Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTBI POWR Grades
- CTBI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.63% of US stocks.
- CTBI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTBI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.08% of US stocks).
CTBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.42 for COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 87.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of merely 1.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTBI comes in at 10.78% -- higher than that of 85.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSBC, NWBI, WSFS, FRME, and LSBK.
- CTBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.ctbi.com.
CTBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CTBI's price/sales ratio is 26.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CTBI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTBI.
CTBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.19%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -9.32%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.16%.
The table below shows CTBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.84% of graded US stocks.
- CTBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- VBTX, PGC, and RIVE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTBI.
The table below shows CTBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.78||52-week high||$47.90|
|Prev. close||$47.20||52-week low||$39.10|
|Day high||$47.84||Avg. volume||45,037|
|50-day MA||$44.37||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$42.40||Market Cap||856.12M|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (CTBI) Company Bio
Community Trust Bancorp provides commercial and personal banking, and trust and wealth management services to small and mid-sized communities in Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Pikeville, Kentucky.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTBI Latest Social Stream
View Full CTBI Social Stream
Latest CTBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY TRUST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTBI as an investment opportunity.
Community Trust Bancorp ( NASDAQ:CTBI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$55.1m (down 1.1...
Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation's (NASDAQ:CMCT) top owners are private companies with 36% stake, while 28% is held by individual investors
Every investor in Creative Media & Community Trust Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMCT ) should be aware of the most powerful...
PIKEVILLE, Ky., October 26, 2022--On October 25, 2022, the Board of Directors of Community Trust Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ: CTBI) declared its cash dividend of $0.44 per share, which will be paid on January 1, 2023, to shareholders of record on December 15, 2022.
Here is how Commerzbank AG (CRZBY) and Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.90% and 2.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CTBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTBIWant to see what other sources are saying about Community Trust Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Trust Bancorp Inc (CTBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch