Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSOD POWR Grades
- CSOD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.59% of US stocks.
- CSOD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CSOD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.91% of US stocks).
CSOD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 216.43%, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.4% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSOD has reported earnings growth of -221.23%, putting it ahead of only 9.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 11.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USIO, RUTH, SPWR, AFIB, and IMGN.
- CSOD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's official web site, go to www.cornerstoneondemand.com.
CSOD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CSOD's price/sales ratio is 17.65% lower, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 125 months, CSOD's price/earnings ratio has gone down $71.2.
- Over the past 125 months, CSOD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $363.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSOD.
CSOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.27||52-week high||$55.50|
|Prev. close||$51.24||52-week low||$32.99|
|Day high||$51.36||Avg. volume||424,116|
|50-day MA||$45.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.47||Market Cap||3.39B|
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD) Company Bio
Cornerstone OnDemand provides cloud-based learning and talent management software, offering recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning and analytics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
CSOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cornerstone OnDemand Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cornerstone OnDemand Inc ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1091.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cornerstone OnDemand Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 9.66% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 81 -- greater than 97.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSOD Latest Social Stream
View Full CSOD Social Stream
Latest CSOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cornerstone OnDemand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSOD as an investment opportunity.
13D FILINGS These disclosures are from 13Ds filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. 13Ds are filed within 10 days of an entity’s attaining more than 5% in any class of a company’s securities.
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 50-Day simple moving average?
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
EdTech Investor Prosus and Skillsoft Incoming CEO to Discuss Merger with Churchill Capital II in Fireside Chat Friday at 11am ET
Hear from Jeff Tarr, incoming CEO of Software Luxembourg Holding S.A., a global leader in digital learning and talent management solutions, and Larry Illg, head of global EdTech investment for Prosus (“Prosus”), one of the largest technology investors in the world, during a live fireside chat to discuss the pending merger of Skillsoft, Global […]
Photo by Marko Geber/DigitalVision via Getty Images Article Thesis Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD), a human capital management ((HCM)) software company, has been increasing their free cash flow margins in recent years, partly due to their acquisition of Saba Software in 2020. Free cash flow this year is expected to be ~$143mn,...
CSOD Price Returns
Continue Researching CSODWant to see what other sources are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch