America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMT POWR Grades
- CRMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRMT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRMT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 55.77% of US stocks).
CRMT Stock Summary
- Americas Carmart Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.55% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Americas Carmart Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 21.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 22.61%, Americas Carmart Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 77.29% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Americas Carmart Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SGC, GO, VRTV, OPY, and NSIT.
- CRMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Americas Carmart Inc's official web site, go to www.car-mart.com.
CRMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.86||52-week high||$177.45|
|Prev. close||$149.38||52-week low||$80.47|
|Day high||$151.16||Avg. volume||44,250|
|50-day MA||$151.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.44||Market Cap||971.19M|
America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT) Company Bio
America's Car-Mart, Inc. engages in the sale of older model used vehicles and the provision of financing for its customers in the United States. The firm sells older model used vehicles and provides financing for its customers. As of April 30, 2020, it operated 148 dealerships in the South-Central United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Bentonville, AR.
CRMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMT Social Stream
Latest CRMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americas Carmart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMT as an investment opportunity.
America's Car-Mart (CRMT) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
America's Car-Mart (CRMT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
America's Car-Mart, Inc. (CRMT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 25, 2021 11:00 ET Company Participants Jeff Williams - President & Chief Executive Officer Vickie Judy - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants John Murphy - Bank of America Kyle Joseph - Jefferies Vincent Caintic - Stephens John Rowan -...
Thank you for holding and welcome to America's Car-Mart Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Conference Call. The topic of this call will be the earnings and operating results for the company's fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2021. The dial-in number and access information are included in last night's press release, which can be found on America's Car-Mart's website at www.car-mart.com.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2021 / America's Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRMT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CRMT Price Returns