Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CREX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CREX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.54% of US stocks.
- CREX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 46 weeks.
- CREX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.84% of US stocks).
CREX Stock Summary
- Creative Realities Inc's market capitalization of $16,536,823 is ahead of merely 1.53% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.61%, Creative Realities Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CREX comes in at -21.56% -- higher than that of only 12.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Creative Realities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACRX, SIBN, SANM, BXRX, and ATEC.
- Visit CREX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cri.com.
CREX Valuation Summary
- CREX's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.4; this is 67.75% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 176 months, CREX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 25.3.
- CREX's price/sales ratio has moved down 23.8 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CREX.
CREX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 531.56%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -24.57%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -51.91%.
The table below shows CREX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CREX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CREX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.34% of graded US stocks.
- CREX's asset turnover comes in at 0.848 -- ranking 28th of 83 Computers stocks.
- DELL, IMMR, and PANW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CREX.
The table below shows CREX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CREX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CREX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$3.26|
|Prev. close||$1.30||52-week low||$0.86|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||626,395|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.74||Market Cap||16.54M|
Creative Realities, Inc. (CREX) Company Bio
Creative Realities, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides digital marketing technology and solutions to retail companies, individual retail brands, enterprises, and other organizations in the United States and Canada. The company's technology and solutions include digital merchandising systems and omni-channel customer engagement systems; interactive digital shopping assistants; advisors and kiosks; and other interactive marketing technologies, such as mobile, social media, point-of-sale transactions, beaconing, and Web-based media that enables its customers to engage with their consumers. It also provides consulting, experience design, content development and production, software development, engineering, implementation, and field services; software licenses; and maintenance and support services related to its software, managed systems, and solutions. The company sells its solutions to the automotive, apparel and accessories, banking, baby/children, beauty, CPG, department stores, digital out-of-home, electronics, fashion, fitness, foodservice/quick service restaurant, financial services, gaming, luxury, mass merchants, mobile operators, and pharmacy retail industries. Creative Realities, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. Creative Realities, Inc. is a subsidiary of Slipstream Communications, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CREX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CREX Latest Social Stream
View Full CREX Social Stream
Latest CREX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Creative Realities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CREX as an investment opportunity.
We're back at it again with one last day of trading this week and we're kicking it off with Friday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
Earnings results for Creative Realities , Analyst Opinion on Creative Realities , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:CREX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) appeared first on .
Creative Realities, Inc. ("Creative Realities," "CRI," or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CREX, CREXW), a leading provider of digital marketing solutions, announced its financial results for the three- and six-months ended June 30, 2021.
Earnings results for Creative Realities , Analyst Opinion on Creative Realities , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:CREX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Creative Realities (NASDAQ:CREX) appeared first on .
Creative Realities, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Creative Realities, Inc. ("Creative Realities," "CRI," or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CREX, CREXW), a leading provider of digital marketing solutions, announced today that it will release its financial results for the three and six months ended
CREX Price Returns
Continue Researching CREXWant to see what other sources are saying about Creative Realities Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Creative Realities Inc (CREX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch