Cerence Inc. (CRNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.15% of US stocks.
- CRNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CRNC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CRNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CERENCE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CRNC has reported earnings growth of -396.08%, putting it ahead of only 4.02% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRNC's revenue has grown -15.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.64% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERENCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LGHL, NLST, KN, IPA, and ASTS.
- CRNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERENCE INC's official web site, go to www.cerence.com.
CRNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRNC's price/earnings ratio is 136.07% lower, now standing at -8.8.
- CRNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.4 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRNC.
CRNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.17% of graded US stocks.
- CRNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.225 -- ranking 469th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.75||52-week high||$84.90|
|Prev. close||$17.58||52-week low||$12.82|
|Day high||$17.89||Avg. volume||658,976|
|50-day MA||$16.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.01||Market Cap||708.97M|
Cerence Inc. (CRNC) Company Bio
Cerence Inc. provides AI-powered assistants and innovations for connected and autonomous vehicles It offers edge software components; cloud-connected components; toolkits; applications; and virtual assistant coexistence and professional services. The company also provides conversational artificial intelligence, including voice recognition, natural language understanding, and artificial intelligence services. Cerence Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNC Social Stream
Latest CRNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERENCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNC as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, announced today that it will be presenting at the Raymond James Technology Investors Conference in New York City on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 1:40 p.m. Eastern Time. The format for the conference will be a presentation followed by Q&A featuring Tom Beaudoin, Cerence EVP, CFO. The event will be webcast and can be accessed in the “Events” tab under the “Investors” section of the Company’s
Headlines Delivered strong full fiscal new bookings at $684M, up 16% year over yearRecord fiscal year revenue for Professional Services Awarded strategic win-back program from big techCerence technology in 51% of global auto production BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today reported its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2022 results for the year ended September 30, 2022. Results Summary (1) (in millions, except per share dat
Cerence to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results and Host an Investor Day on November 29
BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, will announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
Ligon to lead global sales and marketing after more than 10 years at ZF Group Bob Ligon Named Chief Revenue Officer at Cerence Bob Ligon, an accomplished and tenured automotive technology sales executive, has been named Cerence's Chief Revenue Officer. BURLINGTON, Mass., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced it has named Bob Ligon, an accomplished and tenured automotive technology sales executive, as the company’s Chief Revenue O
Schanz to lead product strategy and customer delivery after fifteen years at Daimler Nils Schanz Named Chief Product Officer at Cerence Nils Schanz, a respected and accomplished automotive and AI technology leader and fifteen-year veteran of Daimler and Mercedes-Benz, joins Cerence as the company’s Chief Product Officer. BURLINGTON, Mass., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, today announced it has named Nils Schanz, a respected and accomplishe
CRNC Price Returns