CoStar Group Inc. (CSGP): Price and Financial Metrics
CSGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.60||52-week high||$92.36|
|Prev. close||$84.27||52-week low||$65.12|
|Day high||$84.22||Avg. volume||2,217,769|
|50-day MA||$78.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$78.05||Market Cap||34.14B|
CSGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGP POWR Grades
- CSGP scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.17% of US stocks.
- CSGP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CSGP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.03% of US stocks).
CSGP Stock Summary
- CSGP's current price/earnings ratio is 80.79, which is higher than 93.07% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COSTAR GROUP INC is higher than 95.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.62, COSTAR GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than 93.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COSTAR GROUP INC are WST, IDXX, ALGN, CARR, and FTV.
- CSGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COSTAR GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.costargroup.com.
CSGP Valuation Summary
- CSGP's price/earnings ratio is 79.1; this is 187.64% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 550.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGP.
CSGP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 236.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 37.99%.
The table below shows CSGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.83% of graded US stocks.
- CSGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 454th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGP.
The table below shows CSGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CoStar Group Inc. (CSGP) Company Bio
CoStar Group, Inc. is a Washington, DC-based provider of information, analytics and marketing services to the commercial property industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Spain. Founded in 1987 by Andrew C. Florance, the company has grown to include online database CoStar and many online marketplaces, including Apartments.com, LoopNet, Lands of America, and BizBuySell. (Source:Wikipedia)
CSGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGP Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGP Social Stream
Latest CSGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COSTAR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGP as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., November 20, 2023--This Saturday, November 18th, CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP), a leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information and analytics in the property markets, held a community giving event in partnership with Feed More at the company’s Richmond headquarters.
Andy Florance, CEO of CoStar Group, wants to set one thing straight: his company had nothing to do with the commission lawsuits.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Mid Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Cap Composite declined 8.01% net of fees in the third quarter, trailing the Russell Midcap Growth Index’s -5.22% return. A combination of negative stock selection and sector allocation effects resulted […]
PARIS, November 15, 2023--CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP), a leading global provider of online real estate marketplaces, information news and analytics, announced today the appointment of Sandra Roumi as its first France General Manager, to lead the Group’s France expansion efforts.
WASHINGTON, November 13, 2023--Andy Florance, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP), a leading provider of online marketplaces, information and analytics in the property markets, was named amongst Inman’s Best of Proptech Award winners for the Entrepreneur category.
CSGP Price Returns