Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSPR POWR Grades
- CSPR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSPR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- CSPR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CSPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSPR is -13.62 -- better than merely 1.25% of US stocks.
- CSPR's went public 1.96 years ago, making it older than just 3.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -27.87 for Casper Sleep Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Casper Sleep Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LII, UIS, CVU, ACFN, and JILL.
- Visit CSPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casper.com.
CSPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSPR's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 19 months, CSPR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.2.
- CSPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSPR.
CSPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.94% of graded US stocks.
- CSPR's asset turnover comes in at 2.482 -- ranking 2nd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CSPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$6.78||52-week low||$3.18|
|Day high||$6.71||Avg. volume||3,944,431|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||279.29M|
Casper Sleep Inc. (CSPR) Company Bio
Casper Sleep, Inc. engages in the provision of sleep products. It offers pillows, sheets, duvets, bedroom furniture, sleep accessories, sleep technology, and sleep services. The company was founded by Jeffrey Chapin, Gabriel Flateman, Philip Krim, Neal Parikh, and Timothy Luke Sherwin on October 24, 2013 and is headquartered in New York, NY
Most Popular Stories View All
CSPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSPR Social Stream
Latest CSPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casper Sleep Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSPR as an investment opportunity.
Casper Sleep announced that its shareholders approved its buyout from Durational Capital.
Luminar Technologies (LAZR) stock is shining brighter on Thursday after announcing a deal with Daimler's (DMLRY) Mercedes-Benz.
Netflix (NFLX) stock is on the move Thursday as investors prepare for the company to release its Q4 2021 earnings report today!
Good morning, trader!
Shares of Casper Sleep (NYSE: CSPR), a maker of sleep products such as beds, pillows, and sheets that it describes as "obsessively engineered," rose 12.5% at the open on Thursday. Casper Sleep held its initial public offering in February 2020, so it hasn't even been public for two full years just yet.
CSPR Price Returns