Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSBR Stock Summary
- CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.71% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 194.78, CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.27% of US stocks.
- CSBR's current price/earnings ratio is 252.91, which is higher than 98.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC are ICCC, VIAV, PAY, RDWR, and EMAN.
- CSBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.championsoncology.com.
CSBR Valuation Summary
- CSBR's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 190 months, CSBR's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSBR.
CSBR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 1.05%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 137.67%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 86.29%.
The table below shows CSBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.51||52-week high||$10.38|
|Prev. close||$7.58||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$7.58||Avg. volume||7,153|
|50-day MA||$8.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.01||Market Cap||101.55M|
Champions Oncology, Inc. (CSBR) Company Bio
Champions Oncology, Inc. develops and sells technology solutions and products to personalize the development and use of oncology drugs in the United States. Its Tumorgraft Technology Platform is an approach to personalizing cancer care based upon the implantation of human tumors in immune-deficient mice. The company, through its Tumorgraft Technology Platform, provides Personalized Oncology Solutions (POS) that assist physicians in developing personalized treatment options for cancer patients through tumor specific data obtained from drug panels and related personalized oncology services. It also offers Translational Oncology Solutions that utilizes its technology platform to assist pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with their drug development process. In addition, the company provides POS products, including TumorGraft implants and drug panels, which utilizes TumorGraft technology to test the response of a patient's tumor to multiple oncology drugs or drug combinations. It markets its products through internet, word of mouth, and sales force to patients and physicians. The company was formerly known as Champions Biotechnology, Inc. and changed its name to Champions Oncology, Inc. in April 2011. Champions Oncology, Inc. was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSBR Social Stream
Latest CSBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHAMPIONS ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSBR as an investment opportunity.
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative AI-driven pharmaco-pheno-multiomic integration, today announced its financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2023, ended July 31, 2022.
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative AI-driven pharmaco-pheno-multiomic integration, will report its financial and operational results for the first quarter ended July 31, 2022, on Thursday, September 8, 2022, after market close. The company will host a conference call to discuss the results that day at 4:30 P.M. EDT (1:30 P.M. PDT).
If you want to know who really controls Champions Oncology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSBR ), then you'll have to look at the...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Champions Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSBR), a leading global technology-enabled biotech that is transforming drug discovery through innovative AI-driven pharmaco-pheno-multiomic integration, today announced its financial results for the year and fourth fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2022.
CSBR Price Returns
Continue Researching CSBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Champions Oncology Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Champions Oncology Inc (CSBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch