Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRUS POWR Grades
- CRUS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRUS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CRUS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 35.34% of US stocks).
CRUS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cirrus Logic Inc is higher than 96.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cirrus Logic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Cirrus Logic Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALA, MRUS, APTX, XBIT, and BPMC.
- CRUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cirrus Logic Inc's official web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Valuation Summary
- CRUS's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 37.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CRUS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CRUS's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRUS.
CRUS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.54%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.96%.
The table below shows CRUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRUS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.77% of graded US stocks.
- CRUS's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 80th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IIN, VCRA, and MRVL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRUS.
The table below shows CRUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.38||52-week high||$95.84|
|Prev. close||$79.51||52-week low||$73.45|
|Day high||$81.56||Avg. volume||489,993|
|50-day MA||$79.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.08||Market Cap||4.57B|
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRUS Latest Social Stream
View Full CRUS Social Stream
Latest CRUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cirrus Logic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRUS as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, February 24, 2022--Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today announced that Cirrus Logic President and Chief Executive Officer John Forsyth will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on March 7 at 1:15 p.m. PST.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 25.2% in Cirrus Logic (CRUS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
A US$210m market cap addition is just what Cirrus Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRUS) insiders like to see after purchasing stock worth US$518k
Cirrus Logic, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CRUS ) insiders who bought shares over the past year were rewarded handsomely last week...
In this post, we will take a look at ten growth stocks from the semiconductor industry. If you want to skip our introduction and jump straight to the top five stocks, then head on over to 5 Semiconductor Stocks With Growth Potential. The semiconductor industry is one of the hottest topics in the technology sector […]
Cirrus Logic sees its Relative Strength Rating reach the 80-plus level.
CRUS Price Returns