CryoLife, Inc. (CRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CRY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CRY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- CRY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.12% of US stocks).
CRY Stock Summary
- CRY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 145.59 -- higher than 80.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cryolife Inc is higher than 97.33% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.43%, Cryolife Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 79.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cryolife Inc are BV, MTW, NUVA, LGF.B, and ORBC.
- Visit CRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cryolife.com.
CRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.78||52-week high||$32.34|
|Prev. close||$29.42||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$29.55||Avg. volume||206,527|
|50-day MA||$24.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.98||Market Cap||1.13B|
CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) Company Bio
CryoLife Inc. engages in the manufacturing, processing, and distribution of implantable living tissues and medical devices used in cardiac and vascular surgical procedures. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Kennesaw, Georgia.
CRY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CRY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cryolife Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cryolife Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.41% -- higher than merely 3.28% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Cryolife Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CRY Latest Social Stream
View Full CRY Social Stream
Latest CRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cryolife Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CRY as an investment opportunity.
CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Brian Johnston - Vice President, Investor Relations Gilmartin Group Pat Mackin - Chief Executive Officer Ashley Lee - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants David Saxon - Needham Suraj Kalia - Oppenheimer & Co...
Joining me from CryoLife's management team are Pat Mackin, CEO; and Ashley Lee, CFO. Comments made on this call that look forward in time involve risks and uncertainties that are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
CryoLife (CRY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.27% and 15.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter and Recent Business Highlights:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / CryoLife, Inc. (NYSE:CRY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
CRY Price Returns