Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CRNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRNX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- CRNX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CRNX Stock Summary
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2018, making it an older stock than just 7.66% of US equities in our set.
- CRNX's price/sales ratio is 7,745.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -94.05%, a number that bests only 1.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc are CRSP, PLXP, ATOM, ETON, and GENE.
- CRNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.crinetics.com.
CRNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$21.64|
|Prev. close||$17.62||52-week low||$11.61|
|Day high||$17.96||Avg. volume||149,983|
|50-day MA||$18.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.05||Market Cap||657.88M|
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX) Company Bio
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors. Its lead product candidate is CRN00808, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin receptor type 2 biased agonist, which is in Phase I clinical trials used for the treatment of acromegaly. The company is also developing CRN02481, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin type 5 receptor agonist used for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; and CRN01941, an oral, selective nonpeptide sst2 biased agonist designed for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors. Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.
CRNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNX Social Stream
Latest CRNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNX as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Announces Dosing of First Patient in Phase 3 PATHFNDR-1 Study Evaluating Oral Paltusotine for the Treatment of Acromegaly
- If successful, paltusotine would offer acromegaly patients a once-daily oral treatment option - SAN DIEGO, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors, today announced the randomization of the first acromegaly patient in its Phase 3 clinical trial of paltusotine, PATHFNDR-1. This
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
SAN DIEGO, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors, today announced the appointment of Garlan Adams to the newly created role of general counsel. Ms. Adams brings to Crinetics more than two decades of experience managing legal and compliance matters associated with the developm
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Paltusotine Phase 3 PATHFNDR program in acromegaly initiated in 2Q 2021 Phase 1 data for CRN04894 and CRN04777 expected in mid-2021 SAN DIEGO, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX), a clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and provided a corporate update. “In the first quarter we achieved key clinical and regulatory milestones across our pipeline,” said Scott Struthers, Ph.D., Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Crinetics. “Based on our interactions with the FDA and other regulators, we developed a robust Phase 3 program for palt...
CRNX Price Returns
Continue Researching CRNXWant to do more research on Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch