Crawford & Company (CRD.A): Price and Financial Metrics
CRD.A Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRD.A is 5.51 -- better than 93.02% of US stocks.
- CRD.A's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.68% of US stocks.
- Crawford & Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRD.A, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBM, DLX, GMS, TCS, and LE.
- CRD.A's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crawford & Co's official web site, go to www.crawfordandcompany.com.
CRD.A Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRD.A Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.99||52-week high||$10.22|
|Prev. close||$7.88||52-week low||$5.43|
|Day high||$8.12||Avg. volume||33,086|
|50-day MA||$7.65||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$7.19||Market Cap||424.71M|
Crawford & Company (CRD.A) Company Bio
Crawford & Company provides claims management solutions for the risk management and insurance industries, and self-insured entities worldwide. The company operates through four segments: U.S. Services, International, Broadspire, and Garden City Group. It offers Crawford Solution, which provides integrated claim, business process outsourcing, and consulting services for various product lines, such as property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.