9.73||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$9.31||Market Cap||547.05M|
CRD.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRD.A POWR Grades
- CRD.A scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRD.A is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CRD.A's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 42.48% of US stocks).
CRD.A Stock Summary
- CRAWFORD & CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.41% of US listed stocks.
- CRD.A's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than only 0.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, CRD.A has reported earnings growth of 167,182%, putting it ahead of 100% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRD.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FIXX, CRS, CPTN, IIIV, and BB.
- Visit CRD.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crawfordandcompany.com.
CRD.A Valuation Summary
- CRD.A's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.4; this is 12.96% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CRD.A's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRD.A.
CRD.A Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 691.76%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
The table below shows CRD.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRD.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRD.A has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.04% of graded US stocks.
- CRD.A's asset turnover comes in at 1.404 -- ranking 8th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, MMC, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRD.A.
The table below shows CRD.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Company Bio
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions for the risk management and insurance industries, and self-insured entities worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. Services, International, Broadspire, and Garden City Group. It offers Crawford Solution, which provides integrated claim, business process outsourcing, and consulting services for various product lines, such as property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
CRD.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRD.A Latest Social Stream
View Full CRD.A Social Stream
Latest CRD.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRAWFORD & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRD.A as an investment opportunity.
Crawford & Company (CRD.A)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 04, 2023, 08:30 AM ET
Tami Stevenson - General Counsel
Rohit Verma - CEO
Joseph Blanco - President
Bruce Swain - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Kevin Steinke - Barrington Research
Mark Hughes - Truist
Good morning. My name is Brian and I'll be your conference facilitator today. At this time, I would now like to welcome everyone to the Crawford & Company First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Conference Call. In conjunction with this call, a supplementary financial presentation is available on our website at www.crawco.com under ...
CRD.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|