Crawford & Company (CRD.A): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRD.A POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CRD.A ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.17% of US stocks.
- CRD.A's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRD.A ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CRD.A Stock Summary
- CRAWFORD & CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.8% of US listed stocks.
- CRD.A's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CRAWFORD & CO is reporting a growth rate of -99.91%; that's higher than just 14.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRAWFORD & CO, a group of peers worth examining would be LE, BJRI, OCC, EDUC, and UTZ.
- Visit CRD.A's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crawfordandcompany.com.
CRD.A Valuation Summary
- CRD.A's EV/EBIT ratio is 12948; this is 116548.65% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CRD.A's price/earnings ratio has moved down 131.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRD.A.
CRD.A Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 15.06%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.1%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.85%.
The table below shows CRD.A's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRD.A's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRD.A has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.04% of graded US stocks.
- CRD.A's asset turnover comes in at 1.404 -- ranking 8th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AIZ, MMC, and RNR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRD.A.
The table below shows CRD.A's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRD.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRD.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$8.29|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$5.13|
|Day high||$6.53||Avg. volume||19,952|
|50-day MA||$5.99||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$6.72||Market Cap||307.86M|
Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Company Bio
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions for the risk management and insurance industries, and self-insured entities worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. Services, International, Broadspire, and Garden City Group. It offers Crawford Solution, which provides integrated claim, business process outsourcing, and consulting services for various product lines, such as property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRD.A Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRD.A Latest Social Stream
View Full CRD.A Social Stream
Latest CRD.A News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRAWFORD & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRD.A as an investment opportunity.
Barrington analyst Kevin Steinke reiterated a Buy rating on Crawford & Company A (CRD.A - Research Report) today and set a price target of $11.00. The company's shares opened today at $6.93.Steinke covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Heritage-Crystal Clean, HireQuest, and Cra International. According to TipRanks, Steinke has an average return of 13.2% and a 56.66% success rate on recommended stocks. Crawford & Company A has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $10.32 and a one-year low of $6.76.
Crawford & Company® (NYSE: CRD-A and CRD-B), the world’s largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management and outsourcing solutio
CRD.A Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|