Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cirrus Logic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.27 for Cirrus Logic Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 14.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRUS's revenue has grown -15.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INO, CNAT, MGEN, AGIO, and ORMP.
- CRUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cirrus Logic Inc's official web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.04||52-week high||$86.65|
|Prev. close||$83.19||52-week low||$35.36|
|Day high||$86.46||Avg. volume||636,179|
|50-day MA||$77.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.76||Market Cap||4.97B|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.