Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.82% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 41.53% of US stocks).
CRL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,688,915,375, Charles River Laboratories International Inc has a greater market value than 84.86% of US stocks.
- CRL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,406.99 -- higher than 97.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.71%, Charles River Laboratories International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Charles River Laboratories International Inc are AMEH, BR, G, ENSG, and ENV.
- Visit CRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Valuation Summary
- CRL's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 40.09% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRL.
CRL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 98.15%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.04%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.86%.
The table below shows CRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.62% of graded US stocks.
- CRL's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 280th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, OOMA, and SCWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRL.
The table below shows CRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$232.64||52-week high||$460.21|
|Prev. close||$231.77||52-week low||$217.20|
|Day high||$236.06||Avg. volume||553,651|
|50-day MA||$265.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$349.41||Market Cap||11.82B|
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charles River Laboratories International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Biotech stocks aren't a sure thing, but one good sign is insiders buying up shares.
The acquisitions of Cognate BioServices and Vigene Biosciences contribute to the growth of Charles River's (CRL) Manufacturing Solutions arm.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Charles River Labs (CRL), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) and Trade Desk (TTD)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Charles River Labs (CRL – Research Report), Cheesecake Factory (CAKE – Research Report) and Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Charles River Labs (CRL) In a report released today, Donald Hooker from KeyBanc maintained a Buy rating on Charles River Labs, with a price target of $390.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $305.28. Hooker has an average return of 13.7% and a 52.6% success rate. Patterson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as NerdWallet, Inc. Class A, Spotify Technology SA, and Alphabet Class A.
Robust domestic and international performances by the CAG arm are driving IDEXX's (IDXX) fourth-quarter top line.
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch