CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGS POWR Grades
- CSGS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSGS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CSGS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.71% of US stocks).
CSGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSGS is 2.4 -- better than 79.19% of US stocks.
- CSGS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 198.16 -- higher than 87.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that CSGS's revenue has grown 5.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 27.36% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBS, MDRX, RNWK, DOX, and SPOK.
- Visit CSGS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Valuation Summary
- CSGS's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 69.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGS.
CSGS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -33.17%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.81%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.91%.
The table below shows CSGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSGS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- CSGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 193rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ACN, OOMA, and CYBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSGS.
The table below shows CSGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.41||52-week high||$65.95|
|Prev. close||$58.56||52-week low||$42.58|
|Day high||$59.67||Avg. volume||261,639|
|50-day MA||$62.04||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$55.74||Market Cap||1.93B|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csg Systems International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
Open, integrated, modular architecture crushes the complexity of multi-faceted digital ecosystems to easily deliver next-gen digital services and extraordinary customer experiences
GMS Drives Business Growth & Performance Excellence to Increase Market Penetration with CSG’s Future-Ready Digital Platform
LONDON, February 17, 2022 – CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) enables today’s leading companies with game-changing technologies that drive dynamic customer experiences and business growth. Today, Global Message ...
CSG’s State of the Customer Journey 2022 report shows brands going the extra mile to win in the battle for customers
CSG Systems International (NASDAQ:CSGS) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To US$0.27
CSG Systems International, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:CSGS ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.27 on 30th of March. This takes...
Digital payments leader delivers seamless integration through partner network to meet accelerated demand for secure, convenient digital payments
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch