CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSGS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CSGS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.26% of US stocks.
- CSGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CSGS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
CSGS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSGS is 2.33 -- better than 78.91% of US stocks.
- CSGS's price/sales ratio is 1.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 30.18% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Csg Systems International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUBG, AMOT, LNN, PRGS, and KE.
- CSGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Csg Systems International Inc's official web site, go to www.csgi.com.
CSGS Valuation Summary
- CSGS's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 71.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CSGS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSGS.
CSGS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -33.17%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.85%.
The table below shows CSGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.91||52-week high||$49.28|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$37.51|
|Day high||$45.26||Avg. volume||175,794|
|50-day MA||$45.38||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$45.01||Market Cap||1.48B|
CSG Systems International, Inc. (CSGS) Company Bio
CSG Systems International provides solutions to coordinate and manage many aspects of a service provider's customer interactions, from the initial activation of customer accounts, to the support of various service activities, and through the presentment, collection, and accounts receivables management of monthly customer statements. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
CSGS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSGS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Csg Systems International Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSGS, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Csg Systems International Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.07%; that's better than only 23.25% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Csg Systems International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Csg Systems International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 82.92% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSGS Latest Social Stream
View Full CSGS Social Stream
Latest CSGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csg Systems International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSGS as an investment opportunity.
CSG Systems (CSGS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CSG Partners with Cape Innovation & Technology Initiative to Empower Female ICT Entrepreneurs to Defy Social Norms in South Africa
CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today announced new growth in its partnership with Cape Innovation & Technology Initiative (CiTi), one of Africa’s oldest tech incubators, to broaden the organisation’s Women in...
CSG CEO Brian Shepherd to Speak at Oppenheimer’s 24th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) today announced that the company will present at Oppenheimer’s 24th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on August 10, 2021. The presentation will be held at ...
CSG Field Service Management Enhances Service Delivery for Shentel, Delivering Automation and Future-Ready Growth to Serve the Needs of the Rural Mid-Atlantic Region
CSG®(NASDAQ: CSGS) empowers today’s leading businesses with game-changing communications capabilities that drive extraordinary customer experiences. With enhanced automation and an integrated, futu...
No summary available.
CSGS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CSGSWant to see what other sources are saying about Csg Systems International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Csg Systems International Inc (CSGS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch