CorVel Corp. (CRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRVL POWR Grades
- CRVL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.15% of US stocks.
- CRVL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CRVL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CRVL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 301.36, CORVEL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.86%, CORVEL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.16% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CRVL is more volatile than just 11.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORVEL CORP are FN, HCSG, VMI, HURC, and AMSF.
- CRVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORVEL CORP's official web site, go to www.corvel.com.
CRVL Valuation Summary
- CRVL's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 27.59% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CRVL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRVL.
CRVL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.36%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.36%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.26%.
The table below shows CRVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CRVL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.63% of graded US stocks.
- CRVL's asset turnover comes in at 1.318 -- ranking 11th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MHLD, AJG, and RGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CRVL.
The table below shows CRVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$148.71||52-week high||$213.38|
|Prev. close||$150.21||52-week low||$129.19|
|Day high||$151.49||Avg. volume||43,743|
|50-day MA||$149.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$155.69||Market Cap||2.57B|
CorVel Corp. (CRVL) Company Bio
CorVel Corporation provides medical cost containment and managed care services to address the medical costs of workers compensation and auto claims. The Company offers services in two general categories, network solutions and patient management. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full CRVL Social Stream
Latest CRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORVEL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRVL as an investment opportunity.
Rapidly Growing Payment Integrity Firm Offers New Solutions in DRG Validation, Data Mining and More FORT WORTH, Texas, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CERIS, a CorVel company and a leader in both prepay and post-pay health care claims review, has expanded services and launched a top to bottom rebranding to communicate its enhanced value proposition. CERIS has been a leader in prepay itemized bill review for three decades. It has expanded its service offerings to add innovative services such as
CorVel ( NASDAQ:CRVL ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$177.4m (up 13% from 2Q 2022). Net...
FORT WORTH, Texas, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL) announced the results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Revenues for the quarter were $177 million, an increase from $158 million in the same quarter of the previous year. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.83, compared to $0.88 in the same quarter of the prior year. Revenues for the six months ended September 30, 2022 were $354 million, compared to $310 million for the six months ended Septemb
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In CorVel Corporation's NASDAQ:CRVL) Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that CorVel's (NASDAQ:CRVL) stock increased significantly by 9.2% over the past...
FORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Event:Quarterly Earnings Release Webcast Hosts:Michael Combs, President, and Chief Executive Officer Brandon O’Brien, Chief Financial Officer Date:Tuesday, November 1 2022 Time:11:30 am EST. Contact:Investor Relations – 949-851-1473 About CorVel CorVel Corporation applies technology including artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing to enhance the managing of episodes of care and the related health care costs.
CRVL Price Returns