Creatd Inc. (CRTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRTD POWR Grades
- CRTD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.59% of US stocks.
- CRTD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CRTD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CRTD Stock Summary
- CRTD has a market capitalization of $18,576,819 -- more than approximately only 2.74% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRTD's revenue has grown 125.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.31% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRTD comes in at -61.19% -- higher than that of only 7.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Creatd Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, HIMS, IMAX, GRIL, and WMS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CRTD's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001357671.
CRTD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRTD's price/sales ratio is 1135.71% higher, now standing at 17.3.
- Over the past 90 months, CRTD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 45.2.
- CRTD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.2 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRTD.
CRTD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 916.01%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -56.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.43%.
The table below shows CRTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRTD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.96% of graded US stocks.
- CRTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 27th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- ACEL, CSSE, and SIX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRTD.
The table below shows CRTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.82||52-week high||$9.80|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.84||Avg. volume||1,453,523|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.07||Market Cap||16.51M|
Creatd Inc. (CRTD) Company Bio
Creatd Inc. develops digital communities and markets branded digital content. The company provides Vocal, a content distribution platform that delivers a digital publishing platform organized into niche-communities capable of hosting rich media content. Its Vocal platform provides advertisers access to target markets that most closely match their interests. The company was formerly known as Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Creatd Inc. in September 2020. Creatd Inc. is headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRTD Latest Social Stream
View Full CRTD Social Stream
Latest CRTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Creatd Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRTD as an investment opportunity.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), a creator-first holding company and the parent company of Vocal, today unveiled the first in a series of updates coming to the platform this quarter, intended to significantly improve creators' discoverability, provide curation ability, and allow creators to deepen engagement with their audiences.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), the parent company of WHE Agency ("WHE"), today announced the launch of WHE's newly designed website and provided an update on WHE's performance since Creatd acquired the influencer management agency approximately six months ago, in third quarter 2021. Additionally, WHE announced that it has begun its planned expansion into new verticals extending beyond its origins in the family and lifestyle space. WHE has successfully increased its t
During the last session, Creatd Inc. (NASDAQ:CRTD)s traded shares were 1.37 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.99. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $2.35, reflecting an intraday gain of 2.62% or $0.06. The 52-week high for the CRTD share is $9.80, that puts it down -317.02 A Stock You Ought To Watch Is Creatd Inc. (NASDAQ: CRTD) Read More »
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), a creator-first holding company and the parent company of Vocal, yesterday announced the release of its newest creator monetization feature, Pledges.
Creatd Completes its Third NFT Art Offering; Ends Auction Having Sold All Ten of "The Madonna Pictures"
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), has announced the results of its third NFT (non-fungible token) art auction, featuring pop idol Madonna, which concluded today with all 10 of the photographs having sold during the course of the two hour auction. The auction received a total of over 150 individual bids, attracting the Company's widest participation in an NFT offering to date. The items sold for an average price of 0.0622 wETH, or approximately $240.
CRTD Price Returns