CorVel Corp. (CRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRVL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRVL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CRVL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CRVL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 344.25, CORVEL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.64% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORVEL CORP is higher than 88.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.61%, CORVEL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.06% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORVEL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MPX, APAM, FN, IIIN, and COCO.
- CRVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORVEL CORP's official web site, go to www.corvel.com.
CRVL Valuation Summary
- CRVL's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 350% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CRVL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRVL.
CRVL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 127.33%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.18%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 55.28%.
The table below shows CRVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRVL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.63% of graded US stocks.
- CRVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 11th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MHLD, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRVL.
The table below shows CRVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.93||52-week high||$192.13|
|Prev. close||$189.06||52-week low||$129.19|
|Day high||$191.43||Avg. volume||81,317|
|50-day MA||$175.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$157.08||Market Cap||3.24B|
CorVel Corp. (CRVL) Company Bio
CorVel Corporation provides medical cost containment and managed care services to address the medical costs of workers compensation and auto claims. The Company offers services in two general categories, network solutions and patient management. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRVL Social Stream
Latest CRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORVEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRVL as an investment opportunity.
CorVel Recognized as a Great Place to Work® Certified Company
Employees Cite Justice, Leadership Behavior, and Engagement as Factors Contributing to an Outstanding Workplace ExperienceFORT WORTH, Texas, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place to Work® for the 3rd year in a row. The award is based on independent surveys of its 4,400 employee base. Great Place to Work is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and t
Those who invested in CorVel (NASDAQ:CRVL) five years ago are up 277%
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
CorVel Announces Revenues and Earnings
FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL) announced the results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022. Revenues for the quarter were $179 million, an increase from $165 million in the same quarter of the previous year. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.96, compared to $0.76 in the same quarter of the prior year. Revenues for the nine months ended December 31, 2022 were $533 million, compared to $475 million for the nine months ended Decembe
Why You Should Care About CorVel's (NASDAQ:CRVL) Strong Returns On Capital
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
Here's Why We Think CorVel (NASDAQ:CRVL) Is Well Worth Watching
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
CRVL Price Returns
Continue Researching CRVLWant to see what other sources are saying about Corvel Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Corvel Corp (CRVL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corvel Corp (CRVL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corvel Corp (CRVL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...