CorVel Corp. (CRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRVL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- CRVL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CRVL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.68% of US stocks).
CRVL Stock Summary
- CRVL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 225.43 -- higher than 87.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Corvel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.69%, Corvel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.5% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corvel Corp are KE, GSMG, ACA, LGL, and TREC.
- Visit CRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corvel.com.
CRVL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CRVL's price/sales ratio is 53.12% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CRVL's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CRVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 26.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRVL.
CRVL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.73%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 134.44%.
The table below shows CRVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRVL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.78% of graded US stocks.
- CRVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 11th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MHLD, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRVL.
The table below shows CRVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.70||52-week high||$188.32|
|Prev. close||$186.52||52-week low||$78.63|
|Day high||$188.32||Avg. volume||41,911|
|50-day MA||$157.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$123.52||Market Cap||3.33B|
CorVel Corp. (CRVL) Company Bio
CorVel Corporation provides medical cost containment and managed care services to address the medical costs of workers compensation and auto claims. The Company offers services in two general categories, network solutions and patient management. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRVL Social Stream
Latest CRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corvel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRVL as an investment opportunity.
FORT WORTH, Texas, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, has been recognized by Business Insurance as a winner of the 2021 Innovation Awards for its Virtual Functional Restoration Services, a unique approach to pain management for injured workers. The awards program, now in its 12th year, recognizes innovation in products and services provided to professional risk managers.
Gordon Clemons, Chairman The Board at Corvel (NASDAQ:CRVL), made a large insider sell on September 8, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Clemons sold 1,000 shares of Corvel at a price of $168.0 per share. The total transaction amounted to $168,000. Clemons still owns a total of 1,439,207 of Corvel worth, $243,758,489. Corvel shares are trading down 0.46% at $169.37 at the time of this writing on
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
FORT WORTH, Texas, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL) announced the results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.92, compared to $0.46 in the same quarter of the prior year. Revenues for the quarter were $153 million, an increase from $130 million in the same quarter of the previous year.
During the course of this webcast, CorVel Corporation may make projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events with the future financial performances of the company. CorVel wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and the actual events or results may differ materially. CorVel refers you to the documents that the company files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission, specifically the Company's last Form 10-K and 10-Q, files for the most recent fiscal year end quarter.
CRVL Price Returns