Canadian Solar Inc. - common shares (CSIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSIQ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CSIQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.45% of US stocks.
- CSIQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- CSIQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CSIQ Stock Summary
- For CSIQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.62, Canadian Solar Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.61% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSIQ comes in at -26.47% -- higher than that of just 10.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canadian Solar Inc are EML, CSL, TNC, VERO, and CNMD.
- CSIQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Solar Inc's official web site, go to www.canadiansolar.com.
CSIQ Valuation Summary
- CSIQ's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 88.99% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CSIQ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 176.8 over the prior 180 months.
- Over the past 180 months, CSIQ's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSIQ.
CSIQ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 211.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -120.09%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.12%.
The table below shows CSIQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSIQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSIQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.53% of graded US stocks.
- CSIQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.579 -- ranking 129th of 205 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CSIQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSIQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSIQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.71||52-week high||$67.39|
|Prev. close||$36.28||52-week low||$31.40|
|Day high||$37.18||Avg. volume||1,685,990|
|50-day MA||$35.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.98||Market Cap||2.20B|
Canadian Solar Inc. - common shares (CSIQ) Company Bio
Canadian Solar designs, develops, manufactures, and sells solar wafers, cells, and solar power products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Module and Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in West Guelph, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSIQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSIQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CSIQ Social Stream
Latest CSIQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Solar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSIQ as an investment opportunity.
Enphase Energy's (ENPH) IQ7+ microinverters have been selected for a 1.2 MW private power grid in New South Wales. The move strengthens its position in Australia.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best climate change stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Climate Change Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Climate change has been a top priority of United States President Joe […]
Solar Cells: Market Size, Trends, Key Players, Demand Analysis, Regional Outlook and Forecast 2021 to 2026 | Yingli Green, Risen Energy, TONGWEI Solar, Canadian Solar
Qurates most recent research study on Solar Cells Market 2021 was performed by extremely experienced research professionals and business experts in order to offer an in-depth assessment on the Solar Cells. The key sources of information consist of several Solar
Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ) shares closed today at 1.3% above its 52 week low of $31.68, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently down 37.7% year-to-date, down 11.1% over the past 12 months, and up 131.7% o
Solar Power Market to Register 6.9% CAGR till 2028; Amazon Announces Five Utility-scale Solar Projects to Power Operations across China, Australia, and the US: Fortune Business Insights
Companies Covered in this Solar Power Market Report:Vivaan Solar (India), Nextera Energy Sources LLC (U.S.), Urja Global Limited (India), SunPower Corporation (U.S.), Yingli Solar (China), First Solar (U.S.), BrightSource Energy, Inc. (U.S.), Canadian Solar Inc. (Canada), Azure Power (India), Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Ltd. (China), Acciona Energia S.A.(Spain), eSolar Inc. (U.S.), Trina Solar (China), Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd. (India), Abengoa (Spain), Waaree Group (India) Companies Covered in this Solar Power Market Report:Vivaan Solar (India), Nextera Energy Sources LLC (U.S.), Urja Global Limited (India), SunPower Corporation (U.S.), Yingli Solar (China), First Solar (U.S.), BrightSource Energy, Inc. (U.S.), Canadian Solar Inc. (Canada), Azure Power (India), Wuxi Suntech Power Co. Lt...
CSIQ Price Returns