Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.80||52-week high||$111.15|
|Prev. close||$71.68||52-week low||$61.94|
|Day high||$72.63||Avg. volume||550,790|
|50-day MA||$78.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$85.45||Market Cap||3.93B|
CRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRUS POWR Grades
- CRUS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.2% of US stocks.
- CRUS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRUS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.88% of US stocks).
CRUS Stock Summary
- CIRRUS LOGIC INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.21% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of CIRRUS LOGIC INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.26 for CIRRUS LOGIC INC; that's greater than it is for just 15.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIRRUS LOGIC INC are RXRX, SLDP, DTIL, CRIS, and SRPT.
- Visit CRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CRUS's price/sales ratio is 18.52% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- CRUS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRUS.
CRUS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.05%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 50.27%.
The table below shows CRUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRUS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.77% of graded US stocks.
- CRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 80th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, VCRA, and MRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRUS.
The table below shows CRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.
CRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRUS Social Stream
Latest CRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIRRUS LOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRUS as an investment opportunity.
Are Cirrus Logic, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CRUS) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
With its stock down 3.0% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS). But if you pay close...
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS)
Q1 2024 Results Conference Call
August 03, 2023 06:00 PM ET
Chelsea Heffernan - Director, IR
John Forsyth - CEO, President & Director
Venk Nathamuni - CFO & Principal Accounting Officer
Conference Call Participants
Matt Ramsay - TD Cowen
Tore Svanberg - Stifel
Christopher Rolland - Susquehanna
Ananda Baruah - Loop Capital
Blayne Curtis - Barclays
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Cirrus Logic First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Financial Results Q&A session. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference call is bein...
Cirrus Logic's (CRUS) fiscal first-quarter performance is affected due to a reduction in components shipping of smartphones and lower general market sales.
Q1 2024 Cirrus Logic Inc Earnings Call
Cirrus Logic (CRUS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 63.41% and 9.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CRUS Price Returns