CSP Inc. (CSPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSPI Stock Summary
- CSPI has a higher market value than only 6.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,698,345.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CSPI is currently 568.83, higher than 98.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CSPI's revenue has grown -11.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSPI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSD, TRVG, ROOT, LMAT, and FCEL.
- Visit CSPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cspi.com.
CSPI Valuation Summary
- CSPI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 85.32% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CSPI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CSPI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 297.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSPI.
CSPI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -95.8%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -96.7%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.93%.
The table below shows CSPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$11.12|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$6.61|
|Day high||$9.04||Avg. volume||27,204|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.29||Market Cap||40.57M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CSPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSPI Latest Social Stream
View Full CSPI Social Stream
Latest CSPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Csp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSPI as an investment opportunity.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
No summary available.
LOWELL, Mass., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSP Inc. (NASDAQ: CSPI), an award-winning provider of security and packet capture products, managed IT and professional services and technology solutions, reported improved financial and operating results for the fiscal 2022 first quarter ended December 31, 2021, and provided a business update. First Quarter Operating Highlights and Recent Achievements Total revenue increased 9% year over year and 24% compared to Q4 fiscal 2021 driven by higher se
LOWELL, Mass., Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSPi (NASDAQ: CSPI), a provider of security and packet capture products, managed IT and professional services and technology solutions, announced that it will issue its fiscal first quarter financial results before the open of the market on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. CSPi President and Chief Executive Officer Victor Dellovo and Chief Financial Officer Gary W. Levine will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET that day to review the financial re
LOWELL, Mass., Dec. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSP Inc. (NASDAQ: CSPI), an award-winning provider of security and packet capture products, managed IT and professional services and technology solutions, reported that its Board of Directors has approved the activation of its suspended stock repurchase program. Under the previously approved plan, the company has authorization to buy up to 194,000 shares of its Common Stock. Stock purchases under the program will be made from time-to-time at the d
CSPI Price Returns