Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRUS POWR Grades
- CRUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRUS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRUS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.01% of US stocks).
CRUS Stock Summary
- Cirrus Logic Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.33% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Cirrus Logic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CRUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cirrus Logic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FORM, DLB, SANM, NBIX, and CPRX.
- Visit CRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.51||52-week high||$103.25|
|Prev. close||$79.25||52-week low||$55.30|
|Day high||$79.84||Avg. volume||628,926|
|50-day MA||$79.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.05||Market Cap||4.57B|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.
CRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRUS Social Stream
Latest CRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cirrus Logic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRUS as an investment opportunity.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that the company will be presenting at the following investor conferences:
Photo by PatriciaEnciso/E+ via Getty Images Even with Apollo Investment Corp.'s (AINV) long past unsavory and nail-biting history, the new management's model and approach offer investors a unique opportunity for dividend stability. When test driving a car, in this case, owning shares, it's primarily about looking out the windshield and...
If you want to know who really controls Cirrus Logic, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRUS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Photo by Eblis/iStock via Getty Images After several quarters of consistent outperformance, Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) Q421 (FY) report offered shocking underperformance in terms of revenue and near term guidance. Yet, as several analysts reported, the mid to long-term Cirrus story remains very bright. The Crashed Quarter Cirrus' Q421 revenue came...
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS ) shares have pulled back following the release of the company's fiscal year's fourth-quarter results last week. An analyst at Needham finds the stock attractive at current levels. The Cirrus Analyst: Analyst Denis Pyatchanin upgraded shares of Cirrus from Hold to Buy, with a price target of $73. The Cirrus Thesis: Cirrus shares have declined 26% from their mid-January peak and the multiple has compressed by about 40%, analyst Pyatchanin said. The company's disappointing results and guidance were attributed to revenue recognition timing, the analyst said. The lead times for its camera controllers for use in camera … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CRUS Price Returns