CorVel Corp. (CRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRVL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.83% of US stocks.
- CRVL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRVL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.51% of US stocks).
CRVL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CRVL is currently 42.14, higher than 87.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Corvel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.52%, Corvel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CRVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANT, PETS, IPDN, TREC, and UFPT.
- CRVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corvel Corp's official web site, go to www.corvel.com.
CRVL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CRVL's price/sales ratio is 53.12% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CRVL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CRVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRVL.
CRVL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 43.54%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.3%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 86.19%.
The table below shows CRVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRVL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.63% of graded US stocks.
- CRVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 11th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MHLD, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRVL.
The table below shows CRVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$152.13||52-week high||$213.38|
|Prev. close||$151.24||52-week low||$117.50|
|Day high||$155.54||Avg. volume||43,340|
|50-day MA||$162.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$174.05||Market Cap||2.68B|
CorVel Corp. (CRVL) Company Bio
CorVel Corporation provides medical cost containment and managed care services to address the medical costs of workers compensation and auto claims. The Company offers services in two general categories, network solutions and patient management. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRVL Social Stream
Latest CRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corvel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRVL as an investment opportunity.
Employees Cite Justice, Teamwork, and Leadership Behavior as Factors Contributing to an Outstanding Workplace ExperienceFORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for the 2nd year in a row. The award is based on independent surveys of its 4,100 employee base. Great Place to Work is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the
FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Symbeo, a CorVel company, specializing in cloud technology and Software as a Service by providing global invoice solutions to organizations across all industries, has appointed Tomika A. Russell as President of the company. Russell brings over 20 years of leadership experience to Symbeo with a focus on building high-performing teams and creating customer value. As president of the organization, Russell will be responsible for strategic busines
Investment company Curated Wealth Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Ares Management Corp, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Boyd Gaming Corp, iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF, Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, sells Enterprise Products Partners LP, Landstar System Inc, IAA Inc, Novartis AG, First Hawaiian Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Curated Wealth Partners LLC.
FORT WORTH, Texas , Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel, a national provider of risk management solutions, has named Jeff Gurtcheff as Vice President of Enterprise Comp. With more than 30 years of experience, Gurtcheff brings a deep understanding of the industry with strategic leadership and management expertise. As Vice President of Enterprise Comp, Gurtcheff will refine product vision and strategy related to corporate goals and manage resources responsible for regulatory compliance, claim
CorVel press release (NASDAQ:CRVL): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.76.Revenue of $164.5M (+16.3% Y/Y).
CRVL Price Returns