CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTEK Stock Summary
- CTEK has a higher market value than merely 3.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,438,147.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CYNERGISTEK INC is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CYNERGISTEK INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTTR, VVOS, PETS, MBUU, and MICT.
- CTEK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYNERGISTEK INC's official web site, go to www.cynergistek.com.
CTEK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CTEK's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.27% lower, now standing at -4.7.
- Over the past 227 months, CTEK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTEK.
CTEK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 20.27%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.4%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -156.93%.
The table below shows CTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$2.04|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||293,474|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.24||Market Cap||16.57M|
CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK) Company Bio
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cyber security, privacy, and compliance services in the United States. The company offers assessment and audit, technical testing, program development and remediation, and monitoring and advisory services. It serves primarily healthcare industry, as well as education, financial services, government, Internet and media, and manufacturing industries under the CynergisTek, Redspin, and Backbone Consultants brand names. The company was formerly known as Auxilio, Inc. and changed its name to CynergisTek, Inc. in September 2017. CynergisTek, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTEK Social Stream
Latest CTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYNERGISTEK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTEK as an investment opportunity.
The deal comes a little more than a month after Clearwater purchased Troy, Michigan-based Tech Lock for an undisclosed sum, adding ransomware threat prevention and blocking capabilities to Clearwater’s platform.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 31, 2022--CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSE American: CTEK), ("CynergisTek"), a leading cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, and IT audit firm helping organizations in highly regulated industries navigate emerging security and privacy issues, today announced that its stockholders have voted to approve the previously announced merger agreement dated May 23, 2022 ("Merger Agreement") with Clearwater Compliance LLC ("Clearwater"), a healthcare focused cybersecurity, compliance, and risk
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (TSX-V: DMGI) (OTCQB US: DMGGF) (FRANKFURT: 6AX) (“DMG” or the “Company”), a vertically integrated blockchain and cryptocurrency technology company, announces John D. (J.D.) Abouchar has been appointed as a new independent Board Director and member of the Audit Committee. DMG also announces that independent Board Director, Nick Seto has resigned, effective August 22, 2022. Mr. Seto has served on DMG’s bo
AUSTIN, Texas, August 15, 2022--CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSE American: CTEK), leading cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, and IT audit firm helping organizations in highly regulated industries navigate emerging security and privacy issues, announces a well-known medical device manufacturer is renewing multiple Data Privacy and Compliance contract extensions worth over $300,000. The globally recognized organization is extending its seven-year relationship with CynergisTek into 2023 to support its oper
Southwest Healthcare System Signs New Three-Year Managed Cybersecurity RPP Contract With CynergisTek Worth Over $600,000
AUSTIN, Texas, July 28, 2022--CynergisTek, Inc. (NYSE American: CTEK) ("CynergisTek"), a leading cybersecurity, privacy, compliance, and IT audit firm helping organizations in highly regulated industries navigate emerging security and privacy issues, announces it has signed a six-figure, multi-year Resilience Partner Program (RPP) agreement to provide cybersecurity risk assessments, penetration testing, technical assessments, medical device security, and advisory services to a southwest healthca
CTEK Price Returns