Ceragon Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CRNT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CRNT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.92, Ceragon Networks Ltd has a higher such ratio than only 19.66% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.6%, Ceragon Networks Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 88.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRNT is more volatile than 80.39% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ceragon Networks Ltd are IPHA, WTT, KAMN, AFI, and AMS.
- CRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ceragon Networks Ltd's official web site, go to www.ceragon.com.
CRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$6.90|
|Prev. close||$3.08||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||3,649,759|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.23||Market Cap||266.56M|
Ceragon Networks Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CRNT) Company Bio
Ceragon Networks Ltd. provides wireless backhaul solutions that enable cellular operators and other wireless service providers to deliver voice, data, and multimedia services worldwide. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
CRNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ceragon Networks Ltd. To summarize, we found that Ceragon Networks Ltd ranked in the 22th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ceragon Networks Ltd ended up being:
- Ceragon Networks Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.3. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.95% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ceragon Networks Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 384% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 99.05% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNT Social Stream
Latest CRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ceragon Networks Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNT as an investment opportunity.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to Ceragon Networks first-quarter 2021 earnings call. Before we start, I would like to note that this call includes information that constitutes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933 as amended and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 as amended and the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Ceragon Networks Shares Are Trading Higher On Q1 Earnings Beat, Positive FY21 Guidance; CEO Announces Transition
Ceragon Networks Ltd (NASDAQ: CRNT ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 22.2% year-on-year to $68.3 million, beating analyst consensus of $64.55 million. India contributed 26% of the revenue. Europe, North America, Latin America, and APAC contributed 19%, 17%, 15%, and 14% of the revenue, respectively, while Africa contributed the rest 9%. The gross margin expanded 440 basis points to 29.5%. Non-GAAP net loss per share of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the global innovator and leading solutions provider of 5G wireless transport, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the global leader in wireless hauling solutions, announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Doron Arazi, an industry-leading executive and the Company's former deputy CEO & CFO, as its Chief Executive Officer from beginning of July 2021. Doron Arazi will be succeeding CEO Ira Palti, effective on the same date. Ira Palti will remain on the Board of Directors of Ceragon and will be appointed as Vice Chairman.
Tier 1 Pacific Rim Operator Expands its Network to Achieve Nationwide Coverage with Ceragon; Frame Agreement Valued at up to $23M
/PRNewswire/ -- Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the global leader in wireless hauling solutions, announced today that a Tier 1 Operator in the Pacific…
CRNT Price Returns