Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSU POWR Grades
- CSU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 57.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CSU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.98% of US stocks).
CSU Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.76 for Capital Senior Living Corp; that's greater than it is for only 3.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Capital Senior Living Corp is reporting a growth rate of 703.38%; that's higher than 97.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Capital Senior Living Corp's share price is greater than that of 98.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capital Senior Living Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CCO, NCMI, PRTH, NEWT, and GFI.
- CSU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capital Senior Living Corp's official web site, go to www.capitalsenior.com.
CSU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CSU's price/earnings ratio is 101.45% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- CSU's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- CSU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 151 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSU.
CSU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.17||52-week high||$58.94|
|Prev. close||$32.32||52-week low||$7.35|
|Day high||$31.93||Avg. volume||35,578|
|50-day MA||$46.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.38||Market Cap||68.01M|
Capital Senior Living Corporation (CSU) Company Bio
Capital Senior Living Corporation owns, operates, develops, and manages senior living communities in the United States. The company provides senior living services to the elderly, including independent living, assisted living, and home care services. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CSU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSU Latest Social Stream
View Full CSU Social Stream
Latest CSU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Senior Living Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSU as an investment opportunity.
Capital Senior Living Corporation (the Company or Capital Senior Living) (NYSE: CSU), a leading owner-operator of senior living communities and services announced its May occupancy of 78.2%, which is an increase of 294 basis points from the pandemic low average monthly occupancy of 75.3% in February of 2021. Approximately 53% of its 60 owned communities and all but two of its managed
Capital Senior Living Corporation (the Company or Capital Senior Living) (NYSE: CSU), a leading owner-operator of senior living communities and services announced that it has been selected to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted by FTSE
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CSU #assistedliving--Capital Senior Living announces it is to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 annual reconstitution.
Capital Senior Living Completes Third Round of COVID-19 Vaccinations at All Communities and Reports March Occupancy
DALLAS, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company”) (NYSE: CSU) has completed first, second and third rounds of COVID-19 vaccinations at all its communities. To date, 88% of residents are fully vaccinated with 90% of residents having received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. “We are very grateful that through our partnership with CVS Health, we have been able to administer no-cost, on-site vaccines to our employees and residents, and we are thrilled that so many of our residents are now fully vaccinated,” said Kimberly S. Lody, President and CEO. “The safety of our communities is always our top priority, and we believe the successful distribution of the vaccine is crucial to protecting residents and returning to normal daily activities....
Capital Senior Living to Present and Host Investor Meetings at Barclay's Global Healthcare Conference
DALLAS, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company” or “Capital Senior Living”) (NYSE: CSU), a leading owner/operator of senior living communities and services, announced today that Kimberly S. Lody, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Brandon Ribar, Chief Operating Officer, will provide a Company update and host virtual investor meetings at the Barclay's Global Healthcare Conference March 9-11, 2021. To arrange a meeting, investors should request an appointment through the conference portal. The Company update will occur from 9:10 to 9:35 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The presentation will be livestreamed for conference participants, and a replay will be available on the Capital Senior Living website until April 30, 2021. ...
CSU Price Returns
Continue Researching CSUWant to see what other sources are saying about Capital Senior Living Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capital Senior Living Corp (CSU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch