Cerence Inc. (CRNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CRNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRNC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRNC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.82% of US stocks).
CRNC Stock Summary
- Cerence Inc's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.13% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cerence Inc is reporting a growth rate of 319.64%; that's higher than 93.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRNC is more volatile than 89.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEDG, CLNN, GWRE, BLUE, and IMCR.
- CRNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cerence Inc's official web site, go to www.cerence.com.
CRNC Valuation Summary
- CRNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.4; this is 112.09% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 24 months, CRNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 63.2.
- CRNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 43.2 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRNC.
CRNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.17% of graded US stocks.
- CRNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 469th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.82||52-week high||$127.80|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$25.90||Avg. volume||812,002|
|50-day MA||$28.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.50||Market Cap||1.01B|
Cerence Inc. (CRNC) Company Bio
Cerence Inc. provides AI-powered assistants and innovations for connected and autonomous vehicles It offers edge software components; cloud-connected components; toolkits; applications; and virtual assistant coexistence and professional services. The company also provides conversational artificial intelligence, including voice recognition, natural language understanding, and artificial intelligence services. Cerence Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNC Social Stream
Latest CRNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cerence Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNC as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, announced today that it will be presenting at three upcoming investor conferences: 2nd Annual Cowen Mobility Disruption Conference, March 2, 2022 at 2:20PM Eastern TimeBerenberg Industrial Technologies Conference 2022, March 3, 2022 at 1:00PM Eastern TimeRaymond James Institutional Investors Conference, March 7, 2022 at 2:15PM Eastern Time The format for each presentation will be a firesid
BERWYN, Pa. , Feb. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- RM LAW, P.C. is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC ) concerning the Company''s possible violations of the federal securities laws. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cerence Expands Cloud Capabilities for Korean Drivers through Interoperability with KT’s AI Assistant, GiGA Genie
Cerence to collaborate with Mercedes-Benz Korea to bring this integrated capability to drivers of select Mercedes-Benz models in Korea via MBUXBURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced that it has enhanced its cloud services capabilities in Korea through new interoperability with KT’s GiGA Genie, the company’s voice-controlled virtual assistant. Leveraging Cerence Cognitive Arbitrator, Mercedes-Benz Korea has signe
In the last trading session, 1.41 million shares of the Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ:CRNC) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $43.23, and it changed around $0.31 or 0.72% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $1.74B. CRNC currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high of … Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC)’s Stock Market Position Could Improve In The Coming Months Read More »
Qianjiang Motorcycle Selects Cerence to Provide Proactive, Conversational AI to its Global Two-Wheeler Lineup
Cerence Ride, the company’s two-wheeler mobility platform, will bring voice and AI capabilities to Qianjiang’s motorcycles, enhancing the rider experienceBURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced that Qianjiang Motorcycle, a subsidiary of Geely Group, has selected Cerence Ride, the company’s two-wheeler mobility platform, to provide conversational AI across its lineup, as well as its proactive AI capabilities. Qian
CRNC Price Returns