CoStar Group, Inc. (CSGP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGP POWR Grades
- CSGP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSGP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CSGP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CSGP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 153.91, Costar Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSGP is currently 77.11, higher than 94.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Costar Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Costar Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAX, ALC, WST, A, and FTV.
- CSGP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Costar Group Inc's official web site, go to www.costargroup.com.
CSGP Valuation Summary
- CSGP's price/sales ratio is 19; this is 192.31% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGP's price/sales ratio has gone up 14.6.
- CSGP's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGP.
CSGP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 91.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 274.82%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.66%.
The table below shows CSGP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.6% of graded US stocks.
- CSGP's asset turnover comes in at 0.261 -- ranking 456th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- SABR, TSRI, and ALJJ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGP.
The table below shows CSGP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSGP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.10||52-week high||$95.28|
|Prev. close||$88.95||52-week low||$74.31|
|Day high||$89.39||Avg. volume||2,531,906|
|50-day MA||$86.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.62||Market Cap||35.19B|
CoStar Group, Inc. (CSGP) Company Bio
CoStar Group provides information, analytics, and online marketplaces services to the commercial real estate industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and France. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Washington, the District of Columbia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSGP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGP Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGP Social Stream
Latest CSGP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Costar Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGP as an investment opportunity.
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP), the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces announced today the appointment of Jay Lybik as National Director of Multifamily Analytics. The hire will elevate the companys already powerful analytics in the U.S. multifamily sector, adding value for CoStar Group clients and the commercial real estate industry. We are thrilled to have a multifaceted leader such as Jay join the team,
It's looking like 2021 may see the lowest square footage of retail closures in over a decade. But is it too little, too late?
Real estate news service CoStar Group has hired Ryan Ori as a senior staff writer in Chicago. He previously was the Chicago Tribune commercial real estate columnist. Before joining the Tribune in 2017, he covered real The post CoStar hires Ori as senior staff writer in Chicago appeared first on Talking Biz News .
Editors note: Just Sold is a Finance & Commerce feature based on certificates of real estate value recently filed for commercial transactions and significant residential transactions in Twin Cities counties. Additional details in the transactions come from Plat Research, the Minnesota Secretary of States Office, company documents, online real estate listings, F&C archives, CoStar and The post Just Sold: Apartments of all kinds draw buyer interest first appeared on Finance & Commerce .
CoStar Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSGP ) received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on the NASDAQGS over...
CSGP Price Returns