Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSV POWR Grades
- CSV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CSV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 29.98% of US stocks).
CSV Stock Summary
- Carriage Services Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.3% of US listed stocks.
- For CSV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.8 for Carriage Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CSV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTGC, SEM, AMTX, TVTY, and SUP.
- Visit CSV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSV's price/sales ratio is 64.29% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CSV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSV.
CSV Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.46%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1430.17%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.39%.
The table below shows CSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.35% of graded US stocks.
- CSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.319 -- ranking 40th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- ZVO, SCI, and XSPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSV.
The table below shows CSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.33||52-week high||$66.33|
|Prev. close||$38.50||52-week low||$34.10|
|Day high||$38.84||Avg. volume||134,985|
|50-day MA||$48.49||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$49.46||Market Cap||570.70M|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carriage Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Carriage Services, Inc. ( NYSE:CSV ) by taking...
Carriage Services (CSV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.63% and 3.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc. Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc.
Carriage Services (CSV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced plans to release 2021 annual results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Carriage Services has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. central time. What:Carriage Services 2021 Annual Results Earnings Conference CallWhen:Thursday, February 24, 2022 – 9:30 a.m. central ti
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|