Creatd Inc. (CRTD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRTD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CRTD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRTD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 41 weeks.
- CRTD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.15% of US stocks).
CRTD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CRTD is -4.54 -- better than only 2.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.27%, Creatd Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.67% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRTD's revenue has grown 125.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Creatd Inc are XOMA, BEEM, TTCF, FSM, and PLAG.
- To check out Creatd Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001357671.
CRTD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRTD's price/sales ratio is 1135.71% higher, now standing at 17.3.
- Over the past 90 months, CRTD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 45.2.
- CRTD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 45.2 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRTD.
CRTD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -698.02%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1617.71%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -1652.79%.
The table below shows CRTD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRTD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRTD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.29% of graded US stocks.
- CRTD's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 25th of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- ACEL, CSSE, and GDEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRTD.
The table below shows CRTD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRTD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRTD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$7.81|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.17||Avg. volume||1,501,212|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.90||Market Cap||41.14M|
Creatd Inc. (CRTD) Company Bio
Creatd Inc. develops digital communities and markets branded digital content. The company provides Vocal, a content distribution platform that delivers a digital publishing platform organized into niche-communities capable of hosting rich media content. Its Vocal platform provides advertisers access to target markets that most closely match their interests. The company was formerly known as Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Creatd Inc. in September 2020. Creatd Inc. is headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRTD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRTD Latest Social Stream
View Full CRTD Social Stream
Latest CRTD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Creatd Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRTD as an investment opportunity.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), a creator-first holding company, today announced changes to its executive leadership structure, effective as of August 13, 2021.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), the parent company of Vocal, today reported financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), today announced that its flagship platform, Vocal, has surpassed 1.1 million freemium creators.
A new list from Fintel offers a look at a group of five tickers that analysts believe could be prime candidates for short squeeze stocks.
Creatd, Inc. (Nasdaq CM: CRTD) ("Creatd" or the "Company"), the parent company of Vocal, today announced the release of 'Subscribe,' a new Vocal feature providing creators the ability to create a stronger and more engaged relationship with their audience. Subscribe is easy to use and is the first of a series of product enhancements designed to foster a more personalized Vocal experience, allowing users to curate their feeds with the stories and creators they want to read most. As opposed to an a
CRTD Price Returns