Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. - (CSSE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSSE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CSSE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSSE is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CSSE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CSSE Stock Summary
- CSSE's went public 4.1 years ago, making it older than merely 14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 107.64%, Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.01% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CSSE is more volatile than 82.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSSE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDS, USM, KAMN, ECOL, and TIG.
- Visit CSSE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cssentertainment.com.
CSSE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSSE's price/sales ratio is 221.43% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- CSSE's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 49 months.
- Over the past 49 months, CSSE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 315.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSSE.
CSSE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSSE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.86% of graded US stocks.
- CSSE's asset turnover comes in at 0.474 -- ranking 17th of 43 Entertainment stocks.
- GAIA, RDI, and WWE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSSE.
The table below shows CSSE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSSE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSSE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.54||52-week high||$47.72|
|Prev. close||$24.00||52-week low||$12.81|
|Day high||$24.00||Avg. volume||101,439|
|50-day MA||$27.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.10||Market Cap||382.29M|
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. - (CSSE) Company Bio
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. produces, distributes, and licenses video content-television programming, online video content, and motion pictures. It intends to provide its video content to consumers worldwide through television and online networks, including its online affiliate APlus.com. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cos Cob, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSSE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSSE Latest Social Stream
View Full CSSE Social Stream
Latest CSSE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSSE as an investment opportunity.
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Launches New Original Documentary ‘Vince Carter: Legacy’ Available Exclusively on Crackle on October 1
The Documentary Features Interviews With NBA Legends Including Julius ‘Dr.J’Erving, Charles Barkley, Allen Iverson and Vince Carter HimselfCOS COB, Conn., Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) announced today a new Crackle original documentary, Vince Carter: Legacy. The documentary will be available for free exclusively on Crackle beginning Friday, October 1. Vince Carter: Legacy explores the transformation of the NBA’s longest career athlete,
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment’s Screen Media Acquires Alien Invasion Holiday Horror Film ‘Black Friday’
Retail Horror Film Stars Bruce Campbell, Devon Sawa, Ivana Baquero, and Michael Jai White To Premiere This Week at Fantastic Fest COS COB, Conn., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE) announced today Screen Media’s acquisition of all North American rights to the alien invasion holiday horror film Black Friday ahead of its world premiere at Fantastic Fest this week. Directed by Casey Tebo (Happy Birthday!), and written by Andy Greskoviak B
What You Need To Know About Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CSSE) Investor Composition
The big shareholder groups in Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSSE ) have power over the...
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Premieres New Series Smart Home Nation on FYI September 20th
Series Expected to Air on Chicken Soup for the Soul AVOD Network Later This YearCOS COB, Conn., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (Nasdaq: CSSE) announced today the premiere of new series Smart Home Nation. Screen Media, a Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment company, has acquired worldwide distribution rights, excluding Canada, to the new series Smart Home Nation, produced by Efran Films in association with Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment and
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces Timing of Regular Monthly Dividend for October for Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock
COS COB, Conn., Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE, CSSEP, CSSEN), one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (“AVOD”) networks, today announced the timing for the payment of its declared regular monthly dividend of $0.2031 per share of its 9.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock for October. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021 to holders of record as of September 3
CSSE Price Returns
Continue Researching CSSEWant to see what other sources are saying about Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Inc (CSSE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch