Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSBR Stock Summary
- CSBR has a higher market value than merely 13.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,912,532.
- CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.87% of US listed stocks.
- CSBR's current price/earnings ratio is 508.45, which is higher than 99.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PAY, UEC, MRCY, DCBO, and UEIC.
- Visit CSBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.championsoncology.com.
CSBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 3544.44% higher, now standing at 360.8.
- Over the past 194 months, CSBR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSBR.
CSBR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 1.05%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.66%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 108.44%.
The table below shows CSBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.11||52-week high||$9.88|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$4.16||Avg. volume||13,811|
|50-day MA||$5.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.23||Market Cap||55.73M|
Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR) Company Bio
Champions Oncology, Inc. develops and sells technology solutions and products to personalize the development and use of oncology drugs in the United States. Its Tumorgraft Technology Platform is an approach to personalizing cancer care based upon the implantation of human tumors in immune-deficient mice. The company, through its Tumorgraft Technology Platform, provides Personalized Oncology Solutions (POS) that assist physicians in developing personalized treatment options for cancer patients through tumor specific data obtained from drug panels and related personalized oncology services. It also offers Translational Oncology Solutions that utilizes its technology platform to assist pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with their drug development process. In addition, the company provides POS products, including TumorGraft implants and drug panels, which utilizes TumorGraft technology to test the response of a patient's tumor to multiple oncology drugs or drug combinations. It markets its products through internet, word of mouth, and sales force to patients and physicians. The company was formerly known as Champions Biotechnology, Inc. and changed its name to Champions Oncology, Inc. in April 2011. Champions Oncology, Inc. was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSBR Social Stream
Latest CSBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSBR as an investment opportunity.
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript December 13, 2022 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Champions Oncology Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all participants have been placed on a listen-only mode and the floor will be opened for you questions and comments after […]
Gainers: Icosavax (ICVX) +62%.Core Scientific (CORZ) +36%.Kintara KTRA +27%.Mullen Automotive MULN +26%.Clearmind Medicine CMND +26%.Champions Oncology (CSBR) +24%.Neonode…
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:CSBR) Q2 2023 Results Conference Call December 13, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Ronnie Morris - CEO David Miller - CFO Conference Call…
Champions Oncology Non-GAAP EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.01, revenue of $14.28M beats by $0.34M (NASDAQ:CSBR)
Champions Oncology press release (CSBR): Q2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $14.28M (+21.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.34M.Adjusted EBITDA of $686,000Discovery…
HACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / December 13, 2022 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative AI-drive…
CSBR Price Returns
Continue Researching CSBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Champions Oncology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch