Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CSLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Castlight Health Inc is higher than it is for about merely 17.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 392.9%, Castlight Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.9% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Castlight Health Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Castlight Health Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CERS, ONVO, MRAM, RTRX, and PBYI.
- CSLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Castlight Health Inc's official web site, go to www.castlighthealth.com.
CSLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$4.15|
|Prev. close||$1.28||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$1.33||Avg. volume||551,034|
|50-day MA||$1.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||187.10M|
Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT) Company Bio
Castlight Health enables enterprises to understand and manage health care spending. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.