CenterState Bank Corporation (CSFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSFL Stock Summary
- CSFL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 82.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CenterState Bank Corp comes in at 42.46%, a number that bests 88.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- CenterState Bank Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBFV, RVSB, GABC, BXS, and INDB.
- CSFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CenterState Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.centerstatebank.com.
CSFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.14||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$17.33||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$19.97||Avg. volume||849,540|
|50-day MA||$15.81||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$21.63||Market Cap||2.25B|
CenterState Bank Corporation (CSFL) Company Bio
CenterState Banks, Inc. operates as the holding company for CenterState Bank of Florida, N.A. that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, businesses, and industries in Florida. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Davenport, Florida.
CSFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSFL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSFL Social Stream
Latest CSFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CenterState Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSFL as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2012 CenterState Banks Inc Earnings Conference Call
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 1, 2020 / Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC , a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York ...
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CenterState Bank Corporation (CSFL), resTORbio, Inc. (TORC), Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTPH), and The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET)
NEW YORK, April 30, 2020 -- CenterState Bank Corporation (CSFL) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 30, 2020 / Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC , a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New ...
South State Corporation (NASDAQ: SSB) ("South State") and CenterState Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: CSFL) ("CenterState") announced today the Board of Directors designated to serve the combined company upon completion of the merger. The Board of the new company will consist of 16 directors, eight current South State directors and eight current CenterState directors.
CSFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|