Criteo S.A. (CRTO): Price and Financial Metrics
CRTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.52||52-week high||$36.76|
|Prev. close||$29.10||52-week low||$22.54|
|Day high||$29.22||Avg. volume||233,589|
|50-day MA||$29.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.93||Market Cap||1.59B|
CRTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.46% of US stocks.
- CRTO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CRTO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.63% of US stocks).
CRTO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 215.09, CRITEO SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CRITEO SA is higher than it is for about just 17.17% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CRTO comes in at 11.4% -- higher than that of 84.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRITEO SA, a group of peers worth examining would be TDC, CGNX, MASS, NSTG, and HRMY.
- CRTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CRITEO SA's official web site, go to www.criteo.com.
CRTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CRTO's price/earnings ratio is 1296.1% higher, now standing at 215.
- Over the past 118 months, CRTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRTO.
CRTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.77%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.94%.
The table below shows CRTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.01% of graded US stocks.
- CRTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.241 -- ranking 84th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- AMN, AVID, and DHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRTO.
The table below shows CRTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Criteo S.A. (CRTO) Company Bio
Criteo SA engages in the digital performance marketing in France and internationally. The company leverages granular data to engage and convert customers on behalf of its advertiser clients. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Paris, France.
CRTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRTO Latest Social Stream
View Full CRTO Social Stream
Latest CRTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRITEO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRTO as an investment opportunity.
On September 11, 2023, Megan Clarken, the CEO of Criteo SA (NASDAQ:CRTO), sold 3,570 shares of the company.
Criteo Launches Commerce Max DSP into General Availability and Announces Next-Gen Retailer Monetization Solution Suite
Criteo (Nasdaq: CRTO), the commerce media company, today announced the general availability of its self-service demand-side platform (DSP), Commerce Max, giving brands and agencies a single point of entry to retail media inventory onsite and across premium publishers offsite. Complementing Commerce Max, Criteo is also expanding its retailer monetization solution suite, offering retailers the means to tap previously unattainable demand by paving the way for the integration of marketplace and in-s
On August 29, 2023, Ryan Damon, the Chief Legal Officer of Criteo SA (NASDAQ:CRTO), sold 8,668 shares of the company.
Criteo Expands Partnership with Omnicom Media Group Providing Advertisers with Next-Level Commerce Insights
Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO), the commerce media company and global marketing and corporate communications company, Omnicom (NYSE: OMC), today announced that they are expanding their recently announced commerce data partnership to encompass digital shelf data and insights from Criteo's widespread retailer network.
Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO), the Commerce Media company, today announced that Megan Clarken, CEO, and Sarah Glickman, CFO, will present at the Citi's 2023 Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 4:00 PM Eastern Time.
CRTO Price Returns