Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.13||52-week high||$35.99|
|Prev. close||$30.85||52-week low||$22.71|
|Day high||$30.86||Avg. volume||85,014|
|50-day MA||$31.44||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$30.08||Market Cap||450.93M|
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV POWR Grades
- CSV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.85% of US stocks.
- CSV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CSV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
CSV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CARRIAGE SERVICES INC is higher than it is for about 95.37% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.44 for CARRIAGE SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 86.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CSV is more volatile than only 21.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARRIAGE SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALEX, HTGC, TRIN, VVPR, and HTZ.
- CSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CARRIAGE SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSV's price/earnings ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 15.
- CSV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSV.
CSV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.86%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 861.11%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.65%.
The table below shows CSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.35% of graded US stocks.
- CSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.319 -- ranking 40th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- ZVO, SCI, and XSPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSV.
The table below shows CSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARRIAGE SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Rapid growth of generative AI-based software is challenging business technology leaders to keep potential cybersecurity issues in check.
Carriage Services reported its second quarter earnings, which exceeded analysts' expectations thanks in part to increases in both funeral and cemetery revenues, including a record high for cemetery operating revenue.
Carriage Services (CSV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.92% and 3.99%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Conference call on Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. central time.HOUSTON, Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Company Highlights: Total revenue increased $7.1 million over the prior year quarter, or 7.8%, driven by strong 16.1% growth in cemetery and 4.6% growth in funeral;Adjusted consolidated EBITDA increased $3.4 million over the prior year quarter, or 13.3% and adjusted co
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|