Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTBI POWR Grades
- CTBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- CTBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CTBI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CTBI Stock Summary
- CTBI's current price/earnings ratio is 9.34, which is higher than only 16.13% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CTBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.44%, Community Trust Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIVB, LSBK, GBCI, HBNC, and BXS.
- CTBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Trust Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.ctbi.com.
CTBI Valuation Summary
- CTBI's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CTBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CTBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTBI.
CTBI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -0.91%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.64%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.67%.
The table below shows CTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.47||52-week high||$47.53|
|Prev. close||$39.67||52-week low||$27.74|
|Day high||$39.85||Avg. volume||56,547|
|50-day MA||$41.22||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$40.12||Market Cap||703.79M|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI) Company Bio
Community Trust Bancorp provides commercial and personal banking, and trust and wealth management services to small and mid-sized communities in Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pikeville, Kentucky.
CTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CTBI Social Stream
Latest CTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTBI as an investment opportunity.
PIKEVILLE, Ky., July 28, 2021--COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP, INC. ANNOUNCES CEO RETIREMENT AND SUCCESSION PLAN
PIKEVILLE, Ky, July 28, 2021--Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. Increases Its Cash Dividend
PIKEVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. Reports Record Earnings for the Second Consecutive Quarter 2021.
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.72% and 1.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Trust Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch