CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTL POWR Grades
- CSTL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CSTL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.17% of US stocks).
CSTL Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC is higher than it is for about just 13.25% of US stocks.
- CSTL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.96% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CSTL has reported earnings growth of 116.91%, putting it ahead of 87% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC are ONTF, ROOT, LMND, VHC, and MXCT.
- Visit CSTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to castlebiosciences.com.
CSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSTL's price/sales ratio is 27.84% higher, now standing at 6.2.
- CSTL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 78.4 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTL.
CSTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.49% of graded US stocks.
- CSTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 69th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CSTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.27||52-week high||$48.40|
|Prev. close||$21.07||52-week low||$15.58|
|Day high||$21.32||Avg. volume||272,451|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.15||Market Cap||560.51M|
CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL) Company Bio
Castle Biosciences, Inc. provides healthcare imaging services. The Company offers diagnostic and prognostic testing solutions for cancers, as well as research and development activities. Castle Biosciences serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTL Social Stream
Latest CSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTL as an investment opportunity.
Castle Biosciences Receives Accreditation from the College of American Pathologists for its Pittsburgh Clinical Laboratory
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, November 21, 2022--Castle announced that the Accreditation Committee of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) has accredited its clinical laboratory in Pittsburgh.
Research Published in Melanoma Management Finds that 99% of Patients with Uveal Melanoma Tested with DecisionDx®-UM Gain Value from the Results
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, November 17, 2022--Castle announced the publication of a study in collaboration with the MRF to assess patient experiences with prognostic testing in uveal melanoma.
Castle Biosciences Presents New Data Demonstrating the Clinical Utility and Value of DecisionDx®-SCC in Moderately and Poorly Differentiated Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Tumors
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, November 15, 2022--Castle announced new data showing the independent and significant risk-stratification of DecisionDx-SCC in cSCC tumors with ambiguous histology.
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, November 14, 2022--Castle Biosciences has been named a Houston Chronicle Top Workplace for the second year in a row.
Increasing losses over year doesn't faze Castle Biosciences (NASDAQ:CSTL) investors as stock jumps 11% this past week
Castle Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CSTL ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 11% in the last week...
CSTL Price Returns