Cosan S.A. ADR (CSAN): Price and Financial Metrics
CSAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.59||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$13.39||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$13.70||Avg. volume||387,781|
|50-day MA||$15.12||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$13.38||Market Cap||5.20B|
CSAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSAN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CSAN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.76% of US stocks.
- CSAN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CSAN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CSAN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COSAN SA is higher than only 2.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of COSAN SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COSAN SA is higher than it is for about 97.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COSAN SA, a group of peers worth examining would be NAT, CPSS, NS, RDN, and SCI.
- CSAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COSAN SA's official web site, go to ir.cosan.com.br.
Cosan S.A. ADR (CSAN) Company Bio
Cosan is a Brazilian conglomerate producer of bioethanol, sugar and energy . The company operates in Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia. They also operate in the United Kingdom under the brand name Moove, manufacturing and supplying Lubricants, Greases, Cutting Fluids, Coolants and Aerosols.
CSAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CSAN Social Stream
Latest CSAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COSAN SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSAN as an investment opportunity.
Iron Ore prices may hold above US$100/ton long term despite far lower Chinese property construction demand. See why Vale is fairly valued at 5.5x EV/EBITDA.
Cosan looks undervalued below the high teens, but this is a complicated company with above-average commodity risk in 2023 and 2024. Read more on CSAN stock here.
Shares of Cosan S.A. reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Wednesday. The company traded as low as $11.33 and last traded at $11.47, with a volume of 1583 shares…
The trading price of Cosan S.A. (NYSE:CSAN) closed higher on Friday, December 23, closing at $13.54, 4.56% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $13.17 and $13.54. The company’s P/E ratio in the trailing 12-month period was 22.49, while its 5Y monthly … Cosan S.A. (NYSE: CSAN) Could Fell Another -111.37% Read More »
Cosan S.A. (NYSE:NYSE:CSAN) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022, 04:00 PM ET Company Participants Luis Henrique Guimarães - Chief Executive Officer Ricardo Lewin - Chief…
CSAN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|