Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD): Price and Financial Metrics
CSOD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSOD is 5.69 -- better than 92.83% of US stocks.
- CSOD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.12%, Cornerstone OnDemand Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.88% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cornerstone OnDemand Inc are NEWR, MIME, ZS, HUBS, and MITK.
- Visit CSOD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cornerstoneondemand.com.
CSOD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CSOD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.13||52-week high||$62.66|
|Prev. close||$55.35||52-week low||$45.89|
|Day high||$56.26||Avg. volume||466,196|
|50-day MA||$58.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.80||Market Cap||3.41B|
Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc. (CSOD) Company Bio
Cornerstone OnDemand provides cloud-based learning and talent management software, offering recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning and analytics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Santa Monica, California.