Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX): Price and Financial Metrics
CREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.98||52-week high||$4.00|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$2.03||Avg. volume||42,690|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.32||Market Cap||20.56M|
CREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CREX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CREX is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 73 days.
- CREX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CREX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CREX is currently 2.48, higher than just 8.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CREATIVE REALITIES INC is reporting a growth rate of -167%; that's higher than merely 8.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CREX is more volatile than 89.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CREATIVE REALITIES INC are ASUR, NXTP, FLWS, CMCO, and ACOR.
- Visit CREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cri.com.
CREX Valuation Summary
- CREX's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CREX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CREX.
CREX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.31%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.3%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -29.17%.
The table below shows CREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CREX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.34% of graded US stocks.
- CREX's asset turnover comes in at 0.848 -- ranking 28th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DELL, IMMR, and PANW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CREX.
The table below shows CREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX) Company Bio
Creative Realities, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides digital marketing technology and solutions to retail companies, individual retail brands, enterprises, and other organizations in the United States and Canada. The company's technology and solutions include digital merchandising systems and omni-channel customer engagement systems; interactive digital shopping assistants; advisors and kiosks; and other interactive marketing technologies, such as mobile, social media, point-of-sale transactions, beaconing, and Web-based media that enables its customers to engage with their consumers. It also provides consulting, experience design, content development and production, software development, engineering, implementation, and field services; software licenses; and maintenance and support services related to its software, managed systems, and solutions. The company sells its solutions to the automotive, apparel and accessories, banking, baby/children, beauty, CPG, department stores, digital out-of-home, electronics, fashion, fitness, foodservice/quick service restaurant, financial services, gaming, luxury, mass merchants, mobile operators, and pharmacy retail industries. Creative Realities, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Creative Realities, Inc. is a subsidiary of Slipstream Communications, LLC.
CREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CREX Latest Social Stream
View Full CREX Social Stream
Latest CREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREATIVE REALITIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CREX as an investment opportunity.
Deep Sail Capital, an investment management company, released its third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -23.3% net of fees while averaging 78% net long exposure. Weakness in micro- and small-cap equities and growth decelerations in certain positions led to the underperformance […]
Bringing visually striking design to Paradies Lagardère stores to captivate travelers this holiday seasonLOUISVILLE, Ky., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Creative Realities, Inc. (NASDAQ: CREX, CREXW), a leading digital signage and media network solutions provider, today announced its collaboration with Paradies Lagardère. With over 700 retail and restaurant locations strategically positioned across more than 90 airports in North America, Paradies Lagardère stands as a beacon of innovation, cr
Creative Realities, Inc. (NASDAQ:CREX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 10, 2023 Creative Realities, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.22162 EPS, expectations were $-0.07. Operator: Good morning. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Third Quarter 2023 Creative Realities, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. This call will be recorded […]
Q3 2023 Creative Realities Inc Earnings Call
Announces Record 3Q 2023 Revenue of $11.6 millionAnnounces Record 3Q Gross Profit of $5.3 million (45.8%) Announces Record Annual Recurring Revenue run-rate of ~$15.6 millionAnnounces Projected 4Q Revenue of $15.8- $17.8 millionReiterates Projected FY2023 Revenue of $46.8 - $48.4 million Issues Projected FY2024 Revenue of $60 million to $80 millionIssues Projected FY2024 Adjusted EBITDA of $7.2 million to $12.0 millionIssues Projected FY 2024 exit ARR run rate of $18.0 million LOUISVILLE, Ky., N
CREX Price Returns
Continue Researching CREXWant to see what other sources are saying about Creative Realities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch