Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSLT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CSLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.93% of US stocks.
- CSLT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CSLT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CSLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Castlight Health Inc is higher than it is for about just 13.63% of US stocks.
- CSLT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 17.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.84%, Castlight Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Castlight Health Inc are KOPN, LCTX, ACER, AAOI, and DYAI.
- Visit CSLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.castlighthealth.com.
CSLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CSLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 209.46% lower, now standing at -35.3.
- Over the past 91 months, CSLT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.9.
- Over the past 91 months, CSLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 229.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSLT.
CSLT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.5%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -7.35%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.34%.
The table below shows CSLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSLT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.21% of graded US stocks.
- CSLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.865 -- ranking 159th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EXTN, CSGP, and SABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSLT.
The table below shows CSLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$2.71|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||1,210,576|
|50-day MA||$1.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.85||Market Cap||259.41M|
Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT) Company Bio
Castlight Health enables enterprises to understand and manage health care spending. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CSLT Social Stream
Latest CSLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castlight Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSLT as an investment opportunity.
Maverick Capital Ltd. boosted its holdings in Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE:CSLT) by 2.8% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 1,933,637 shares of the software makers stock after purchasing an additional 51,997 shares during the period. Maverick Capital Ltd.s holdings 
Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Castlight Health (NYSE:CSLT) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a report released on Tuesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Castlight Health, Inc. operates as a provider of cloud-based software. Its enables enterprises to gain control over their rapidly escalating health care costs. The Companys Enterprise 
Castlight Health Inc. (NYSE:CSLT) has a beta value of 1.88 and has seen 2.05 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $304.05M, closed the last trade at $1.61 per share which meant it gained $0.04 on the day or 2.55% during that session. The CSLT stock price is -68.32% Bears Are Back On The Defensive As Castlight Health Inc. (CSLT) swung 2.55% Read More »
Bridgeway Capital Management LLC increased its position in Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE:CSLT) by 30.4% during the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 1,703,152 shares of the software makers stock after purchasing an additional 397,500 shares during the period. Bridgeway 
Castlight Health, Inc. (CSLT) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Sophia Golden - Clinical Program and Product Manager Maeve O'Meara - CEO Will Bondurant - CFO Conference Call Participants Richard Close - Canaccord Charles Rhyee - Cowen Andrew Weinberger - Private Investor Presentation...
CSLT Price Returns