CSP Inc. (CSPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSPI Stock Summary
- CSPI has a higher market value than only 8.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,038,152.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 451.86, Csp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.82% of US stocks.
- CSPI's current price/earnings ratio is 592.61, which is higher than 98.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCE, KOSS, PSTL, FORD, and KRNT.
- Visit CSPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cspi.com.
CSPI Valuation Summary
- CSPI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 84.91% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSPI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CSPI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 612.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSPI.
CSPI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 23.26%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 8.86%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 27.37%.
The table below shows CSPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.60||52-week high||$14.33|
|Prev. close||$10.32||52-week low||$6.95|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||11,159|
|50-day MA||$10.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.23||Market Cap||46.58M|
CSPI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Csp Inc. To summarize, we found that Csp Inc ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 89%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSPI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 24.8% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Csp Inc experienced a tax rate of about 22% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 80.71% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSPI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSPI Social Stream
Latest CSPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSPI as an investment opportunity.
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSPi Technology Solutions, a CSP inc. business (NASDAQ: CSPI), a solution provider delivering managed IT, professional IT and cloud services, announces that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named it to its 2021 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 list in the Security 100 category. The list, released annually, recognizes the leading North American solution providers that have demonstrated innovative and forward-thinking approaches to managed services.
CSP Inc (NASDAQ: CSPI ) reported a second-quarter FY21 revenue decline of 16.6% year-on-year to $14.1 million, which grew 24% Q/Q as the company continues to navigate the impact of COVID-19. Product revenue declined 16.5% Y/Y to $11 million, and Services revenue declined 16.7% Y/Y to $3.1 million. The Full story available on Benzinga.com
CSP Inc. Reports Fiscal 2021 Second Quarter Results; Sixth Consecutive Quarter of Year-Over-Year Gross Margin Improvement
Proactive Customer Engagement and Maintenance of Organizational Infrastructure During Pandemic Leads to Emerging Revenue Opportunities and Increased Profitability Proactive Customer Engagement and Maintenance of Organizational Infrastructure During Pandemic Leads to Emerging Revenue Opportunities and Increased Profitability
Continues Strategy of Providing OEM Solutions to the Cybersecurity and the Data Center MarketBOSTON, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a CSPi business (NASDAQ: CSPi) that delivers a software-defined approach for improved cyber-attack incident response, announced that it has joined the HPE OEM partner program. As such, ARIA Cybersecurity will offer ARIA Cybersecurity’s Myricom SmartNICs and ARIA Software Defined Security (SDS) applications on HPE ProLiant servers as a packaged solution. Combining ARIA Cybersecurity’s solutions with HPE ProLiant servers delivers the ideal solution for supporting data-intensive applications, including network monitoring, cyber-attack detection and network policy enforcement. These applications present a unique operating challen...
Brings advanced data center and cybersecurity services to the edge cloudBOSTON, April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ARIA Cybersecurity Solutions, a CSPi business (NASDAQ: CSPi) that delivers a software-defined approach for improved cyber-attack incident detection and response, announced today it will be using the NVIDIA Morpheus cybersecurity application framework to develop ARIA Software Defined Security (SDS) applications. The Morpheus framework combined with NVIDIA BlueField DPUs provides a powerful platform to support data-intensive applications and provide value-added cybersecurity services to edge cloud and 5G network build-outs. For effective cyber-attack detection and automated remediation, such applications require AI-driven ML processes run against real-time network traffic ana...
CSPI Price Returns