Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSII POWR Grades
- CSII scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.76% of US stocks.
- CSII's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- CSII ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
CSII Stock Summary
- For CSII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.24% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.31 for Cardiovascular Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 16.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSII has reported earnings growth of 258.28%, putting it ahead of 93.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardiovascular Systems Inc are KIDS, TRVG, DRQ, OSUR, and INDO.
- Visit CSII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.csi360.com.
CSII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.47||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$38.86||52-week low||$27.70|
|Day high||$38.08||Avg. volume||204,795|
|50-day MA||$39.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.13||Market Cap||1.43B|
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSII) Company Bio
Cardiovascular Systems develops, manufactures, and markets devices for the treatment of vascular diseases, targeting a range of plaque types in leg arteries above and below the knee. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
CSII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSII Latest Social Stream
View Full CSII Social Stream
Latest CSII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardiovascular Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSII as an investment opportunity.
Journal of Medical Economics Article Demonstrates Economic Benefits of Cardiovascular Systems Orbital Atherectomy in the Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
JOURNAL OF MEDICAL ECONOMICS ARTICLE DEMONSTRATES ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS ORBITAL ATHERECTOMY
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSI®) (NASDAQ: CSII), a medical device company developing and commercializing innovative interventional treatment systems for patients with peripheral and coronary artery disease, today announced that management plans to present and host investor meetings at the BofA Securities 2021 Health Care Conference on May 11th. A webcast of the presentation will be made available on CSI's website.
The following slide deck was published by Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII) investment in CarePICS will advance patient access to the suitable treatment at the right time, thereby leading to improved care and reduced amputations.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. Announces Investment and Acquisition Option Agreement With Telehealth Company, CarePICS, LLC
CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT AND ACQUISITION OPTION AGREEMENT WITH TELEHEALTH COMPANY, CAREPICS, LLC
CSII Price Returns
Continue Researching CSIIWant to do more research on Cardiovascular Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch