CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CSGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.71% of US stocks.
- CSGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSGS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
CSGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSGS is 3.12 -- better than 83.76% of US stocks.
- CSGS's current price/earnings ratio is 45.04, which is higher than 86.2% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of only 3.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EBS, ACIW, COHU, DSGX, and NOVT.
- Visit CSGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CSGS's price/earnings ratio is 72.37% higher, now standing at 44.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 31.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGS.
CSGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 30.04%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.03%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.01%.
The table below shows CSGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- CSGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 193rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, OOMA, and CYBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGS.
The table below shows CSGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.43||52-week high||$66.58|
|Prev. close||$58.84||52-week low||$52.42|
|Day high||$59.43||Avg. volume||114,265|
|50-day MA||$58.40||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$58.97||Market Cap||1.87B|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
CSG Systems International to Hold Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2022 Earnings Conference Call on February 1
DENVER, January 05, 2023--CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) invites you to participate in a conference call on Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the company's fourth quarter and year-end 2022 earnings results. The conference call will feature CSG president and chief executive officer Brian Shepherd and CSG chief financial officer Hai Tran.
India Innovation Center closes the year on a high note with global recognition for its leadership growth
CSG Systems International, Inc.: CSG Praised as One of India''s Best Companies for Developing Great Managers
DJ CSG Praised as One of India''s Best Companies for Developing Great Managers CSG CSG Praised as One of India''s Best Companies for Developing Great Managers 22-Dec-2022 / 03:45 CET/CEST ----------…
One thing is certain these days, and that’s uncertainty. Markets remain volatile, as a series of data releases have investors somewhat unsure whether high inflation, rising interest rates, or a possible recession – or perhaps all three at once – will come to dominate the forecasts. The result: day-to-day price swings and sharp changes that make predictions a risky business. Not every economist, however, is willing to throw in the towel, and the difficult market environment hasn’t put the scare o
DJ CSG RECEIVES "AA" ESG RATING FROM MSCI CSG CSG RECEIVES "AA" ESG RATING FROM MSCI 13-Dec-2022 / 15:25 CET/CEST ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------…
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch