Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- CRL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.98% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CRL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.46% of US stocks).
CRL Stock Summary
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc's market capitalization of $20,789,614,507 is ahead of 87.69% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 52.49, Charles River Laboratories International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 82.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Charles River Laboratories International Inc is higher than 82.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Charles River Laboratories International Inc are FOXA, PWR, MKTX, FLEX, and LEG.
- CRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Charles River Laboratories International Inc's official web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Valuation Summary
- CRL's price/sales ratio is 6.8; this is 40.09% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRL.
CRL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 70.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.24%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.97%.
The table below shows CRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.34% of graded US stocks.
- CRL's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 278th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, OOMA, and SCWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRL.
The table below shows CRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$421.43||52-week high||$460.21|
|Prev. close||$412.52||52-week low||$219.79|
|Day high||$423.59||Avg. volume||416,048|
|50-day MA||$426.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$348.98||Market Cap||21.24B|
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charles River Laboratories International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Charles River and ATEM Structural Discovery Announce Strategic Partnership to Provide Clients with Cryo-EM Capabilities
WILMINGTON, Mass., October 18, 2021--Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) and ATEM Structural Discovery (ATEM) today announced the formation of a strategic partnership to provide clients access to ATEM’s cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM) service solutions. Cryo-EM is a technique that determines the 3D structures of proteins and is utilized to identify how proteins function, how they malfunction in disease and the most effective way to target them with therapies.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. ( NYSE:CRL...
WILMINGTON, Mass., October 13, 2021--Charles River Laboratories schedules Third-Quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call
Charles River Laboratories Inte with ticker code (CRL) now have 11 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 480 and 354 with the average target price sitting at 450.09. With the stocks previous close at 409.16 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 10.0%. The 50 day MA is 433.05 while the 200 day moving average is 373.83. The company has a market capitalisation of $20,550m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CRL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Charles River Laboratories International, an early-stage contract research company, provides drug discovery, non-clinical development, an...
WILMINGTON, Mass., October 12, 2021--Charles River Laboratories announces two divestitures.
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch