Criteo SA (CRTO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Criteo SA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CRTO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- CRTO has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 9.74% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CRTO is less than 12.66% of all US stocks.
- CRTO has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 84.87% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Criteo SA's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 15.32% of Business Services stocks.
- Criteo SA's average analyst price target is greater than 26.18% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Criteo SA's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 27.86% of Business Services stocks.
- Criteo SA's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for CRTO? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.