Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
CTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.75||52-week high||$48.05|
|Prev. close||$40.04||52-week low||$32.68|
|Day high||$39.91||Avg. volume||50,743|
|50-day MA||$36.93||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$37.38||Market Cap||715.50M|
CTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTBI POWR Grades
- CTBI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTBI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CTBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CTBI Stock Summary
- CTBI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 234.91 -- higher than 88.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CTBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.69% of US stocks.
- The volatility of COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of merely 15.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GSBC, QCRH, UBSI, NWBI, and TCBI.
- Visit CTBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctbi.com.
CTBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CTBI's price/sales ratio is 210% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CTBI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTBI.
CTBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.09%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.21%.
The table below shows CTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.84% of graded US stocks.
- CTBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, PGC, and RIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTBI.
The table below shows CTBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI) Company Bio
Community Trust Bancorp provides commercial and personal banking, and trust and wealth management services to small and mid-sized communities in Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pikeville, Kentucky.
CTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CTBI Social Stream
Latest CTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTBI as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss top 30 dividend achievers according to dividend yield. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend growers and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Achievers List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend Achievers are a group of companies known for consistently increasing their dividends for […]
Carlyle Group (CG) reduces its pan-Asia PE fund target by around 30% from $8.5 billion.
In this article, we discuss top 30 dividend champions according to dividend yields. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read Dividend Champions List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Dividend champions are companies that have increased their dividends for 25 years or more. […]
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
CTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Trust Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch