Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
CRL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,757,574,847, Charles River Laboratories International Inc has a greater market value than 81.19% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 33.53, Charles River Laboratories International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 74.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Charles River Laboratories International Inc comes in at 18.13%, a number that bests 74.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Charles River Laboratories International Inc are LEG, OGS, CHH, UBSI, and TMP.
- CRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charles River Laboratories International Inc's official web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$161.05||52-week high||$179.38|
|Prev. close||$162.46||52-week low||$123.17|
|Day high||$164.86||Avg. volume||371,203|
|50-day MA||$158.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.14||Market Cap||7.89B|
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
CRL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Charles River Laboratories International Inc. To summarize, we found that Charles River Laboratories International Inc ranked in the 42st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Charles River Laboratories International Inc, consider:
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of 59.75% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 15.27% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|