CryoLife, Inc. (CRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.68% of US stocks.
- CRY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CRY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CRY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 126.64, Cryolife Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.92% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CRY is currently 149.44, higher than 97.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.43%, Cryolife Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cryolife Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NUVA, MTW, CCMP, CLNE, and FRGI.
- Visit CRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cryolife.com.
CRY Valuation Summary
- CRY's EV/EBIT ratio is 376.8; this is 1219.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
- CRY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 177.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CRY.
CRY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 41.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -6.27%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 77.42%.
The table below shows CRY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.97||52-week high||$32.34|
|Prev. close||$25.76||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$26.12||Avg. volume||190,441|
|50-day MA||$28.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.36||Market Cap||1.02B|
CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) Company Bio
CryoLife Inc. engages in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution of implantable living tissues and medical devices used in cardiac and vascular surgical procedures. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Kennesaw, Georgia.
CRY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cryolife Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cryolife Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CRY, they are:
- In the past 5.76 years, Cryolife Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.41%; that's better than only 4.39% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Cryolife Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.22. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.3% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRY Latest Social Stream
View Full CRY Social Stream
Latest CRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cryolife Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRY as an investment opportunity.
Global Suture Equipment Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: B. Braun, Smith & Nephew, Baxter, CryoLife, Abbott Vascular, Medtronic, Advanced Medical
The report on Global Suture Equipment Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Global Biological Implants Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: Integra LifeSciences Corporation, NuVasive, Inc, Edward LifeSciences Corporation, Stryker Corporation, LifeCell corporation, Medtronic, RTI Surgical, Inc, BioPolymer GmbH & Co. KG, Johnson & Johnson, Baxter International, Inc., Vericel Corporation, Alphatec Spine, Inc, CryoLife, Maxigen Bi
The report on Global Biological Implants Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Global Hemostatic and Tissue Sealing Agents Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: J&J, CryoLife, B Braun, Baxter, CSL Behring, C R Bard, Pfizer, Advance Medical Solution, Integra Life Sciences, Zimmer Biomet, Shandong Saikesaisi Biotechnology Co., Ltd, Medtronic, Chang ShaHai Run biological technology Co, LTD, Shanghai Haohai Biological Technology Co. L
The report on Global Hemostatic and Tissue Sealing Agents Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains 
CryoLife (CRY) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic Agents Market Overview With Detailed Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2027 | Starch Medical, EndoClot, CryoLife Inc.
The report titled Global Polysaccharide Hemostatic Agents Market is one of the most comprehensive and important additions to QY Researchs archive of market research studies. It offers detailed research and analysis of key aspects of the global Polysaccharide Hemostatic Agents market. The market analysts authoring this report have provided in-depth information on leading growth 
CRY Price Returns