Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRSR POWR Grades
- CRSR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 52.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRSR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CRSR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CRSR Stock Summary
- CRSR's went public 2.19 years ago, making it older than merely 11.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORSAIR GAMING INC is higher than 88.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRSR's revenue has grown -23.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 7.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REFR, CVV, NRDS, HBIO, and BIOL.
- Visit CRSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corsair.com.
CRSR Valuation Summary
- CRSR's EV/EBIT ratio is -41.6; this is 319.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CRSR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 74.9 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSR.
CRSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.08% of graded US stocks.
- CRSR's asset turnover comes in at 1.453 -- ranking 8th of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$23.98|
|Prev. close||$17.29||52-week low||$10.96|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||861,547|
|50-day MA||$14.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.04||Market Cap||1.68B|
Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR) Company Bio
Corsair Gaming, Inc. designs and supplies hardware components for personal computers. The company was incorporated on July 19, 2017 and is headquartered in Fremont, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSR Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSR Social Stream
Latest CRSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORSAIR GAMING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSR as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Corsair Gaming, Inc...
MILPITAS, Calif., November 17, 2022--Corsair Gaming, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRSR) ("Corsair"), a leading global provider and innovator of high-performance gear for gamers and content creators, today announced it will present to institutional investors at Credit Suisse’s 26th Annual Technology Conference, at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, AZ on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
Corsair Gaming (CRSR) stock is falling on Tuesday as investors react to the company launching a $75 million public stock offering.
Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) stock isn't doing so hot on Tuesday as investors prepare for an announcement from Donald Trump.
Meta Materials (MMAT) stock is on the move Tuesday as investors react to short squeeze news and plans for a grand opening!
CRSR Price Returns