Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (CRDF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRDF POWR Grades
- CRDF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 35.29% of US stocks.
- CRDF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRDF ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CRDF Stock Summary
- CRDF's price/sales ratio is 302.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Cardiff Oncology Inc; that's greater than it is for only 6.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 258.71%, Cardiff Oncology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cardiff Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRVB, MNOV, EYEN, CYTK, and VERU.
- CRDF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cardiff Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.cardiffoncology.com.
CRDF Valuation Summary
- CRDF's price/earnings ratio is -12.6; this is 134.52% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRDF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 62.1 over the prior 173 months.
- Over the past 173 months, CRDF's price/sales ratio has gone down 1554.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRDF.
CRDF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 45.65%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -31.39%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -84.54%.
The table below shows CRDF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRDF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRDF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.71% of graded US stocks.
- CRDF's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTIC, AVDL, and CORT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRDF.
The table below shows CRDF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRDF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRDF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$8.92|
|Prev. close||$1.32||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.41||Avg. volume||796,588|
|50-day MA||$1.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.63||Market Cap||60.20M|
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (CRDF) Company Bio
Cardiff Oncology, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its lead drug candidate is onvansertib, a Polo-like Kinase 1 selective adenosine triphosphate competitive inhibitor that is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia (AML); has completed a Phase I clinical trial in advanced solid tumors; and Phase Ib/II clinical trial for metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with FOLFIRI and Avastin. The company's onvansertib is also in Phase II clinical trial in combination with Zytiga for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. In addition, it develops therapeutics, such as belinostat (Beleodaq); quizartinib (AC220), a development stage FLT3 inhibitor; and bortezomib (Velcade) for the treatment of leukemias, lymphomas, and solid tumor cancers. The company primarily serves pharmaceutical companies. Cardiff Oncology, Inc. has a research collaboration with Nektar Therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer. The company was formerly known as Trovagene, Inc. and changed its name to Cardiff Oncology, Inc. in May 2020. Cardiff Oncology, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRDF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRDF Latest Social Stream
View Full CRDF Social Stream
Latest CRDF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardiff Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRDF as an investment opportunity.
Cardiff Oncology press release (NASDAQ:CRDF): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.23 misses by $0.06. Revenue of $0.13M (+8.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.1M. CEO comment: "Looking ahead, we are eager to continue exploring synergistic combinations with onvansertib, which include DNA damaging agents, microtubule inhibitors and epigenetic factors, as we pursue additional indications."...
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging PLK1 inhibition to develop novel therapies across a range of cancers, today announced recent company highlights and financial results from the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Cardiff Oncology (CRDF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage oncology company, developing new precision medicine treatment options for cancer patients in indications with the greatest unmet medical need including KRAS-mutated colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, and castrate-resistant prostate cancer, today announced that on January 31, 2022, non-qualified stock option awards to purchase an aggregate of 55,008 shares of its common stock were granted to one new employee. The stock options were grante
CRDF Price Returns