Crawford & Company (CRD.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRD.A POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CRD.A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- CRD.A's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRD.A's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.11% of US stocks).
CRD.A Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRD.A is 7.37 -- better than 94.86% of US stocks.
- CRD.A's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CRD.A has reported earnings growth of -99.91%, putting it ahead of only 14.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRD.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTZ, BJRI, PRMW, MAYS, and AKA.
- CRD.A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRAWFORD & CO's official web site, go to www.crawfordandcompany.com.
CRD.A Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CRD.A's price/sales ratio is 89.66% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- CRD.A's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRD.A.
CRD.A Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.06%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 10.77%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -25%.
The table below shows CRD.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRD.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRD.A has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.04% of graded US stocks.
- CRD.A's asset turnover comes in at 1.404 -- ranking 8th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, MMC, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRD.A.
The table below shows CRD.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRD.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRD.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.38||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$6.51||52-week low||$5.22|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||44,789|
|50-day MA||$6.15||Dividend yield||3.69%|
|200-day MA||$7.07||Market Cap||308.82M|
Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Company Bio
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions for the risk management and insurance industries, and self-insured entities worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. Services, International, Broadspire, and Garden City Group. It offers Crawford Solution, which provides integrated claim, business process outsourcing, and consulting services for various product lines, such as property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRD.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRD.A Latest Social Stream
View Full CRD.A Social Stream
Latest CRD.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRAWFORD & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRD.A as an investment opportunity.
Barrington analyst Kevin Steinke reiterated a Buy rating on Crawford & Company A (CRD.A - Research Report) today and set a price target of $11.00. The company's shares opened today at $6.93.Steinke covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Heritage-Crystal Clean, HireQuest, and Cra International. According to TipRanks, Steinke has an average return of 13.2% and a 56.66% success rate on recommended stocks. Crawford & Company A has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $10.32 and a one-year low of $6.76.
CRD.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|