Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX): Price and Financial Metrics
CRNX Stock Summary
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.35% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 266.68, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.97% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRNX's revenue has grown -30.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc are SCYX, RETA, FIXX, QURE, and CLSD.
- Visit CRNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crinetics.com.
CRNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRNX Price/Volume Stats
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX) Company Bio
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors. Its lead product candidate is CRN00808, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin receptor type 2 biased agonist, which is in Phase I clinical trials used for the treatment of acromegaly. The company is also developing CRN02481, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin type 5 receptor agonist used for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; and CRN01941, an oral, selective nonpeptide sst2 biased agonist designed for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors. Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.