Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSV POWR Grades
- CSV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CSV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
CSV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CARRIAGE SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CSV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.05% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.3 for CARRIAGE SERVICES INC; that's greater than it is for 87.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYN, CHDN, CURO, AMTX, and ALCO.
- Visit CSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Valuation Summary
- CSV's price/earnings ratio is 8.7; this is 18.69% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CSV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSV.
CSV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.26%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -81.76%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.27%.
The table below shows CSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.35% of graded US stocks.
- CSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.319 -- ranking 40th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- ZVO, SCI, and XSPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSV.
The table below shows CSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.16||52-week high||$66.33|
|Prev. close||$32.12||52-week low||$30.45|
|Day high||$33.24||Avg. volume||127,339|
|50-day MA||$36.61||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$45.42||Market Cap||472.69M|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARRIAGE SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 17-18, 2022.
HOUSTON, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) (“Carriage” or “Carriage Services”) is pleased to announce that it has acquired substantially all the assets of Funeraria San Juan (“San Juan”), a business consisting of two stand-alone funeral homes located in Kissimmee, Florida, 20 minutes south of Orlando. “When I decided to look for a succession plan, I ended up with several offers and ultimately selected Carriage because of their history, reputation, and because
Does the August share price for Carriage Services, Inc. ( NYSE:CSV ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|