Ceragon Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNT POWR Grades
- CRNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.22% of US stocks.
- CRNT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CRNT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CRNT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ceragon Networks Ltd is higher than 95.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 90.96%, Ceragon Networks Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.13% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CRNT has reported earnings growth of -123.52%, putting it ahead of merely 16.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEON, AMKR, SONM, CAAS, and SPNS.
- Visit CRNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ceragon.com.
CRNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRNT's price/sales ratio is 77.36% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- CRNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 160.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRNT.
CRNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.48%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.03%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -129.89%.
The table below shows CRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.96% of graded US stocks.
- CRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.995 -- ranking 44th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- JBL, AAOI, and VIAV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRNT.
The table below shows CRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.51||52-week high||$6.90|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$3.59||Avg. volume||2,229,910|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||292.68M|
Ceragon Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CRNT) Company Bio
Ceragon Networks Ltd. provides wireless backhaul solutions that enable cellular operators and other wireless service providers to deliver voice, data, and multimedia services worldwide. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNT Social Stream
Latest CRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceragon Networks Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNT as an investment opportunity.
While investment losses can be painful, the trick is to learn from your mistakes. These low-priced stock ideas below could help inspire you.
These penny stocks have multiple growth drivers powering their businesses.
Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market Worldwide Reports Covers Major Aspects Top Players- CamBium Networks Ceragon Networks Ltd Intracom Telecom Cambridge Broadband EricssonÂ HUAWEI Aviat Networks Inc Airspan IMEC HFCL Comba Exalt Wireless Siklu
Aimed at decoding specific market developments and forces ensuring sustainable growth in Global Point-to-Multipoint Microwave Backhaul Systems Market, new business intelligence report has been recently added to equip report readers, investors and manufacturing veterans with ample insights crucial to harness growth prognosis. The report gauges into historical events and identifies core growth steering practices adopted 
If you want to know who really controls Ceragon Networks Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CRNT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
Here's a list of interesting penny stocks to buy that have lucrative prospects if you're willing to risk it for tremendous upside.
CRNT Price Returns