Constellium SE Ordinary Shares (CSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTM POWR Grades
- CSTM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CSTM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
CSTM Stock Summary
- Constellium Se's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.45% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Constellium Se's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -101.7 for Constellium Se; that's greater than it is for just 0.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VVV, BRN, OPTN, TAOP, and ENDP.
- Visit CSTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constellium.com.
CSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.17||52-week high||$21.59|
|Prev. close||$19.74||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$19.59||Avg. volume||1,094,431|
|50-day MA||$19.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.55||Market Cap||2.68B|
Constellium SE Ordinary Shares (CSTM) Company Bio
Constellium NV is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of specialty rolled and extruded aluminum products for the aerospace, packaging, and automotive end-markets. The company operates in three segments: Aerospace & Transportation, Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products, and Automotive Structures & Industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTM Social Stream
Latest CSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellium Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTM as an investment opportunity.
Supply-chain issues are creating stock picks among metal producers, specifically making for big buying opportunities in these aluminum stocks.
Aluminum Alloy Automotive Sheet Market Growth, COVID Impact with Forecast By 2027, Top Companies and Top Countries Included - ALCOA, Constellium, Norsk Hydro, Aleris, Novelis, Kobe Steel, UACJ, Weifangnyuan Aluminium Industry, Northeast Light Alloy, South
The documented report on Global Aluminum Alloy Automotive Sheet Market through Market Intelligence Data targets to provide a prepared and methodical strategy for crucial components that have affected the marketplace in current years and future marketplace possibilities that groups can
Global Aerospace Tubes Market Report 2021-2026 Featuring AMETEK, Leggett & Platt, Haynes Int''l, Sandvik, Plymouth Tube, VSMPO-AVISMA, Senior, Kaiser Aluminum, Constellium, and Arconic
Dublin, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Aerospace Tubes Market Size, Share, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. Steel & alloys, titanium & alloys, and nickel & alloys are the three major materials used by the tube manufacturers. Titanium & alloys are gaining traction in the market driven by their enormous advantages over others. The flourishing aerospace industry was hit with the B737Max grounding in 2019 causing dishevel in the industry. In 2020; however, the pandemic hit the industry hard, causing unimaginable disruption and losses for the stakeholders. The aerospace tubes market followed suit and logged a massive decline of -24% in 2020, creating a lag of 4 to 5 years in the mark...
A week ago, Constellium SE ( NYSE:CSTM ) came out with a strong set of quarterly numbers that could potentially lead to...
CSTM earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
CSTM Price Returns