Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CTAS has less volatility in its price than 96.77% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTAS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FSI, SPH, TGS, INDB and EVOL.
CTAS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CTAS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.02% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cintas Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CTAS offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.95% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CTAS's provides a return of -74.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 16.23% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Cintas Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.18% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CTAS Dividend Chart
CTAS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|