Investors Real Estate Trust (CSR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CSR has less fluctuation in its price than 95.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for CSR has a compound average growth rate of -562.39%, which is higher than just 1.55% of stocks in our dividend set.
CSR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Centerspace, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 125.84%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Centerspace are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 18.35% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Centerspace than it is for 86.1% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CSR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 10.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CSR Dividend Chart
CSR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|