Cerence Inc. (CRNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNC POWR Grades
- CRNC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRNC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRNC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CRNC Stock Summary
- CRNC's went public 1.87 years ago, making it older than merely 2.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 354.3, Cerence Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cerence Inc is reporting a growth rate of -834.38%; that's higher than only 2.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cerence Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CDMO, TOMZ, IRMD, BOOM, and VCEL.
- Visit CRNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cerence.com.
CRNC Valuation Summary
- CRNC's EV/EBIT ratio is 170.7; this is 413.38% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CRNC's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.1 over the prior 22 months.
- Over the past 22 months, CRNC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 200.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRNC.
CRNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.72||52-week high||$139.00|
|Prev. close||$106.75||52-week low||$44.51|
|Day high||$106.76||Avg. volume||600,642|
|50-day MA||$108.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.27||Market Cap||4.04B|
Cerence Inc. (CRNC) Company Bio
Cerence Inc. provides AI-powered assistants and innovations for connected and autonomous vehicles It offers edge software components; cloud-connected components; toolkits; applications; and virtual assistant coexistence and professional services. The company also provides conversational artificial intelligence, including voice recognition, natural language understanding, and artificial intelligence services. Cerence Inc. is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
CRNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRNC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cerence Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cerence Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.72 years comes in at -0.3%; that's greater than just 4.62% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Cerence Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 61.91% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNC Social Stream
Latest CRNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cerence Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNC as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, will announce its third quarter, fiscal year 2021 financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Monday, August 9, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. EDT / 4:00 a.m. PDT. The company will host a live conference call and webcast, with accompanying slides to discuss the results, on the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time. Interested investors and analysts are invited to d
Cerence (CRNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
metamorworks/iStock via Getty ImagesSoftware is a far better place to be in than hardware, considering its ‘asset light’ nature and the higher margins that go along with it. Arguably, Warren Buffett bought Apple (AAPL) more for the software and services platform than the hardware itself. This brings me to Cerence...
Cerence provides conversational AI-powered access to connected apps, services and content in HARMAN Ignite Store, creating an intuitive, natural experience for drivers Cerence provides conversational AI-powered access to connected apps, services and content in HARMAN Ignite Store, creating an intuitive, natural experience for drivers
Alphavan and Cerence Team up to Bring Cerence Tour Guide Into Alphavan’s Luxury Caravans as Camper Van Movement Booms
The companies bring fun and expert tour information into Alphavan’s vehicles through the intuitive, knowledgeable Cerence Tour Guide appWANGEN IM ALLGÄU, Germany and BURLINGTON, Mass., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerence Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNC), AI for a world in motion, and Alphavan, an innovative manufacturer of premium caravans, today announced their collaboration on a special edition of Cerence Tour Guide as the platform for its Alphavan companion app. Cerence Tour Guide brings the knowled
CRNC Price Returns