America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRMT POWR Grades
- CRMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CRMT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 25.96% of US stocks).
CRMT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.24, Americas Carmart Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CRMT's price/sales ratio is 0.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 17.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRMT's revenue has grown 32.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 79.52% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Americas Carmart Inc are MTEX, MXC, NATR, MTZ, and AXS.
- CRMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Americas Carmart Inc's official web site, go to www.car-mart.com.
CRMT Valuation Summary
- CRMT's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CRMT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
- CRMT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRMT.
CRMT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -95.14%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.82%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5727.79%.
The table below shows CRMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRMT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.99% of graded US stocks.
- CRMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.271 -- ranking 105th of 164 Retail stocks.
- KSS, M, and JWN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRMT.
The table below shows CRMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.56||52-week high||$177.45|
|Prev. close||$121.31||52-week low||$82.72|
|Day high||$123.14||Avg. volume||48,959|
|50-day MA||$139.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$139.13||Market Cap||788.10M|
America's Car-Mart Inc. (CRMT) Company Bio
America's Car-Mart, Inc. engages in the sale of older model used vehicles and the provision of financing for its customers in the United States. The firm sells older model used vehicles and provides financing for its customers. As of April 30, 2020, it operated 148 dealerships in the South-Central United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Bentonville, AR.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRMT Social Stream
Latest CRMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Americas Carmart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRMT as an investment opportunity.
Wait for the next catalyst or this auto dealer.
Rogers, Arkansas , Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) announced today that its stockholders have elected Julia K. Davis to its Board of Directors, effective as of the Company’s annual meeting of stockholders on August 25, 2021. Ms. Davis replaces Ray C. Dillon, who retired from the Board of Directors effective upon the completion of his most recent term on August 25, 2021. “We are excited to welcome Julia to our board. Her information technology expertise
The big shareholder groups in America's Car-Mart, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRMT ) have power over the company. Institutions will...
Rogers, Arkansas , Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRMT) was recently named to Forbes magazine’s 2021 list of America’s Best Small Companies. “We are honored to be named one of America’s best small companies. It is our dedication to customer experience and the hard work of our associates that makes America’s Car-Mart great. Our new tagline, ‘Keeping You on the Road’ says it all,” said Jeff Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Our associates live o
America’s Car-Mart, Inc. (CRMT) delivered better-than-expected first-quarter results aided by continued momentum in the business. Car-Mart operates automotive dealerships in twelve states and focuses exclusively on the “Integrated Auto Sales and Finance” segment of the used car market. Shares closed down 1.9% at $162.23 on August 17. For the first quarter of Fiscal 2022, the company reported earnings of $3.57 per share, up 26% year-over-year, and beat the Street’s estimate of $3.55 per share. Moreover, revenue grew 49.2% to $280.33 million compared to the year-ago period and significantly outpaced analysts’ estimates of $229.1 million.
CRMT Price Returns