Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. - (CSSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSSE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CSSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSSE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CSSE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.65% of US stocks).
CSSE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.07%, Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CSSE is more volatile than 96.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSSE comes in at -72.41% -- higher than that of only 5.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc are MEG, HCCI, CGC, REED, and RMCF.
- CSSE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's official web site, go to www.cssentertainment.com.
CSSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSSE's price/sales ratio is 221.43% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- CSSE's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, CSSE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 315.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSSE.
CSSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSSE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.05% of graded US stocks.
- CSSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 17th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- RDI, WWE, and GAIA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSSE.
The table below shows CSSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.21||52-week high||$25.97|
|Prev. close||$14.18||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||205,665|
|50-day MA||$8.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.66||Market Cap||187.64M|
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. - (CSSE) Company Bio
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. produces, distributes, and licenses video content-television programming, online video content, and motion pictures. It intends to provide its video content to consumers worldwide through television and online networks, including its online affiliate APlus.com. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cos Cob, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSSE Latest Social Stream
View Full CSSE Social Stream
Latest CSSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSSE as an investment opportunity.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces Timing of Regular Monthly Dividend for March for Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock
COS COB, Conn., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE, CSSEP, CSSEN), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video on-demand (“AVOD”) networks, today announced the timing for the payment of its declared regular monthly dividend of $0.2031 per share of its 9.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock for March 2022. The dividend will be payable on March 15, 2022 to holders of record as of February 28
Content-Rich Streaming Service Chicken Soup for the Soul to Feature Thousands of Hours of Television and Movies
New Streaming Service to Feature Exclusive Programming from Kin Community, Reel One, Chicken Soup for the Soul Originals, and the Sonar LibraryCOS COB, Conn., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (“the Company”) (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced that its free ad-supported Chicken Soup for the Soul streaming service AVOD will launch shortly with thousands of hou
COS COB, Conn., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (“the Company”) (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced that Screen Media has acquired all North American rights to the crime thriller 9 Bullets. Written and directed by Gigi Gaston (Rip it Off), 9 Bullets stars Lena Headey (Game of Thrones), Sam Worthington (Avatar), Dean Scott Vazquez (Transformers: Rise of the B
Investors in Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (NASDAQ:CSSE) have unfortunately lost 62% over the last year
Taking the occasional loss comes part and parcel with investing on the stock market. And there's no doubt that Chicken...
Mix of Hollywood Blockbusters, Award-Winning Indies, Classic TV and Hand-Picked Exclusive and Original ContentCOS COB, Conn., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) networks, today announced the upcoming content releases for Crackle for February The three primary Crackle Plus streaming services, Crackle, Popcornflix, and Chicken Soup for the Soul, are rol
CSSE Price Returns
Continue Researching CSSEWant to see what other sources are saying about Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch