Constellium SE (CSTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSTM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CSTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- CSTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSTM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CSTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CSTM is 10.37 -- better than 96.84% of US stocks.
- CSTM's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.67% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSTM comes in at 16.14% -- higher than that of 90.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WFRD, BVN, AXTA, NGL, and HEPS.
- Visit CSTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.constellium.com.
CSTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.45||52-week high||$20.85|
|Prev. close||$14.78||52-week low||$9.82|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||1,074,342|
|50-day MA||$12.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.41||Market Cap||2.05B|
Constellium SE (CSTM) Company Bio
Constellium NV is engaged in the design, manufacture, and sale of specialty rolled and extruded aluminum products for the aerospace, packaging, and automotive end-markets. The company operates in three segments: Aerospace & Transportation, Packaging & Automotive Rolled Products, and Automotive Structures & Industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Schiphol-Rijk, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSTM Latest Social Stream
View Full CSTM Social Stream
Latest CSTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSTELLIUM SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSTM as an investment opportunity.
PARIS, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellium SE (NYSE: CSTM) will host a conference call and webcast on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at 10:00 AM (Eastern Daylight Time) to announce its fourth quarter and full year 2022 results. The press release will be sent before market opening. The conference call will be hosted by Jean-Marc Germain, Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Matt, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Details of the conference call, webcast and accompanying
PARIS, Feb. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellium (NYSE: CSTM) announced today the completion of the divestment of its Ussel plant to French Investment Holding Noe Industries. With 250 employees, and revenue of approximately 20 million euros in 2021, the Ussel facility specializes in precision casting for the aerospace and defense sectors. This announcement follows the completion of the regulatory information and consultation process of the employee representative bodies. The terms of the tra
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
PARIS, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellium SE (NYSE: CSTM) announced today that it has entered into a multi-year contract with Daher to supply a wide range of flat-rolled aluminium products, particularly for the TBM and Kodiak aircraft. With this new agreement, Constellium expands its customer portfolio for business and regional jets and becomes the strategic aluminium supplier for Daher. Under this new contract, Constellium and Daher will cooperate on joint supply chain initiatives an
0.1% earnings growth over 1 year has not materialized into gains for Constellium (NYSE:CSTM) shareholders over that period
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...
CSTM Price Returns