Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CRL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.9% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CRL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.03% of US stocks).
CRL Stock Summary
- CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC's market capitalization of $12,265,826,388 is ahead of 86.06% of US-listed equities.
- CRL's current price/earnings ratio is 28.11, which is higher than 74.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about 81.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC are EPAM, CLBK, FSS, NAPA, and BR.
- Visit CRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRL's price/earnings ratio is 21.98% higher, now standing at 28.3.
- CRL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRL.
CRL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 60.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 91.48%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 64.48%.
The table below shows CRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.62% of graded US stocks.
- CRL's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 280th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, OOMA, and SCWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRL.
The table below shows CRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$237.11||52-week high||$381.12|
|Prev. close||$242.92||52-week low||$181.36|
|Day high||$242.98||Avg. volume||551,164|
|50-day MA||$213.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$237.05||Market Cap||12.06B|
Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., is an American pharmaceutical company specializing in a variety of preclinical and clinical laboratory, gene therapy and cell therapy services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical device and Biotechnology industries. It also supplies assorted biomedical products, outsourcing services, and animals for research and development in the pharmaceutical industry (for example, contract research organization services) and offer support in the fields of basic research, drug discovery, safety and efficacy, clinical support, and manufacturing. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Charles River Laboratories Opens Contract Vivarium Space in Chicago, Enhancing Access to AAALAC-Accredited, Turnkey Research Program
WILMINGTON, Mass., November 28, 2022--Charles River recently opened its first location in Chicago, expanding contract vivarium space for the biopharmaceutical industry in Illinois.
Jefferies analyst David Windley assigned a Buy rating to Charles River Labs (CRL - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $250.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $239.39.Windley covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Inotiv, Centene, and UnitedHealth. According to TipRanks, Windley has an average return of 14.2% and a 67.94% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Jefferies, Charles River Labs also received a Buy from Credit Suisse's Dan Leonard in a report issued on November 3. However, on the same day, Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Charles River Labs (NYSE: CRL).
WILMINGTON, Mass., November 14, 2022--Charles River Laboratories To Present At November Investor Conferences
WILMINGTON, Mass., November 10, 2022--Charles River announced that its team of neuroscience drug discovery experts will present 23 scientific posters at Neuroscience 2022.
“This expansion builds on the Memphis site’s demonstrable expertise and commitment to supporting cell and gene therapy clients from early target identification through clinical and commercial-scale manufacturing."
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch