Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRUS POWR Grades
- CRUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- CRUS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CRUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.81% of US stocks).
CRUS Stock Summary
- Cirrus Logic Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.04% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cirrus Logic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CRUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cirrus Logic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MEIP, MTEM, VYGR, CRBP, and PRQR.
- CRUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cirrus Logic Inc's official web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Valuation Summary
- CRUS's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 37.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CRUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRUS.
CRUS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.01%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -16.39%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.36%.
The table below shows CRUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRUS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.27% of graded US stocks.
- CRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.783 -- ranking 79th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, NVDA, and LITE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRUS.
The table below shows CRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.87||52-week high||$103.25|
|Prev. close||$85.10||52-week low||$59.41|
|Day high||$86.39||Avg. volume||545,969|
|50-day MA||$82.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.06||Market Cap||4.95B|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRUS Social Stream
Latest CRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cirrus Logic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRUS as an investment opportunity.
Two Wall Street research firms on Wednesday picked their top acquisition targets among semiconductor stocks.
Investors looking for growth stocks trading on the cheap should take a closer look at these two companies.
Cree and Cirrus Logic fell after Bank of America cut its rating on the semiconductor makers to underperform from neutral.
Looking at Cirrus Logic, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CRUS ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders were...
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis upgraded Cirrus Logic Inc (NASDAQ: CRUS) to Overweight from Equal Weight with a price target of $100, up from $95, signifying a 19.6% upside. Curtis sees a path to further content gains at Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) over the next several years for Cirrus and Android opportunities in audio and power. Further, he prefers names levered to the handset market versus other "more cyclical" end markets into 2022. Cirrus Logic's Apple content can move higher over the next few
CRUS Price Returns