CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CSTL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 30.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CSTL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CSTL Stock Summary
- Castle Biosciences Inc's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.32% of US equities in our set.
- For CSTL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Castle Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Castle Biosciences Inc are EVBG, TENB, PRCH, PD, and INPX.
- CSTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Castle Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to castlebiosciences.com.
CSTL Valuation Summary
- CSTL's price/sales ratio is 24.7; this is 550% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 26 months, CSTL's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.2.
- CSTL's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTL.
CSTL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSTL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.38% of graded US stocks.
- CSTL's asset turnover comes in at 0.205 -- ranking 69th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CSTL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.10||52-week high||$107.69|
|Prev. close||$62.73||52-week low||$43.37|
|Day high||$64.94||Avg. volume||239,558|
|50-day MA||$69.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.82||Market Cap||1.59B|
CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL) Company Bio
Castle Biosciences, Inc. provides healthcare imaging services. The Company offers diagnostic and prognostic testing solutions for cancers, as well as research and development activities. Castle Biosciences serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTL Social Stream
Latest CSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castle Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTL as an investment opportunity.
Castle Biosciences Presents Data from Suite of Dermatologic Cancer Genomic Tests at Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference 2021
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, October 22, 2021--Castle announced data presentations on the Company's dermatologic GEP tests at the 2021 Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference, held Oct. 21-24.
Castle Biosciences, Inc. (CSTL) has agreed to snap up an Illumina Ventures company, Cernostics, Inc., in a cash-and-stock deal worth $30 million. The deal also involves future contingent milestone payments in cash or stock of up to $50 million. Following the news, shares of the commercial-stage dermatologic diagnostics company jumped 7.8% to close at $67.58 on Tuesday. Through this acquisition, Castle Biosciences’ U.S. TAM is projected to expand by $1 billion. The purchase price is likely to include $20 million in cash and $10 million in the common stock of Castle Biosciences. The acquisition, which awaits certain approvals, is likely to close before the end of 2021.
The $30 million deal — which could include $50 million more depending on the progress of benchmarks — a growing field for the Texas-based biotech company.
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, October 19, 2021--Castle Biosciences today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Cernostics, Inc.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
CSTL Price Returns