Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CREX Stock Summary
- CREX has a market capitalization of $14,042,489 -- more than approximately only 1.54% of US stocks.
- CREX's current price/earnings ratio is 60.53, which is higher than 87.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.53%, Creative Realities Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Creative Realities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLVR, OEG, ISUN, TRKA, and SGLB.
- Visit CREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cri.com.
CREX Valuation Summary
- CREX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.4; this is 67.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 176 months, CREX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.3.
- CREX's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CREX.
CREX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.8%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 136.78%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -46.9%.
The table below shows CREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CREX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.34% of graded US stocks.
- CREX's asset turnover comes in at 0.848 -- ranking 28th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DELL, IMMR, and PANW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CREX.
The table below shows CREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.62||52-week high||$3.59|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||1,009,548|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||13.37M|
Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX) Company Bio
Creative Realities, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides digital marketing technology and solutions to retail companies, individual retail brands, enterprises, and other organizations in the United States and Canada. The company's technology and solutions include digital merchandising systems and omni-channel customer engagement systems; interactive digital shopping assistants; advisors and kiosks; and other interactive marketing technologies, such as mobile, social media, point-of-sale transactions, beaconing, and Web-based media that enables its customers to engage with their consumers. It also provides consulting, experience design, content development and production, software development, engineering, implementation, and field services; software licenses; and maintenance and support services related to its software, managed systems, and solutions. The company sells its solutions to the automotive, apparel and accessories, banking, baby/children, beauty, CPG, department stores, digital out-of-home, electronics, fashion, fitness, foodservice/quick service restaurant, financial services, gaming, luxury, mass merchants, mobile operators, and pharmacy retail industries. Creative Realities, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Creative Realities, Inc. is a subsidiary of Slipstream Communications, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CREX Latest Social Stream
View Full CREX Social Stream
Latest CREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Creative Realities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CREX as an investment opportunity.
Creative Realities, Inc. and Reflect Systems Finalize Merger, Expand End-to-End Offering and Verticals Served
Creative Realities, Inc. ('CRI', NASDAQ: CREX, CREXW) and Reflect Systems announced today that the companies have finalized their merger, which was first disclosed in November 2021. The combined company now operates under the Creative Realities, Inc. brand name and remains listed on NASDAQ as CREX.
The Louisville-based public company will acquire Reflect Systems Inc., a Dallas-based digital signage and solutions business.
With a weekend of rest under our belts, we're ready to jump back into investing with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
Creative Realities, Inc. ("Creative Realities," "CRI," or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CREX, CREXW), today announced it has entered into definitive agreements for a private placement with a U.S. institutional investor of (i) 1,315,000 shares of common stock together with warrants (the "Common Warrants") to purchase up to 1,315,000 shares of common stock and (ii) 5,851,505 pre-funded warrants (the "Pre-Funded Warrants"), with each Pre-Funded Warrant exercisable for one share of common stock, together
Creative Realities <
CREX Price Returns
Continue Researching CREXWant to see what other sources are saying about Creative Realities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch