America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.14% of US stocks.
- CRMT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRMT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CRMT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.15, Americas Carmart Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.5, Americas Carmart Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.2% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.08%, Americas Carmart Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NATR, USNA, SMTS, AAN, and HLF.
- CRMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Americas Carmart Inc's official web site, go to www.car-mart.com.
CRMT Valuation Summary
- CRMT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CRMT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
- CRMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRMT.
CRMT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.63%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 238.88%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.42%.
The table below shows CRMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.35% of graded US stocks.
- CRMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.271 -- ranking 106th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KSS, M, and JWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRMT.
The table below shows CRMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.66||52-week high||$173.57|
|Prev. close||$105.30||52-week low||$72.50|
|Day high||$110.57||Avg. volume||92,841|
|50-day MA||$85.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.03||Market Cap||693.33M|
America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT) Company Bio
America's Car-Mart, Inc. engages in the sale of older model used vehicles and the provision of financing for its customers in the United States. The firm sells older model used vehicles and provides financing for its customers. As of April 30, 2020, it operated 148 dealerships in the South-Central United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Bentonville, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMT Social Stream
Latest CRMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americas Carmart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMT as an investment opportunity.
The omicron surge kept would-be car buyers away from dealerships in January, but things are now looking up again for America's Car-Mart.
America's Car-Mart (CRMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.73% and 0.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROGERS, Ark., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) today announced its operating results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022. “For the quarter, revenues were up almost 28% to a record $292 million, including an $11 million increase in interest income. Unit volumes were up slightly for the quarter, and the average sales price was up 24.8% to just over $17,000,” said Jeff Williams, President and CEO. “Unit sales volumes in November were up 20% compared to
America's Car-Mart (CRMT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Lithia Motors (LAD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.01% and 0.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CRMT Price Returns