Cintas Corporation (CTAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTAS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CTAS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.86% of US stocks).
CTAS Stock Summary
- CTAS has a higher market value than 92.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,588,033,887.
- Cintas Corp's stock had its IPO on March 14, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.79% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Cintas Corp's share price is greater than that of just 0.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cintas Corp are HRL, CSGP, PAYX, AVTR, and RACE.
- CTAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cintas Corp's official web site, go to www.cintas.com.
CTAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CTAS's price/earnings ratio is 22.7% higher, now standing at 37.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CTAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $9.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTAS.
CTAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$356.84||52-week high||$369.20|
|Prev. close||$357.80||52-week low||$254.07|
|Day high||$360.00||Avg. volume||420,846|
|50-day MA||$351.08||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$343.32||Market Cap||37.48B|
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Company Bio
Cintas Corporation designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, first aid, safety and fire protection products and services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
CTAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cintas Corp. To summarize, we found that Cintas Corp ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cintas Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 88.01% of its sector Industrials.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 21.87% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CTAS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.29% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTAS Social Stream
Latest CTAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cintas Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTAS as an investment opportunity.
Cintas Canada, Ltd. invites the public to vote for the five finalists in the 2021 Canada’s Best Restroom contest! The polls are open now through July 9 at bestrestroom.com/Canada.The facility that receives the most votes will win $2,500 in facility services from Cintas to help maintain their award-winning washrooms.
To recognize and honor the heroic work of outstanding Environmental Services (EVS) technicians, Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS) is accepting nominations for the 2021 C.A.P.E. Award (Cleaning to Advance the Patient Experience) through August 9, 2021.
Introducing the Cintas Total Clean Program™: First-of-its-Kind Program for Helping Customers Offer Cleaner, Safer Environments
To support a variety of businesses, the Total Clean Program includes a wide array of products, deliveries and on-site services to choose from.
If you want to know who really controls Cintas Corporation ( NASDAQ:CTAS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Cintas’ continued commitment to helping its more than 1 million customers get Ready for the Workday® nets a jump in the 2021 Fortune 500 rankings.
CTAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|