America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CRMT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CRMT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AMERICAS CARMART INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, AMERICAS CARMART INC has a higher such ratio than just 11.45% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRMT comes in at -39.77% -- higher than that of merely 12.04% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMERICAS CARMART INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRC, USNA, YCBD, DMLP, and EPM.
- Visit CRMT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.car-mart.com.
CRMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.22% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CRMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRMT.
CRMT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -558.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 185.21%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 10.72%.
The table below shows CRMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.35% of graded US stocks.
- CRMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.271 -- ranking 106th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KSS, M, and JWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRMT.
The table below shows CRMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.92||52-week high||$127.05|
|Prev. close||$80.48||52-week low||$52.24|
|Day high||$82.98||Avg. volume||62,639|
|50-day MA||$72.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.32||Market Cap||521.75M|
America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT) Company Bio
America's Car-Mart, Inc. engages in the sale of older model used vehicles and the provision of financing for its customers in the United States. The firm sells older model used vehicles and provides financing for its customers. As of April 30, 2020, it operated 148 dealerships in the South-Central United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Bentonville, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMT Social Stream
Latest CRMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMERICAS CARMART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMT as an investment opportunity.
Signet Jewelers and America's Car-Mart have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
A wide bottom line miss in its latest quarter and negative earnings estimate revisions from analysts paint a challenging picture for the company's shares in the near term.
Executives and investors bought shares of Carvana, CarMax, and America’s Car-Mart as a brutal year for the sector was coming to an end.
America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRMT) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2022 America’s Car-Mart, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.48 EPS, expectations were $2.17. Operator: Good morning, everyone. Thank you for holding, and welcome to America’s Car-Mart Second Quarter Fiscal 2023 Conference Call. The topic of this call will be the earnings […]
ROGERS, Ark., Dec. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) has been named to “America’s Greatest Workplaces 2023 for Diversity” by Newsweek. America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (“Car-Mart”) is one of 1,000 companies in the United States earning the designation. The ranking is a listing of the top companies that employees say really respect and value different kinds of people. “This recognition is a testament to our company’s commitment to build a diverse and inclusive organizat
CRMT Price Returns