Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSPR POWR Grades
- CSPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.87% of US stocks.
- CSPR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- CSPR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
CSPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSPR is 63 -- better than 99.65% of US stocks.
- CSPR's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 1.53% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CSPR's price/sales ratio is 0.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Casper Sleep Inc are YI, CAPL, HBP, CAL, and IMBI.
- CSPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Casper Sleep Inc's official web site, go to www.casper.com.
CSPR Valuation Summary
- CSPR's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.3; this is 122.99% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CSPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 18 months.
- Over the past 18 months, CSPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSPR.
CSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.02||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$6.91||52-week low||$5.53|
|Day high||$7.07||Avg. volume||861,982|
|50-day MA||$8.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||290.91M|
Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR) Company Bio
Casper Sleep, Inc. engages in the provision of sleep products. It offers pillows, sheets, duvets, bedroom furniture, sleep accessories, sleep technology, and sleep services. The company was founded by Jeffrey Chapin, Gabriel Flateman, Philip Krim, Neal Parikh, and Timothy Luke Sherwin on October 24, 2013 and is headquartered in New York, NY
CSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSPR Social Stream
Latest CSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casper Sleep Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSPR as an investment opportunity.
Ljupco/iStock via Getty Images On rare occasions, you find a stock that inexplicably sells off on good news, and it opens up a window to earn great returns. One of the current opportunities I see is Sleep Number (SNBR) which recently sold off due to supply-chain issues during Q2. Even...
Casper Sleep Inc. to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on August 10
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Casper Sleep will report its second quarter 2021 financial results pre-market on August 10, 2021 and host a conference call and webcast at 8am ET.
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) is making constant efforts to expand digitally. The company is also consistently widening its product assortments.
Omnichannel retailer Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) and Casper Sleep (CSPR) have signed a national partnership agreement under which Casper’s products will be made available on Bed Bath & Beyond’s mobile application, website and at select stores. Casper’s product portfolio includes sleep services, sleep technology, sleep accessories, bedroom furniture, duvets, sheets and pillows. Bed Bath & Beyond offers home furnishings and domestic merchandise via its retail stores.
Thinking about buying stock in Verb Technology, Casper Sleep, Millendo Therapeutics, Lipocine, or Hepion Pharmaceuticals?
NEW YORK , July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for VERB, CSPR, TPST, LPCN, and HEPA.
CSPR Price Returns