Constellium SE Ordinary Shares (CSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTM POWR Grades
- CSTM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSTM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CSTM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
CSTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSTM is -531.89 -- better than only 0.16% of US stocks.
- CSTM's price/sales ratio is 0.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -35.36 for Constellium Se; that's greater than it is for just 0.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Constellium Se, a group of peers worth examining would be SOFO, INSG, LEE, VVV, and GSHD.
- Visit CSTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constellium.com.
CSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.93||52-week high||$17.83|
|Prev. close||$16.59||52-week low||$6.07|
|Day high||$17.06||Avg. volume||983,522|
|50-day MA||$15.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.24||Market Cap||2.37B|
Constellium SE Ordinary Shares (CSTM) Company Bio
Constellium NV is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of specialty rolled and extruded aluminum products for the aerospace, packaging, and automotive end-markets. The company operates in three segments: Aerospace & Transportation, Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products, and Automotive Structures & Industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands.
CSTM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Constellium Se. To summarize, we found that Constellium Se ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 39.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Constellium Se, consider:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.52% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 53% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 85.44% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Constellium Se experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 20.92% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTM Social Stream
Latest CSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellium Se that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTM as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Constellium SE (CSTM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ryan Wentling – Head-Investor Relations Jean-Marc Germain – Chief Executive Officer Peter Matt – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Curt Woodworth – Credit Suisse Christian Georges – Société Générale David Gagliano – BMO...
The following slide deck was published by Constellium SE in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
PARIS, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellium SE (NYSE: CSTM) will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, April 28 at 11 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) to announce its first quarter 2021 results. The press release will be sent before market opening. The conference call will be hosted by Jean-Marc Germain, Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Matt, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Details of the conference call, webcast and accompanying presentation will be available on the Constellium Investor Relations page at:https://www.constellium.com/financial-results-presentations The webcast can be accessed live at: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/2ukrjzst To participate by telephone, please dial the following number and enter access code 1555229 to be conne...
European value-added aluminium firm Constellium NV released the 2020 Business and Sustainability Report earlier this week. The report details Constellium’s progress on several different goals, including sustainability and climate neutrality, which it hopes to achieve by mid-century. Among other accomplishments, Constellium reported a significant drop in safety incidents, with recordable cases falling from 3.31 in […]
CSTM Price Returns