Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTBI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.79% of US stocks.
- CTBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CTBI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.29% of US stocks).
CTBI Stock Summary
- CTBI's current price/earnings ratio is 10.39, which is higher than only 18.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.92 for Community Trust Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 35.44%, Community Trust Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 80.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Community Trust Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIVB, FMBH, HBNC, LSBK, and HBMD.
- Visit CTBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctbi.com.
CTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.90||52-week high||$47.53|
|Prev. close||$44.60||52-week low||$27.72|
|Day high||$45.11||Avg. volume||62,972|
|50-day MA||$44.90||Dividend yield||3.43%|
|200-day MA||$37.20||Market Cap||800.61M|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI) Company Bio
Community Trust Bancorp provides commercial and personal banking, and trust and wealth management services to small and mid-sized communities in Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pikeville, Kentucky.
CTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CTBI Social Stream
Latest CTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Trust Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTBI as an investment opportunity.
On average, over time, stock markets tend to rise higher. This makes investing attractive. But not every stock you buy...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 26th
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CTBI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Investors can purchase...
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 2nd
CTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Trust Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch