Cintas Corp. (CTAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTAS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTAS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.84% of US stocks.
- CTAS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CTAS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CTAS Stock Summary
- CINTAS CORP's market capitalization of $39,174,967,495 is ahead of 94.76% of US-listed equities.
- CINTAS CORP's stock had its IPO on March 14, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.52% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTAS is more volatile than just 8.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAYX, ROP, LULU, APH, and ROST.
- Visit CTAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cintas.com.
CTAS Valuation Summary
- CTAS's price/earnings ratio is 31.9; this is 89.32% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CTAS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTAS.
CTAS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 136.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 177.23%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 150.69%.
The table below shows CTAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTAS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTAS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.32% of graded US stocks.
- CTAS's asset turnover comes in at 0.884 -- ranking 23rd of 32 Apparel stocks.
- SHOO, COLM, and TPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTAS.
The table below shows CTAS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$389.29||52-week high||$461.44|
|Prev. close||$389.55||52-week low||$343.86|
|Day high||$394.86||Avg. volume||494,711|
|50-day MA||$415.55||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$398.63||Market Cap||39.72B|
Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Company Bio
Cintas Corporation (/ˈsɪntɑːz/) is an American corporation headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, which provides a range of products and services to businesses including uniforms, mats, mops, cleaning and restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety courses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CTAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTAS Latest Social Stream
View Full CTAS Social Stream
Latest CTAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CINTAS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTAS as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 best stocks for dividends. You can skip our detailed discussion on the best dividend stocks and their historical performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Stocks for Dividends. The irregular patterns of the stock market have agitated investors this year as they look for safe investment options. The […]
Strong segmental performances drive Cintas' (CTAS) Q1 results despite high costs. Following this, the company raises its earnings and revenues guidance for fiscal 2023.
Q1 2023 Cintas Corp Earnings Call
Cintas (CTAS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.62% and 4.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CINCINNATI, September 28, 2022--Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS) today reported results for its fiscal 2023 first quarter ended August 31, 2022. Revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2023 was $2.17 billion compared to $1.90 billion in last year’s first quarter, an increase of 14.2%. The organic revenue growth rate for the first quarter of fiscal 2023, which adjusts for the impacts of acquisitions, divestitures and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations, was 13.9%.
CTAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|