Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CSV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CSV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.2% of US stocks).
CSV Stock Summary
- For CSV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CSV has reported earnings growth of 135.54%, putting it ahead of 87.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Carriage Services Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carriage Services Inc are CVI, GTN, NOVA, UAN, and AM.
- CSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carriage Services Inc's official web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.05||52-week high||$39.21|
|Prev. close||$37.12||52-week low||$14.11|
|Day high||$38.13||Avg. volume||97,221|
|50-day MA||$36.47||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$29.89||Market Cap||686.73M|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CSV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Carriage Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Carriage Services Inc ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CSV, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Carriage Services Inc over the past 5.58 years is 0.31%; that's higher than 69.24% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 41% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 77.25% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carriage Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
Carriage Services Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering and New Intrinsic Value Roughly Right Range
HOUSTON, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) (“Carriage Services” or the “Company”). Mel Payne, Chairman and CEO, issued the following statement: I have been waiting almost thirty years to write a press release like this one. Everything from this point on should be considered my personal yet educated opinion about various aspects of Carriage and “Mr. Market,” the famous allegory created by investor Benjamin Graham to describe what he believed were the irrational or contradictory traits of the stock market and the risk of following groupthink. Mr. Market was first introduced in his 1949 book, The Intelligent Investor, and its most famous practitioner is Warren Buffett. My favorite book on investing and human nature remains, “Seeking Wisdom: From Darwin to...
Carriage Services Announces Closing of Senior Notes Offering and Entry into Amended and Restated Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility
HOUSTON, Texas, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) (“Carriage Services” or the “Company”) today announced that it closed its private offering of $400 million aggregate principal amount of 4.25% senior notes due 2029 (the “2029 Notes”). The Company used the net proceeds from the sale of the 2029 Notes, together with cash on hand and borrowings under the amended and restated credit facility, to satisfy and discharge the indenture with respect to its 6.625% senior notes due 2026 (the “2026 Notes”). The 2026 Notes are scheduled to be redeemed on June 1, 2021. This press release does not constitute a notice of redemption with respect to the 2026 Notes. The 2029 Notes are unsecured, senior obligations of the Company, and interest is payable semi-annually in a...
Carriage Services (CSV) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Carriage Services Announces Call to Discuss Senior Notes Refinancing and New Intrinsic Value Roughly Right Range
HOUSTON, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced that it has scheduled a conference call to discuss its Senior Notes Refinancing Transaction and a new Roughly Right Range of Intrinsic Value. The call will be live via phone on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. central time. What: Carriage Services Conference Call to discuss Senior Notes Refinancing and new Intrinsic Value Roughly Right Range When: Friday, May 14, 2021 – 9:30 a.m. central timeHow: Live via phone – By dialing 866-516-3867 (conference ID 5996527) An audio archive of the call will be available by phone until May 19, 2021 by dialing toll-free 855-859-2056 (conference ID 5996527). Carriage Services is a leading provider of funeral and cemetery services and merchandise in the United ...
While it’s easy to get carried away with the speculation, investors should consider these safe stocks to hand down to their progeny.
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|