Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSLT POWR Grades
- CSLT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- CSLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CSLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
CSLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Castlight Health Inc is higher than it is for about just 13.6% of US stocks.
- CSLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 19.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.23%, Castlight Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.29% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Castlight Health Inc are ICAD, LTRX, CTSO, SGA, and APYX.
- CSLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Castlight Health Inc's official web site, go to www.castlighthealth.com.
CSLT Valuation Summary
- CSLT's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 53.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CSLT's price/sales ratio has moved down 229.1 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, CSLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 229.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSLT.
CSLT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -74.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -6.52%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.6%.
The table below shows CSLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$2.71|
|Prev. close||$2.33||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||1,469,995|
|50-day MA||$2.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||349.92M|
Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT) Company Bio
Castlight Health enables enterprises to understand and manage health care spending. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
CSLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CSLT Social Stream
Latest CSLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castlight Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSLT as an investment opportunity.
Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE: CSLT), a leader in healthcare navigation, announced today it is partnering with Businessolver as part of its Pinnacle Program to help make it easier than ever for employees nationwide to navigate and elect the best care benefits for their individual health journey.
Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE: CSLT), a leader in healthcare navigation, will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, after the market close. At 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, senior management will host a conference call to review the company's financial performance.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
© Reuters. Castlight Health is a Great Value Stock: Should You Buy Now? Despite their doubling in value since the beginning of this year, shares of health benefits platform provider Castlight Health (NYSE:) look undervalued at their current price level considering the companys solid long-term growth prospects. However, given that the business is still not
Castlight (CSLT) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CSLT Price Returns