Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.18||52-week high||$111.15|
|Prev. close||$75.91||52-week low||$65.02|
|Day high||$76.50||Avg. volume||535,466|
|50-day MA||$71.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.15||Market Cap||4.11B|
CRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CRUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRUS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CRUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.16% of US stocks).
CRUS Stock Summary
- CIRRUS LOGIC INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.3% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of CIRRUS LOGIC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for CIRRUS LOGIC INC; that's greater than it is for just 15.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPSC, INO, MRSN, ALGS, and TSP.
- CRUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIRRUS LOGIC INC's official web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Valuation Summary
- CRUS's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 8.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CRUS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRUS.
CRUS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.05%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 50.27%.
The table below shows CRUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRUS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.77% of graded US stocks.
- CRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 80th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, VCRA, and MRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRUS.
The table below shows CRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.
CRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRUS Social Stream
Latest CRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIRRUS LOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRUS as an investment opportunity.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRUS) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Cirrus Logic, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.8, expectations were $1.54. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Cirrus Logic Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Financial Results Q&A session. At this time all participants are in […]
Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) fiscal second-quarter performance is affected due to a reduction in components shipping of smartphones and lower general market sales.
GAAP Earnings Per Share Stands at $1.34, Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share at $1.80
AUSTIN, Texas, November 02, 2023--Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRUS) today posted on its website at investor.cirrus.com the quarterly Shareholder Letter that contains the complete financial results for the second quarter fiscal year 2024, which ended September 23, 2023, as well as the company’s current business outlook.
JD.com upgraded, Paycom downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
CRUS Price Returns