Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSII POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CSII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSII is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- CSII ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CSII Stock Summary
- CSII's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 183.21 -- higher than 85.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CSII, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.32% of US equities we're observing.
- CSII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 15.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cardiovascular Systems Inc are AUTO, ESTA, VAPO, ATRI, and REKR.
- CSII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cardiovascular Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.csi360.com.
CSII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSII's price/sales ratio is 50.66% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 185 months, CSII's price/sales ratio has gone down 81.9.
- CSII's price/sales ratio has moved down 81.9 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSII.
CSII Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -119.81%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.09%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72%.
The table below shows CSII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.6% of graded US stocks.
- CSII's asset turnover comes in at 0.745 -- ranking 43rd of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVRO, KRMD, and CRY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSII.
The table below shows CSII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.52||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$33.22||52-week low||$31.20|
|Day high||$34.04||Avg. volume||212,036|
|50-day MA||$35.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.26||Market Cap||1.36B|
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. (CSII) Company Bio
Cardiovascular Systems develops, manufactures, and markets devices for the treatment of vascular diseases, targeting a range of plaque types in leg arteries above and below the knee. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSII Latest Social Stream
View Full CSII Social Stream
Latest CSII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cardiovascular Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSII as an investment opportunity.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. to Webcast Fiscal 2022 First-Quarter Earnings Conference Call Tuesday, November 9
ST. PAUL, Minn., October 11, 2021--CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS, INC. TO WEBCAST FISCAL 2022 FIRST-QUARTER EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9
Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII) ViperCross offers the correct balance of support and flexibility to navigate tortuous anatomy and cross challenging lesions.
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. Announces First Patient Treated with ViperCross Peripheral Support Catheter
ST. PAUL, Minn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT TREATED WITH VIPERCROSS PERIPHERAL SUPPORT CATHETER
Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. Announces First Patient Treated with ViperCross™ Peripheral Support Catheter
ST. PAUL, Minn., September 29, 2021--CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST PATIENT TREATED WITH VIPERCROSS™ PERIPHERAL SUPPORT CATHETER
Major players in the cardiovascular medical lasers market are Boston Scientific Corp, Cardiovascular Systems, AngioDynamics, Royal Philips NV, and RA Medical Systems. The global cardiovascular medical lasers market is expected to grow from $0. Major players in the cardiovascular medical lasers market are Boston Scientific Corp, Cardiovascular Systems, AngioDynamics, Royal Philips NV, and RA Medical Systems. The global cardiovascular medical lasers market is expected to grow from $0.
CSII Price Returns
Continue Researching CSIIWant to do more research on Cardiovascular Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch