Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRL POWR Grades
- CRL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.23% of US stocks.
- CRL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CRL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
CRL Stock Summary
- CRL has a higher market value than 86.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,131,655,822.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Charles River Laboratories International Inc is higher than 79.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CRL has reported earnings growth of 55.37%, putting it ahead of 77.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Charles River Laboratories International Inc are BR, WDC, QRVO, PWR, and HOLX.
- Visit CRL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.criver.com.
CRL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$329.07||52-week high||$349.13|
|Prev. close||$321.01||52-week low||$161.88|
|Day high||$332.15||Avg. volume||459,170|
|50-day MA||$307.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$258.37||Market Cap||16.54B|
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (CRL) Company Bio
Charles River Laboratories provides products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
CRL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Charles River Laboratories International Inc. To summarize, we found that Charles River Laboratories International Inc ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Charles River Laboratories International Inc ended up being:
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 64.62% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Charles River Laboratories International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 13% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 57.79% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRL Social Stream
Latest CRL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Charles River Laboratories International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRL as an investment opportunity.
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. ( NYSE:CRL ) saw a significant share price rise of over 20% in the past...
A "turbocharged" set of financials from earnings in the healthcare laboratory industry has Baird setting a Street-high price target on one company, and looking for still higher upside ahead after years of sector consolidation. "Big wheels keep on turning, Charles River (CRL) keeps on burning," the firm's Eric Coldwell writes,...
Medical stocks Medpace Holdings and Charles River Laboratories were making inroads toward profit-taking zones on Friday as Align Technology flirted with a breakout out of a cup base.
Charles River Labs International saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Friday, rising from 77 to 81. This exclusive rating from Investor's Business Daily identifies market leadership with a 1 (worst) to 99 (best) score. Over 100 years of market history shows that the market's biggest winners typically have an RS Rating north of 80 in the early stages of their moves.
Charles River Laboratories Schedules First-Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
CRL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRLWant to do more research on Charles River Laboratories International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Charles River Laboratories International Inc (CRL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch