Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR): Price and Financial Metrics
CRSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$20.72|
|Prev. close||$14.09||52-week low||$10.96|
|Day high||$14.21||Avg. volume||418,369|
|50-day MA||$15.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.67||Market Cap||1.45B|
CRSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRSR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- CRSR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRSR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CRSR Stock Summary
- CRSR's went public 3.01 years ago, making it older than only 12.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 411.41, CORSAIR GAMING INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CORSAIR GAMING INC is reporting a growth rate of -91.69%; that's higher than just 15.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORSAIR GAMING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OSIS, REFR, SNES, PLAB, and ECOR.
- CRSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORSAIR GAMING INC's official web site, go to www.corsair.com.
CRSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRSR's price/sales ratio is 54.17% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- CRSR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 369.6 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRSR.
CRSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.08% of graded US stocks.
- CRSR's asset turnover comes in at 1.453 -- ranking 8th of 83 Computers stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CRSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Corsair Gaming, Inc. (CRSR) Company Bio
Corsair Gaming, Inc. designs and supplies hardware components for personal computers. The company was incorporated on July 19, 2017 and is headquartered in Fremont, CA.
CRSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRSR Latest Social Stream
View Full CRSR Social Stream
Latest CRSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORSAIR GAMING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRSR as an investment opportunity.
MILPITAS, Calif., September 26, 2023--CORSAIR® (NASDAQ: CRSR), a world leader in enthusiast components for gamers, creators, and PC builders, today launched the much anticipated latest addition to its award-winning memory line-up, DOMINATOR TITANIUM DDR5 memory. Built using some of the fastest DDR5 ICs alongside patented CORSAIR DHX cooling technology for improved overclocking potential, DOMINATOR TITANIUM continues the DOMINATOR legacy with a stunning design and blazing performance.
On September 15, 2023, Michael Potter, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Corsair Gaming Inc (NASDAQ:CRSR), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
MILPITAS, Calif., September 19, 2023--CORSAIR® (NASDAQ:CRSR), a world leader in high-performance gear for gamers and content creators, today launched a new addition to its illustrious VIRTUOSO headset line: the VIRTUOSO PRO open back streaming/gaming headset. Boasting state-of-the-art graphene driver technology and a striking open back design, VIRTUOSO PRO delivers true-to-life audio that rivals studio-grade headphones. Whether you’re streaming, gaming, creating, or all three at once, you can he
Key Insights The projected fair value for Corsair Gaming is US$11.23 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Corsair...
Drop, the leading community-driven e-commerce company, today introduced enhanced versions of its CTRL, ALT, and SHIFT keyboards. First launched in 2018 and designed from feedback from the Drop community, these keyboards have since become best-sellers, offering a compelling combination of customization and quality. The new V2 variants of the Drop CTRL, ALT and SHIFT combine iconic, fully aluminum design with stand-out RGB lighting performance, improved features and enhanced performance, deliverin
CRSR Price Returns