CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.53||52-week high||$69.35|
|Prev. close||$51.80||52-week low||$47.03|
|Day high||$52.05||Avg. volume||203,815|
|50-day MA||$53.54||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$54.04||Market Cap||1.64B|
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS POWR Grades
- CSGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSGS is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CSGS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.01% of US stocks).
CSGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSGS is 3 -- better than 81.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of 64.58%; that's higher than 83.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of only 13.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PBYI, COHU, SCWX, MDRX, and NOVT.
- CSGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Valuation Summary
- CSGS's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.5; this is 19.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGS.
CSGS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.56%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 5.99%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 32.19%.
The table below shows CSGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- CSGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 193rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, OOMA, and CYBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGS.
The table below shows CSGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CSG SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
CGI, CACI International and CSG Systems are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Computer - Services industry players like GIB, CACI and CSGS are poised to benefit from digital transformation despite macroeconomic headwinds.
DENVER, September 19, 2023--CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today published its second annual sustainability disclosure in accordance with standards issued by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board ("SASB"). CSG is a member of the Technology & Communications sector in the Software & IT services industry as defined by SASB’s Sustainable Industry Classification System ("SICS").
CSG Systems International Inc (NASDAQ:CSGS) recently announced a dividend of $0.28 per share, payable on 2023-09-28, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-13. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into CSG Systems International Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
FORT WORTH, Texas, September 12, 2023--CSG Forte, a CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) company and a leader in complete and customizable digital payments, today launched CSG Forte Engage. A multi-channel, no-code payment solution, CSG Forte Engage puts the power into the hands of the customer to pay when they want, how they want. With CSG Forte Engage, organizations can leverage NanoSite technology to create customized, secure statements and send them to customers for payment via SMS, email, 2-way interactive
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch