Canadian Solar Inc. - common shares (CSIQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSIQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CSIQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSIQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 198 days.
- CSIQ's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.45% of US stocks).
CSIQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Canadian Solar Inc is higher than it is for about 84.59% of US stocks.
- CSIQ's price/sales ratio is 0.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 13.18% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSIQ comes in at -24.61% -- higher than that of just 10.05% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Canadian Solar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NXST, GFF, IEC, SIF, and SMPL.
- CSIQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Solar Inc's official web site, go to www.canadiansolar.com.
CSIQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSIQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.01||52-week high||$67.39|
|Prev. close||$39.20||52-week low||$15.84|
|Day high||$40.24||Avg. volume||2,199,184|
|50-day MA||$44.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.22||Market Cap||2.33B|
Canadian Solar Inc. - common shares (CSIQ) Company Bio
Canadian Solar designs, develops, manufactures, and sells solar wafers, cells, and solar power products worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Module and Energy. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in West Guelph, Canada.
CSIQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSIQ Latest Social Stream
View Full CSIQ Social Stream
Latest CSIQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Solar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSIQ as an investment opportunity.
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) closed the most recent trading day at $39.20, moving -5.15% from the previous trading session.
In the latest trading session, Canadian Solar (CSIQ) closed at $46.26, marking a +1.11% move from the previous day.
Some analysts say the time is right to buy the dip insolar stocks.
In this article we will take a look at the top 10 best renewable energy stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the alternative energy industry and go directly to the 5 Best Renewable Energy Stocks to Buy Now. Energy usage around the world is rising as emerging economies in Asia […]
Canadian Solar (CSIQ) closed at $42.91 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.75% move from the prior day.
CSIQ Price Returns