Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CREX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CREX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CREX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CREX Stock Summary
- CREX has a market capitalization of $22,523,502 -- more than approximately just 4.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CREX is more volatile than 86.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CREX comes in at -23.67% -- higher than that of just 11.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Creative Realities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INFN, FBIO, CHRS, PTCT, and EYPT.
- Visit CREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cri.com.
CREX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CREX's price/sales ratio is 68.63% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- CREX's price/sales ratio has moved down $23.1 over the prior 173 months.
- CREX's price/earnings ratio has moved down $7 over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CREX.
CREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$3.26|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$2.20||Avg. volume||872,591|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.54||Market Cap||24.77M|
Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX) Company Bio
Creative Realities, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides digital marketing technology and solutions to retail companies, individual retail brands, enterprises, and other organizations in the United States and Canada. The company's technology and solutions include digital merchandising systems and omni-channel customer engagement systems; interactive digital shopping assistants; advisors and kiosks; and other interactive marketing technologies, such as mobile, social media, point-of-sale transactions, beaconing, and Web-based media that enables its customers to engage with their consumers. It also provides consulting, experience design, content development and production, software development, engineering, implementation, and field services; software licenses; and maintenance and support services related to its software, managed systems, and solutions. The company sells its solutions to the automotive, apparel and accessories, banking, baby/children, beauty, CPG, department stores, digital out-of-home, electronics, fashion, fitness, foodservice/quick service restaurant, financial services, gaming, luxury, mass merchants, mobile operators, and pharmacy retail industries. Creative Realities, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Creative Realities, Inc. is a subsidiary of Slipstream Communications, LLC.
CREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CREX Latest Social Stream
View Full CREX Social Stream
Latest CREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Creative Realities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CREX as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Creative Realities (CREX) +24%. United Time Technology (UTME) +17%. Intrusion (INTZ) +12%. Duos Technologies Group (DUOT) +12%. ACM Research (ACMR) +12%.Losers: Anaplan (PLAN) -12%. OneConnect Financial Technology (OCFT) -11%. Cloopen Group (RAAS) -9%. Okta (OKTA) -9%. PubMatic (PUBM) -9%....
We're back at it again with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday and Chinese education stocks are on the move.
Gainers: Creative Realities (CREX) +36%. GSE Systems (GVP) +18%. OneConnect Financial Technology (OCFT) +10%. Camtek (CAMT) +10%. VIA optronics (VIAO) +10%.Losers: Resonant (RESN) -11%. Sphere 3D (ANY) -9%. Tuya (TUYA) -8%. Yalla (YALA) -8%. The OLB Group (OLB) -7%....
Shares of CREX stock are rising fast on Monday despite no company news today from Creative Realities.
CREX Price Returns
Continue Researching CREXWant to see what other sources are saying about Creative Realities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch