Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX): Price and Financial Metrics
CRNX Stock Summary
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on July 18, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.75% of US equities in our set.
- CRNX's price/sales ratio is 301.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -50.86%, a number that bests only 3.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNCE, QURE, INO, SNDX, and ADAP.
- Visit CRNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crinetics.com.
CRNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.00||52-week high||$28.81|
|Prev. close||$13.48||52-week low||$10.63|
|Day high||$15.06||Avg. volume||65,945|
|50-day MA||$18.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.77||Market Cap||343.94M|
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX) Company Bio
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors. Its lead product candidate is CRN00808, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin receptor type 2 biased agonist, which is in Phase I clinical trials used for the treatment of acromegaly. The company is also developing CRN02481, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin type 5 receptor agonist used for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; and CRN01941, an oral, selective nonpeptide sst2 biased agonist designed for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors. Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.