Investors Real Estate Trust (CSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.77||52-week high||$90.00|
|Prev. close||$57.80||52-week low||$51.26|
|Day high||$59.16||Avg. volume||79,217|
|50-day MA||$56.15||Dividend yield||5.05%|
|200-day MA||$64.47||Market Cap||879.20M|
CSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CSR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 38% of US stocks).
CSR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CENTERSPACE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CENTERSPACE is higher than it is for about 88.24% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CENTERSPACE is reporting a growth rate of 184.39%; that's higher than 92.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CENTERSPACE, a group of peers worth examining would be SITC, DRH, PDM, GMRE, and GASS.
- To check out CENTERSPACE's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000798359.
CSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CSR's price/sales ratio is 209.09% higher, now standing at 3.4.
- CSR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSR.
CSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.21% of graded US stocks.
- CSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FSK, KREF, and UMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSR.
The table below shows CSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CSR, see our CSR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$106.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Investors Real Estate Trust (CSR) Company Bio
IRET is a real estate company focused on the ownership, management, acquisition, redevelopment, and development of apartment communities. As of September 30, 2020, we owned interests in 67 apartment communities consisting of 11,910 apartment homes. IRET's common shares and Series C preferred shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE symbols: "IRET" and "IRET PC," respectively).
Most Popular Stories View All
CSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSR Social Stream
Latest CSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENTERSPACE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSR as an investment opportunity.
Proterra Investment Partners to launch real estate investment strategy with accomplished industry veteran
Proterra Investment Partners LP ("Proterra") today announced that Mark O. Decker, Jr. will be joining the firm to lead Proterra Real Estate Partners, a newly formed partnership to invest in real estate opportunities. Mr. Decker is joining Proterra after stepping down as CEO of Centerspace (NYSE:CSR), where he substantially repositioned the company from a diversified real estate company to a focused owner operator of apartments over the last six years.
Centerspace Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Affirms 2023 Core FFO Guidance
MINNEAPOLIS, May 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announced today its financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. The tables below show Net Income (Loss), Funds from Operations ("FFO")1, and Core FFO1, all on a per common share basis, for the three months ended March 31, 2023; Same-Store Revenues, Expenses, and Net Operating Income (Loss) ("NOI")1 over comparable periods; and Same-Store Weighted-Average Occupancy for each of the three months ended March 31, 2023, December 31, 2022, and March 31, 2022.
CENTERSPACE ANNOUNCES DATES FOR THE EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2023
Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announces that it will release its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, after the market closes on May 1, 2023.
CENTERSPACE ANNOUNCES CEO TRANSITION OF MARK DECKER, JR. TO ANNE OLSON
Centerspace, Inc. (NYSE:CSR) announced today the transition of Mark Decker, Jr., the Company's President and CEO since 2017. As part of the succession plan, the Board of Directors has appointed Anne Olson, the Company's Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, and General Counsel, to succeed Mr. Decker as President and CEO effective March 31, 2023, at which time she will also join the Centerspace Board. Mr. Decker will continue to serve on the Company's Board of Directors through the e
CENTERSPACE ANNOUNCES SALE OF NINE COMMUNITIES IN MINNESOTA AND NEBRASKA
Centerspace announced the sale of nine communities located in Minnesota and Nebraska for an aggregate sales price of $144.3 million. The sale included four communities in the St. Cloud market comprising 692 homes, two communities in the Omaha-Lincoln market comprising 498 homes, and three communities in the Minneapolis-St. Paul market comprising 377 homes.
CSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...