CoStar Group Inc. (CSGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGP POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CSGP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.31% of US stocks.
- CSGP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSGP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CSGP Stock Summary
- CSGP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,688.53 -- higher than 98.13% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CSGP's current price/earnings ratio is 72.66, which is higher than 93.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for COSTAR GROUP INC is higher than 93.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COSTAR GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALC, GGG, FTV, ATRI, and MLAB.
- CSGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COSTAR GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.costargroup.com.
CSGP Valuation Summary
- CSGP's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.6; this is 89.71% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CSGP's price/sales ratio has moved up 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGP.
CSGP Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.84%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 236.77%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 37.99%.
The table below shows CSGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.83% of graded US stocks.
- CSGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 454th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGP.
The table below shows CSGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSGP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CSGP, see our CSGP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$102.10||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
CSGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.45||52-week high||$85.37|
|Prev. close||$65.85||52-week low||$53.51|
|Day high||$66.55||Avg. volume||2,152,953|
|50-day MA||$73.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.68||Market Cap||27.03B|
CoStar Group Inc. (CSGP) Company Bio
CoStar Group, Inc. is a Washington, DC-based provider of information, analytics and marketing services to the commercial property industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Spain. Founded in 1987 by Andrew C. Florance, the company has grown to include online database CoStar and many online marketplaces, including Apartments.com, LoopNet, Lands of America, and BizBuySell. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CSGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGP Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGP Social Stream
Latest CSGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COSTAR GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGP as an investment opportunity.
Is Now The Time To Put CoStar Group (NASDAQ:CSGP) On Your Watchlist?
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Apartments.com Publishes February 2023 Rent Growth Report
WASHINGTON, March 08, 2023--Today, Apartments.com – a CoStar Group company – released an in-depth report of multifamily rent growth trends for February 2023 backed by analyst observations. February marks the second month in a row of positive month over month rent growth, signaling a surprisingly strong start to the year but still not enough to reverse the downward movement of annual rents.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSGP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 21, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. My name is Matt, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the CoStar Group Fourth Quarter and Year End 2022 Earnings Call. All lines have been placed on mute to […]
CoStar Group Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
CoStar Group ( NASDAQ:CSGP ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.18b (up 12% from FY 2021). Net...
GMBL Stock: What to Know as Esports Entertainment’s Reverse Stock Split Takes Effect
Esports Entertainment (GMBL) stock is a hot topic among traders on Wednesday as the company undergoes a reverse stock split.
CSGP Price Returns
Continue Researching CSGPWant to do more research on Costar Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Costar Group Inc (CSGP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Costar Group Inc (CSGP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Costar Group Inc (CSGP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...