CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
CSGS Stock Summary
- Csg Systems International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.75% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CSGS is more volatile than merely 5.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSGS comes in at 5.02% -- higher than that of 75.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Csg Systems International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCTI, VIAV, SWIR, ARAY, and PRGS.
- CSGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Csg Systems International Inc's official web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.82||52-week high||$51.04|
|Prev. close||$46.99||52-week low||$37.51|
|Day high||$47.11||Avg. volume||190,911|
|50-day MA||$46.89||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$43.59||Market Cap||1.54B|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
CSGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSGS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Csg Systems International Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Csg Systems International Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 76% of its capital from equity, and 24% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 16.22% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Csg Systems International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 12.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Csg Systems International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 82.03% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csg Systems International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
Forte Payment Systems®, a CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) company, and CivicPlus today announced a strategic partnership to offer a full end-to-end payments solution that delivers a superior citizen engagement...
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But if you choose that path...
CSG Systems International, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of CSG Systems International, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of CSG Systems International, Inc.Global Credit Research - 05 Mar 2021New York, March 05, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of CSG Systems International, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 2 March 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review t...
CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today announced the appointment of Patricia Elias as the company’s new Chief People and Places Officer. A people-oriented, global business leader, she brings a proven track-r...
CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) is adding finance and technology executive Tse Li “Lily” Yang to its board of directors. Effective February 12, 2021, Yang’s appointment as a class III director and membe...
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!