Investors Real Estate Trust (CSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- CSR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CSR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 587.71, Centerspace is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Centerspace's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Centerspace is higher than it is for about 88.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEN, HPP, MRO, VNOM, and PBA.
- To check out Centerspace's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000798359.
CSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CSR's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.11% lower, now standing at 36.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CSR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.6.
- CSR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSR.
CSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.21% of graded US stocks.
- CSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.119 -- ranking 166th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FSK, KREF, and UMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSR.
The table below shows CSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.78||52-week high||$112.27|
|Prev. close||$93.58||52-week low||$66.91|
|Day high||$93.94||Avg. volume||59,702|
|50-day MA||$104.50||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$91.36||Market Cap||1.34B|
Investors Real Estate Trust (CSR) Company Bio
IRET is a real estate company focused on the ownership, management, acquisition, redevelopment, and development of apartment communities. As of September 30, 2020, we owned interests in 67 apartment communities consisting of 11,910 apartment homes. IRET's common shares and Series C preferred shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE symbols: "IRET" and "IRET PC," respectively).
Most Popular Stories View All
CSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSR Latest Social Stream
View Full CSR Social Stream
Latest CSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Centerspace that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSR as an investment opportunity.
Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announced today the appointment of Rodney Jones-Tyson as Trustee, the addition of Bob Levine as a non-voting observer to the Board of Trustees ("Board") and the transition of John Schissel to Chair of the Board.
Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announced today that Bhairav Patel has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of the Company. He succeeds John Kirchmann who announced in November 2021 that he would step down to pursue other opportunities. John will remain with the Company as EVP to insure a smooth transition.
Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announced that it closed on the acquisition of a portfolio of three communities in Minneapolis and one community in Denver for an aggregate purchase price of $131.1 million. The acquisitions were financed through the assumption of $41.6 million of debt and the issuance of 209,156 common operating partnership units. The balance was funded with cash on hand. The Company also announced that it raised $70.3 million through the issuance of 721,141 common shares under its ATM p
NYSE: CSR. Centerspace's Board of Trustees announced today that it has declared a regular quarterly distribution of $0.72 per share/unit, payable on January 14, 2022, to common shareholders and unitholders of record at the close of business on January 3, 2022.
Centerspace (NYSE: CSR) announced today that Bhairav Patel is joining the Company as Executive Vice President and will transition into the role of Chief Financial Officer ("CFO") in the first quarter of 2022. John Kirchmann, current Executive Vice President and CFO, will be leaving the Company to pursue other opportunities in the first half of next year.
CSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|