Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSOD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CSOD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSOD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CSOD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.84% of US stocks).
CSOD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 216.43%, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc is reporting a growth rate of -221.23%; that's higher than only 9.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSOD comes in at -29.09% -- higher than that of only 9.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSOD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPWR, BIOL, PCSB, PFIS, and EH.
- Visit CSOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cornerstoneondemand.com.
CSOD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.87||52-week high||$55.50|
|Prev. close||$42.17||52-week low||$32.99|
|Day high||$43.19||Avg. volume||438,388|
|50-day MA||$44.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.96||Market Cap||2.84B|
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD) Company Bio
Cornerstone OnDemand provides cloud-based learning and talent management software, offering recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning and analytics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.
CSOD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSOD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cornerstone OnDemand Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 240.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSOD, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 68% of its capital from equity, and 32% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 9.66% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 66 -- greater than 96.26% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.53% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSOD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSOD Latest Social Stream
View Full CSOD Social Stream
Latest CSOD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cornerstone OnDemand Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSOD as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by, and welcome to the Cornerstone OnDemand Q1 2021 Earnings Call.
People development solutions provider Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD) today announced results1 for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company has provided supplemental financial information located on its Investor Relations website. On April 22, 2020, the Company acquired Saba Software, Inc. ("Saba"); the discussion below includes Saba’s results for the post-acquisition period.
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in people development solutions, today announced it has successfully completed a repricing of its senior secured term loan facility (the "Term Loan B").
Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
$ 5.41 Billion Growth in Global Talent Management Software Market 2020-2024 | Featuring Key Vendors Including Automatic Data Processing Inc., Bullhorn Inc., and Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. among others | Technavio
NEW YORK, March 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The talent management software market is expected to grow by USD 5.41 bn during 2020-2024, according to Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the talent management software market in optimistic,…
CSOD Price Returns
Continue Researching CSODWant to see what other sources are saying about Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cornerstone OnDemand Inc (CSOD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch