Cintas Corporation (CTAS): Price and Financial Metrics
CTAS Stock Summary
- CTAS has a market capitalization of $27,915,925,868 -- more than approximately 92.83% of US stocks.
- CTAS's went public 30.69 years ago, making it older than 88.18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Cintas Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSY, PH, MNST, SLF, and GIS.
- CTAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cintas Corp's official web site, go to www.cintas.com.
CTAS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTAS Price/Volume Stats
Cintas Corporation (CTAS) Company Bio
Cintas Corporation designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, first aid, safety and fire protection products and services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.