Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSLT POWR Grades
- CSLT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSLT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CSLT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.71% of US stocks).
CSLT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Castlight Health Inc is higher than it is for about merely 13.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for Castlight Health Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 17.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.84%, Castlight Health Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 12.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Castlight Health Inc are KOPN, AAOI, ACER, LCTX, and GTHX.
- Visit CSLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.castlighthealth.com.
CSLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CSLT's EV/EBIT ratio is 209.46% lower, now standing at -35.3.
- Over the past 91 months, CSLT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.9.
- Over the past 91 months, CSLT's price/sales ratio has gone down 229.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSLT.
CSLT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.69%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.14%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -74.04%.
The table below shows CSLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSLT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.21% of graded US stocks.
- CSLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.865 -- ranking 159th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- EXTN, CSGP, and SABR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSLT.
The table below shows CSLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$2.71|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||4,415,481|
|50-day MA||$1.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||332.37M|
Castlight Health, Inc. Class B (CSLT) Company Bio
Castlight Health enables enterprises to understand and manage health care spending. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CSLT Social Stream
Latest CSLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castlight Health Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSLT as an investment opportunity.
New Josh Bersin Report Finds Outperforming Organizations Build Healthier Workforce Behaviors Through Connected Navigation
With the Covid-19 pandemic entering its third year, making informed health decisions has never been more important. In response, hundreds of large employers have rapidly bolstered their health and wellbeing resources with myriad digital health solutions. However, 76% of Americans still struggle to fully understand their available benefits.
CASTLIGHT ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Merger of CSLT and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the officers or directors of Castlight Health, Inc. (NYSE: CSLT ) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company''s merger with Vera Whole Health, Inc. Click here to learn more and participate in the action. On January 5, 2022, Castlight announced that it had entered into an agreement to merge with Vera in an all-cash deal valued at approximately $307 million. Pursuant to the merger … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Vera Whole Health Inc will acquire Castlight Health Inc (NYSE: CSLT ) at an equity value of approximately $370 million and structured as an all-cash. Castlight Health is a healthcare navigation company. It offers comparison tools showing price and quality metrics for tests and procedures offered by healthcare providers. Vera is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Shares of Castlight Health (NYSE: CSLT) were soaring 24.5% higher at 12:02 p.m. ET on Wednesday. The big gain came after the company announced that it plans to combine with Vera Whole Health in a deal that will take Castlight private. Vera Whole Health offered $370 million in cash to buy Castlight at $2.05 per share.
Castlight Health and Vera Whole Health to Combine to Pioneer and Scale Value-Based Care in Commercial Market
Castlight Health, Inc. ("Castlight") (NYSE: CSLT), a leading healthcare data and navigation company, and Vera Whole Health, Inc. ("Vera"), a pioneer in advanced primary care, today jointly announced an agreement under which the companies will combine. The combined company will integrate Castlight's market-leading technology with Vera's purpose-built clinics, health care professionals and strategic partnerships with local providers, with the potential to transform how patients access and engage w
CSLT Price Returns