Criteo S.A. (CRTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRTO POWR Grades
- CRTO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.57% of US stocks.
- CRTO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CRTO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 33.84% of US stocks).
CRTO Stock Summary
- For CRTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.98% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.65%, Criteo SA's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.48% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Criteo SA's share price is greater than that of 90.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMCI, MHH, MCRI, LQDT, and ELMD.
- Visit CRTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.criteo.com.
CRTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CRTO's price/sales ratio is 24.14% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 91 months, CRTO's price/sales ratio has gone down $2.2.
- Over the past 91 months, CRTO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $356.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRTO.
CRTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.04||52-week high||$44.28|
|Prev. close||$39.25||52-week low||$10.81|
|Day high||$39.36||Avg. volume||812,088|
|50-day MA||$38.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.41||Market Cap||2.37B|
Criteo S.A. (CRTO) Company Bio
Criteo SA engages in the digital performance marketing in France and internationally. The company leverages granular data to engage and convert customers on behalf of its advertiser clients. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Paris, France.
CRTO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRTO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Criteo SA ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Criteo SA, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 87.24; that's higher than 93.45% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 16.32% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CRTO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.74% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRTO Latest Social Stream
View Full CRTO Social Stream
Latest CRTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Criteo SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRTO as an investment opportunity.
As the U.S. begins to open back up, in-store shopping is one activity already on the rise. Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO), the global technology company that provides the world's leading Commerce Media Platform, revealed new data that shows U.S. in-store sales transactions increased 8%1 in May when compared to pre-pandemic levels from February 2020. To prepare for this shift, Criteo has helped marketers optimize campaigns and drive more sales in their stores through its Store Sales solution. U.S. re
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO), the global technology company that provides the world's leading Commerce Media Platform, announced today that it has signed a three-year partnership with Carrefour Group, one of the world's leading food retailers. Carrefour becomes the first European food retailer to use Criteo's new programmatic platform for retail media allowing Carrefour to market its inventories. This solution is a cornerstone of Criteo's transformational strategy to cement its leadership in the Commer
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
As summer heats up and millions of consumers flock to online marketplaces for their must-have products (e.g., sunscreen, grill accessories) the urgency to capture their attention in search results is at an all-time high. To help ecommerce brands reach and convert those consumers through sponsored product ads, Tradeswell announces its strategic integration with Criteo''s Retail Media solution. Through Criteo''s new API Partner Program, Tradeswell is able to offer existing clients access to Read the full story at https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=275127
Data from Criteo suggests that Amazon''s Prime Day has become a vitally important event for not only Amazon and its partners but also other retailers. The reasons why Amazon
CRTO Price Returns