CorVel Corp. (CRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRVL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRVL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CRVL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.85% of US stocks).
CRVL Stock Summary
- CRVL's went public 29.99 years ago, making it older than 83.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Corvel Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.76%, Corvel Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.15% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corvel Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAB, ATR, ROCK, HIMX, and FUL.
- Visit CRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corvel.com.
CRVL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CRVL's price/sales ratio is 233.33% higher, now standing at 4.
- Over the past 243 months, CRVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $21.7.
- CRVL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $21.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRVL.
CRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.83||52-week high||$126.90|
|Prev. close||$123.17||52-week low||$65.86|
|Day high||$123.25||Avg. volume||42,906|
|50-day MA||$117.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.86||Market Cap||2.18B|
CorVel Corp. (CRVL) Company Bio
CorVel Corporation provides medical cost containment and managed care services to address the medical costs of workers compensation and auto claims. The Company offers services in two general categories, network solutions and patient management. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
CRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRVL Social Stream
Latest CRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corvel Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRVL as an investment opportunity.
CorVel Expands Care Advocacy Program to Provide Timely Clinical Intervention and Guidance During First Critical Days of Workers’ Compensation Claims
Newly updated nurse role improves direction and outcome of the claim, which is most often established within 30 days of the injuryIRVINE, Calif., June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, has redesigned the Care Advocacy model by expanding the important role played by nurses in the first 30 days of a claim. The change allows for a personal and customized program for the company’s customers and their employees. Care Advocacy is the secondary nursing engagement in CorVel’s workers’ compensation program, following the Advocacy 24/7 nurse. This approach leverages CorVel’s integrated CareMC EdgeSM platform, which identifies claims involving moderate to severe worker injuries and connects a nurse care advocate within...
CRVL earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
IRVINE, Calif., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Event: Fiscal Year Earnings Release Webcast Hosts: Michael Combs, President and Chief Executive Officer Brandon O’Brien, Chief Financial Officer Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 Time: 11:30 am EDT. Contact: Investor Relations – 949-851-1473 About CorVel CorVel Corp. applies technology including artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing to enhance the managing of episodes of care and the related health care costs. We partner with employers, third-party administrators, insurance companies and government agencies in managing worker’s compensation and health, auto and liability services. Our diverse suite of solutions combines our integrated technologies with a human touch. CorVel's customized services, delivered l...
Maryland Board of Nursing Approves CorVel as Provider of Workers’ Compensation Case Management Certification for Specialty Nurses
IRVINE, Calif., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, has been approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing as the only certified Workers’ Compensation Case Manager (WCCM-RN) training program in the state. The state of Maryland recognizes WCCM as a specialty practice within the nursing field because the position requires advanced knowledge and skills to act as a patient advocate while navigating the workers’ compensation process. After Maryland’s previous vendor ended its WCCM-RN program earlier this year, CorVel stepped up to offer its services. The company leveraged its extensive experience as a leader in nurse case management to design a comprehensive program that encompasses everything from the history of c...
CorVel Session Looks at How the Pandemic Pushed Transformation of Care, Next StepsIRVINE, Calif., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- David Lupinsky, Vice President of Digital Health and Innovation, CorVel, will be co-presenter of a session exploring the impact of AI and telehealth at RIMS LIVE 2021, the world’s most prestigious risk management and insurance virtual conference. “Disruption: How Big Data, AI and Telehealth Are Transforming Claims Management,” led by Lupinsky and Stacey Caldwell, Corporate Claims Manager, BBSI, will chronicle the journey that is transforming care for injured workers, producing better outcomes at less cost and improving the patient’s experience. The educational session is scheduled for Monday, April 26 at 4:30PM EDT but will remain available to all attendee...
CRVL Price Returns