Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSV POWR Grades
- CSV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.75% of US stocks.
- CSV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CSV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CSV Stock Summary
- For CSV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.29% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Carriage Services Inc is reporting a growth rate of 135.54%; that's higher than 87.01% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSV comes in at 15.41% -- higher than that of 85.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Carriage Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVI, GTN, NOVA, NCLH, and AM.
- CSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carriage Services Inc's official web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSV's price/sales ratio is 41.94% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.5.
- CSV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSV.
CSV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -81.67%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.7%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -4.08%.
The table below shows CSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.93||52-week high||$39.65|
|Prev. close||$36.99||52-week low||$20.22|
|Day high||$37.31||Avg. volume||92,489|
|50-day MA||$36.86||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$33.95||Market Cap||666.51M|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CSV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CSV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Carriage Services Inc ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Carriage Services Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at 0.46%; that's greater than 77.96% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.63% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Carriage Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 71.67% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carriage Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 28, 2021 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Steve Metzger - EVP, CAO and General Counsel Mel Payne - Chairman and CEO Ben Brink - EVP and CFO Carlos Quezada - EVP and COO Conference Call Participants Alex Paris - Barrington...
HOUSTON, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) Mel Payne, Chairman and CEO, stated, After our highly successful refinancing of $400 million 6.625% senior notes into a new issue of eight year $400 million 4.25% senior notes on May 13, 2021, we have continued to execute our funeral and cemetery portfolio operations and sales performance at an extraordinarily high level even as we have moved into a more normalized post COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis death rate environment during the second quarter. We are now positioned to optimize long term shareholder value creation through continued outstanding execution of our operating and strategic acquisition models and savvy, disciplined and flexible capital allocation of our recurring and increasing Free Cash Flow into hi...
Carriage Services (CSV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.00% and 8.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced that its Board of Directors on July 21, 2021 declared a quarterly dividend of 10¢ per share payable on September 1, 2021 to common share record holders as of August 9, 2021.
HOUSTON, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced plans to release 2021 second quarter results on Tuesday, July 27, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Carriage Services has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. central time.
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|