Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSBR POWR Grades
- CSBR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- CSBR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 30 weeks.
- CSBR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
CSBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSBR is 5.53 -- better than 93.41% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 392.08, Champions Oncology Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 152.79%, Champions Oncology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Champions Oncology Inc are NARI, ENV, PENN, OMCL, and CPSH.
- Visit CSBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.championsoncology.com.
CSBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 575.28% lower, now standing at -126.9.
- CSBR's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 176 months.
- CSBR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34.5 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSBR.
CSBR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.81%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 195.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.02%.
The table below shows CSBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.45||52-week high||$14.68|
|Prev. close||$10.50||52-week low||$7.05|
|Day high||$10.67||Avg. volume||35,672|
|50-day MA||$9.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.65||Market Cap||140.19M|
Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR) Company Bio
Champions Oncology, Inc. develops and sells technology solutions and products to personalize the development and use of oncology drugs in the United States. Its Tumorgraft Technology Platform is an approach to personalizing cancer care based upon the implantation of human tumors in immune-deficient mice. The company, through its Tumorgraft Technology Platform, provides Personalized Oncology Solutions (POS) that assist physicians in developing personalized treatment options for cancer patients through tumor specific data obtained from drug panels and related personalized oncology services. It also offers Translational Oncology Solutions that utilizes its technology platform to assist pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with their drug development process. In addition, the company provides POS products, including TumorGraft implants and drug panels, which utilizes TumorGraft technology to test the response of a patient's tumor to multiple oncology drugs or drug combinations. It markets its products through internet, word of mouth, and sales force to patients and physicians. The company was formerly known as Champions Biotechnology, Inc. and changed its name to Champions Oncology, Inc. in April 2011. Champions Oncology, Inc. was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey.
CSBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSBR Social Stream
Latest CSBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Champions Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSBR as an investment opportunity.
Champions Oncology Announces an Expanded Corporate Strategy to Include Drug Discovery and Development
HACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / July 26, 2021 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global oncology technology solutions provider that is transforming drug discovery through innovative pharmacology, biomarker, and data platforms, announced today an expansion of its corporate strategy as they unveil their entry into the drug discovery and development space.
Record Annual Revenue of $41 MillionHACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2021 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), engaged in creating transformative technology solutions to be utilized in drug discovery and development, today announced its financial results for the year and fourth fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2021.
HACKENSACK, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / July 14, 2021 / Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global oncology technology solutions provider engaged in transforming drug discovery through innovative pharmacology, biomarker and data platforms, today announced it will report its financial and operational results for the fourth quarter ended April 30, 2021, on Thursday, July 22, 2021, before market open.
While Champions Oncology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSBR ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
BGI Americas partners with Champions Oncology to offer mass spectrometry-based proteomics and multiomics data analysis solutions
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BGI Americas Corporation , a leading provider of genomics and proteomics services in the Americas as part of BGI Genomics Co. Ltd. (300676:Shenzhen), today announced a collaborative agreement with Champions Oncology (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global oncology data-driven solutions provider, to offer their respective customers end-to-end proteomics and multiomics solutions for oncology biomarker discovery and validation.
CSBR Price Returns
Continue Researching CSBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Champions Oncology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch