CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CSGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- CSGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CSGS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
CSGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSGS is 2.35 -- better than 78.76% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 540.48, Csg Systems International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.63% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Csg Systems International Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBS, ACLS, THRM, PCTI, and VNDA.
- Visit CSGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Valuation Summary
- CSGS's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGS.
CSGS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 22.21%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.4%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.47%.
The table below shows CSGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- CSGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 193rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, OOMA, and CYBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGS.
The table below shows CSGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.75||52-week high||$54.83|
|Prev. close||$52.59||52-week low||$42.47|
|Day high||$52.56||Avg. volume||160,357|
|50-day MA||$50.61||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$47.38||Market Cap||1.69B|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csg Systems International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
CSG Systems International, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CSGS) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
Most readers would already be aware that CSG Systems International's (NASDAQ:CSGS) stock increased significantly by 18...
Appointment amplifies CSG’s commitment to creating a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive future for the telecommunications industry
CSG Systems International, Inc.'s (CSGS) CEO Brian Shepherd on Q3 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 03, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants John Rea - Investor Relations Brian Shepherd - Chief Executive Officer Rolland Johns - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Greg Burns - Sidoti and Company Maxwell Osnowitz - Stifel Nicolaus Presentation...
LONDON, November 5, 2021 – CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today announced that it was selected as a winner in the 2021 TM Forum Catalyst Awards. The awards celebrate the most revolutionary successes in advanc...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Csg Systems International Inc (NASDAQ: CSGS)Q3 2021 Earnings CallNov 3, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon.
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch