Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTBI POWR Grades
- CTBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTBI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CTBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.5% of US stocks).
CTBI Stock Summary
- CTBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTBI is more volatile than just 5.38% of stocks we're observing.
- COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWBI, FUNC, FCF, WSFS, and LSBK.
- CTBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.ctbi.com.
CTBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CTBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- CTBI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTBI.
CTBI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.09%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.21%.
The table below shows CTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.84% of graded US stocks.
- CTBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, PGC, and RIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTBI.
The table below shows CTBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTBI, see our CTBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$50.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
CTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.98||52-week high||$48.05|
|Prev. close||$38.05||52-week low||$37.49|
|Day high||$39.41||Avg. volume||58,714|
|50-day MA||$42.33||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$43.37||Market Cap||700.74M|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI) Company Bio
Community Trust Bancorp provides commercial and personal banking, and trust and wealth management services to small and mid-sized communities in Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pikeville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CTBI Social Stream
Latest CTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTBI as an investment opportunity.
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. Declares Its Cash Dividend
PIKEVILLE, Ky., January 25, 2023--On January 24, 2023, the Board of Directors of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ-CTBI) declared its cash dividend of $0.44 per share, which will be paid on April 1, 2023, to shareholders of record on March 15, 2023.
Investors five-year returns in Community Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ:CTBI) have not grown faster than the company's underlying earnings growth
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But even the best stock picker will only win with...
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.44% and 1.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. Reports Earnings for the 4th Quarter and Year 2022
PIKEVILLE, Ky., January 18, 2023--Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-CTBI):
Dividend Champions List Ranked By Yield: Top 25
In this article, we discuss top 25 high-yielding dividend champions. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing and returns of dividend stocks in the past, and go directly to read Dividend Champions List Ranked By Yield: Top 10. Analysts recommend loading up on dividend stocks because they are an important source of return […]
CTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Trust Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...