Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CSV POWR Grades
- CSV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CSV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- CSV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CSV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Carriage Services Inc is higher than it is for about 93.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.8 for Carriage Services Inc; that's greater than it is for 77.57% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CSV comes in at 10.42% -- higher than that of 81.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carriage Services Inc are PBF, VIST, HTGC, NOVA, and TH.
- CSV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carriage Services Inc's official web site, go to www.carriageservices.com.
CSV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CSV's price/sales ratio is 64.29% higher, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CSV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CSV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CSV.
CSV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 771.69%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1430.17%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.39%.
The table below shows CSV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CSV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CSV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.79% of graded US stocks.
- CSV's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 41st of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- ZVO, SCI, and NAUH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CSV.
The table below shows CSV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CSV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CSV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.99||52-week high||$48.61|
|Prev. close||$44.15||52-week low||$23.60|
|Day high||$44.63||Avg. volume||103,750|
|50-day MA||$44.17||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$38.12||Market Cap||784.17M|
Carriage Services, Inc. (CSV) Company Bio
Carriage Services, Inc. provides death care services and merchandise in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Funeral Home Operations and Cemetery Operations. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CSV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CSV Latest Social Stream
View Full CSV Social Stream
Latest CSV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carriage Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CSV as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced plans to release 2021 third quarter results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, Carriage Services has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 9:30 a.m. central time. What:Carriage Services Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference CallWhen:Thursday, October 28, 2021 – 9:30 a.m. central
Bullish insiders at Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE:CSV) loaded up on US$1.5m of stock earlier this year
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of Carriage Services, Inc. ( NYSE:CSV...
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Carriage Services (CSV) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Carriage Services (CSV) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
CSV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|