CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTL POWR Grades
- CSTL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 48.21% of US stocks.
- CSTL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CSTL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.64% of US stocks).
CSTL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Castle Biosciences Inc is higher than 98.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CSTL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Castle Biosciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Castle Biosciences Inc are BLFS, EPAY, SWTX, BLI, and PING.
- Visit CSTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to castlebiosciences.com.
CSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSTL's price/earnings ratio is 435% lower, now standing at -113.9.
- CSTL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 81.4 over the prior 24 months.
- CSTL's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSTL.
CSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.40||52-week high||$107.69|
|Prev. close||$66.22||52-week low||$36.15|
|Day high||$66.12||Avg. volume||276,327|
|50-day MA||$67.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.66||Market Cap||1.59B|
CASTLE BIOSCIENCES INC (CSTL) Company Bio
Castle Biosciences, Inc. provides healthcare imaging services. The Company offers diagnostic and prognostic testing solutions for cancers, as well as research and development activities. Castle Biosciences serves customers in the United States.
CSTL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Castle Biosciences Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Castle Biosciences Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Castle Biosciences Inc ended up being:
- In the past 1.17 years, Castle Biosciences Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.7%; that's higher than only 1.46% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- Castle Biosciences Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.93% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTL Social Stream
Latest CSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castle Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTL as an investment opportunity.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Castle Biosciences to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on Monday, Aug. 9, 2021
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, July 26, 2021--Castle Biosciences announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021 on Aug. 9, 2021.
Castle Biosciences Presents New Data Demonstrating DecisionDx®-SCC Complements Current Risk Assessment Methods in Patients with Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, July 23, 2021--Castle Biosciences announced a podium presentation at the American Head & Neck Society (AHNS) 10th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer.
Castle Biosciences Presents Data on DecisionDx®-Melanoma and DecisionDx®-SCC at SDPA Annual Summer Dermatology Conference 2021
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, July 22, 2021--Castle Biosciences announced data presentations at the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA) Annual Summer Dermatology Conference 2021.
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, July 16, 2021--Castle announced that Kim Caple and Ellen Goldberg have been appointed to its board of directors, effective immediately.
CSTL Price Returns