Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS): Price and Financial Metrics
CRUS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cirrus Logic Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CRUS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.59% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CRUS's revenue has grown -15.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCRB, AGIO, MGEN, KALV, and CNAT.
- Visit CRUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cirrus.com.
CRUS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CRUS Price/Volume Stats
Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Company Bio
Cirrus Logic Inc. develops analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits used in audio and energy-related applications. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Austin, Texas.