Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- CRL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CRL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.79% of US stocks).
CRL Stock Summary
- CRL has a higher market value than 88.07% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,082,029,531.
- CRL's current price/earnings ratio is 53.54, which is higher than 82.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Charles River Laboratories International Inc is higher than 83.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Charles River Laboratories International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BR, QRVO, WDC, TRMB, and VRSK.
- CRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charles River Laboratories International Inc's official web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRL's EV/EBIT ratio is 47.19% higher, now standing at 39.3.
- CRL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 295.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRL.
CRL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 91.67%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 69.93%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 116.5%.
The table below shows CRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$418.39||52-week high||$420.25|
|Prev. close||$411.24||52-week low||$197.33|
|Day high||$420.25||Avg. volume||444,846|
|50-day MA||$369.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$298.67||Market Cap||21.03B|
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
CRL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Charles River Laboratories International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Charles River Laboratories International Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CRL, they are:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.66% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Charles River Laboratories International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 13% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 55.55% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charles River Laboratories International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Charles River's (CRL) biotech clients are likely to have benefited from a robust funding environment in Q2.
Charles River (CRL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Biomonitoring and Bioburden Testing Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Merck, STERIS Laboratories, Charles River Laboratories International, Lu
The documented report on Global Biomonitoring and Bioburden Testing Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether 
Global Automated Microbial Identification Systems Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (US), Nelson Laboratories (US), WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. (China), Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (US), North American Science Associates, Inc. (NAMSA) (US), SGS S.A. (Switzerland), ATS Labs, Inc. (US), Becton, Dickinson
The report on Global Automated Microbial Identification Systems Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
Global Human Microbiome Sequencing Instrument Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Baseclear B.V., Novogene Corporation, Clinical Microbiomics A/S, Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI) Genomics Co., Ltd, Illumina, Inc., Charles River Laboratories International Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Inc., GENEWIZ, Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, OraSure Technolo
The report on Global Human Microbiome Sequencing Instrument Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a 
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch