Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- CRL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.66% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.86% of US stocks).
CRL Stock Summary
- CRL has a market capitalization of $9,880,485,277 -- more than approximately 84.1% of US stocks.
- For CRL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.73% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRL is more volatile than just 21.79% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSGE, ACHC, FLT, MLI, and PKG.
- CRL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Valuation Summary
- CRL's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.9; this is 186.36% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CRL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRL.
CRL Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.34%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 183.17%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 91.8%.
The table below shows CRL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.62% of graded US stocks.
- CRL's asset turnover comes in at 0.564 -- ranking 280th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CRTO, OOMA, and SCWX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRL.
The table below shows CRL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CRL, see our CRL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$448.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.35 (Strong Buy)|
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$191.89||52-week high||$308.15|
|Prev. close||$197.46||52-week low||$181.36|
|Day high||$196.00||Avg. volume||582,381|
|50-day MA||$227.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$220.15||Market Cap||9.78B|
Charles River Laboratories International Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., is an American pharmaceutical company specializing in a variety of preclinical and clinical laboratory, gene therapy and cell therapy services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical device and Biotechnology industries. It also supplies assorted biomedical products, outsourcing services, and animals for research and development in the pharmaceutical industry (for example, contract research organization services) and offer support in the fields of basic research, drug discovery, safety and efficacy, clinical support, and manufacturing. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Charles River (CRL) Down 14.8% Since Last Earnings Report?
Charles River (CRL) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The total return for Charles River Laboratories International (NYSE:CRL) investors has risen faster than earnings growth over the last five years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. ( NYSE:CRL...
Charles River's (CRL) New Cloud Platform Offers Real-Time Data
Charles River (CRL) launches cloud-based platform Apollo which enhances decision making abilities by providing real-time Toxicology study data.
Charles River (CRL) Advances CDMO Portfolio With Latest Offer
Charles River's (CRL) newest addition, pHelper plasmid, targets simplifying the complex supply chains and cutting production timelines.
Charles River Laboratories to Present at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
WILMINGTON, Mass., March 13, 2023--Charles River Laboratories To Present At Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...