Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRNX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.03% of US stocks.
- CRNX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRNX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CRNX Stock Summary
- For CRNX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 6.84% of US equities we're observing.
- CRNX's price/sales ratio is 179.47; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.4% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRNX's revenue has grown 373.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRINETICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are ARCT, IMTX, ATRA, SRRK, and ARBE.
- Visit CRNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crinetics.com.
CRNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CRNX's EV/EBIT ratio is 173.26% lower, now standing at -6.3.
- CRNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.9 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRNX.
CRNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.2% of graded US stocks.
- CRNX's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.02||52-week high||$28.95|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$15.91|
|Day high||$18.08||Avg. volume||284,972|
|50-day MA||$18.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.58||Market Cap||968.63M|
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX) Company Bio
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clinical stage pharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics for rare endocrine diseases and endocrine-related tumors. Its lead product candidate is CRN00808, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin receptor type 2 biased agonist, which is in Phase I clinical trials used for the treatment of acromegaly. The company is also developing CRN02481, an oral selective nonpeptide somatostatin type 5 receptor agonist used for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; and CRN01941, an oral, selective nonpeptide sst2 biased agonist designed for the treatment of neuroendocrine tumors. Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CRNX Social Stream
Latest CRNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRINETICS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRNX as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX) today provided an update on its development program for CRN04777, an investigational, oral somatostatin receptor type 5 (SST5) agonist being developed as a treatment for congenital hyperinsulinism (HI). On October 24, 2022, Crinetics submitted an Investigational New Drug application (IND) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to initiate the first U.S. clinical study of CRN04777, which i
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX), today announced that company management will participate in a fireside chat and 1x1 investor meetings at the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference being held virtually November 29 – December 1, 2022. Details of the Crinetics fireside chat are as follows: Date & Time: November 30, 2022 at 1:00 PM (ET)Moderator: Josh Schimmer, Research Analyst, Evercore ISIWebcast Link: https://wsw.com/webcast/ever
E ratio of -6.25.
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRNX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 54.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update
Paltusotine’s Phase 3 PATHFNDR-1 trial in acromegaly fully enrolled and on track for topline data in Q3 2023 Paltusotine lowered and maintained IGF-1 at levels comparable to prior injected SRL therapy for up to 103 weeks in participants living with acromegaly participating in the ACROBAT Advance Long-term Extension Study SAN DIEGO, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRNX) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Thi
CRNX Price Returns
Continue Researching CRNXWant to do more research on Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc (CRNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch