Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSBR is 5.5 -- better than 93.61% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 275.48, Champions Oncology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CSBR has reported earnings growth of -132.4%, putting it ahead of just 14.88% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Champions Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IIN, CMBM, GNSS, DGII, and EGAN.
- Visit CSBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.championsoncology.com.
CSBR Valuation Summary
- CSBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 308.7; this is 953.58% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 177 months, CSBR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 659.1.
- Over the past 177 months, CSBR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSBR.
CSBR Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.33%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 205.01%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 145.02%.
The table below shows CSBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.77||52-week high||$14.68|
|Prev. close||$7.97||52-week low||$7.75|
|Day high||$7.97||Avg. volume||6,279|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.68||Market Cap||105.01M|
Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR) Company Bio
Champions Oncology, Inc. develops and sells technology solutions and products to personalize the development and use of oncology drugs in the United States. Its Tumorgraft Technology Platform is an approach to personalizing cancer care based upon the implantation of human tumors in immune-deficient mice. The company, through its Tumorgraft Technology Platform, provides Personalized Oncology Solutions (POS) that assist physicians in developing personalized treatment options for cancer patients through tumor specific data obtained from drug panels and related personalized oncology services. It also offers Translational Oncology Solutions that utilizes its technology platform to assist pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with their drug development process. In addition, the company provides POS products, including TumorGraft implants and drug panels, which utilizes TumorGraft technology to test the response of a patient's tumor to multiple oncology drugs or drug combinations. It markets its products through internet, word of mouth, and sales force to patients and physicians. The company was formerly known as Champions Biotechnology, Inc. and changed its name to Champions Oncology, Inc. in April 2011. Champions Oncology, Inc. was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSBR Social Stream
Latest CSBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Champions Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSBR as an investment opportunity.
Champions Oncology Announces a Partnership with Alloy Therapeutics to Develop Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies for Use in ADC Programs
HACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / January 4, 2022 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative pharmacology, biomarker, and data platforms, announced today a therapeutic development partnership with Alloy Therapeutics.
Champions Oncology's (NASDAQ:CSBR) investors will be pleased with their impressive 149% return over the last five years
It hasn't been the best quarter for Champions Oncology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSBR ) shareholders, since the share price has...
Champions Oncology Inc (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative pharmacology, biomarker, and data platforms, stock rose 3.23% (As The post Champions Oncology Inc (NASDAQ:CSBR) is debt free appeared first on FXDailyReport.Com .
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSBR) Q2 2022 earnings call dated Dec. 13, 2021. Corporate Participants: Ronnie Morris — President & Chief Executive Officer David Miller — Chief Financial Officer Analysts: Matt Hewitt — Craig-Hallum — Analyst […] The post Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
Reported income from operations of $263,000HACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / December 13, 2021 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming…
CSBR Price Returns
Continue Researching CSBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Champions Oncology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch