Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (CRDF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRDF POWR Grades
- CRDF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRDF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CRDF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.11% of US stocks).
CRDF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRDF is 0 -- better than merely 7.8% of US stocks.
- CRDF's price/sales ratio is 229.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.32% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for CARDIFF ONCOLOGY INC; that's greater than it is for only 7.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRDF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RXRX, CRBU, FULC, BCDA, and TGTX.
- CRDF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARDIFF ONCOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.cardiffoncology.com.
CRDF Valuation Summary
- CRDF's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.6; this is 115.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRDF's price/sales ratio has moved down 2086.8 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRDF.
CRDF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.07%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 12.61%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -105.32%.
The table below shows CRDF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRDF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRDF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.71% of graded US stocks.
- CRDF's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTIC, AVDL, and CORT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRDF.
The table below shows CRDF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRDF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRDF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.01||52-week high||$3.56|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||283,117|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.80||Market Cap||89.80M|
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (CRDF) Company Bio
Cardiff Oncology, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company, develops drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its lead drug candidate is onvansertib, a Polo-like Kinase 1 selective adenosine triphosphate competitive inhibitor that is in Phase Ib/II clinical trial in acute myeloid leukemia (AML); has completed a Phase I clinical trial in advanced solid tumors; and Phase Ib/II clinical trial for metastatic colorectal cancer in combination with FOLFIRI and Avastin. The company's onvansertib is also in Phase II clinical trial in combination with Zytiga for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. In addition, it develops therapeutics, such as belinostat (Beleodaq); quizartinib (AC220), a development stage FLT3 inhibitor; and bortezomib (Velcade) for the treatment of leukemias, lymphomas, and solid tumor cancers. The company primarily serves pharmaceutical companies. Cardiff Oncology, Inc. has a research collaboration with Nektar Therapeutics for the treatment of colorectal cancer. The company was formerly known as Trovagene, Inc. and changed its name to Cardiff Oncology, Inc. in May 2020. Cardiff Oncology, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRDF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRDF Latest Social Stream
View Full CRDF Social Stream
Latest CRDF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARDIFF ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRDF as an investment opportunity.
Cardiff Oncology Announces the Appointment of Fairooz Kabbinavar, MD, FACP, as Chief Medical Officer
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging PLK1 inhibition, a well-validated oncology drug target, to develop novel therapies across a range of cancers, today announced that it has strengthened its leadership team with the appointment of Fairooz Kabbinavar, MD, FACP, as chief medical officer (CMO). Dr. Kabbinavar will oversee the clinical development program for the Company's investigational drug onvansertib and will report directly to Chief Executiv
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging PLK1 inhibition to develop novel therapies across a range of cancers, today announced that company management will participate in a fireside chat at B. Riley Securities' 3rd Annual Oncology Conference, which is taking place virtually from January 18 – 19, 2023.
Cardiff Oncology''s stock is down in recent months due to some strategic changes. Read more to see a full investment analysis of CRDF stock.
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging PLK1 inhibition to develop novel therapies across a range of cancers, today announced that company management will participate in fireside chats and 1x1 investor meetings at the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference and the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit taking place on November 29 – December 1, 2022, and December 6 – 7, 2022, respectively.
Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRDF), a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging PLK1 inhibition to develop novel therapies across a range of cancers, today announced that company management will present and participate in 1x1 investor meetings at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference, which is taking place in London, UK from November 15 – 17, 2022.
CRDF Price Returns