CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTEK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTEK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.13% of US stocks.
- CTEK's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 147 days.
- CTEK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.59% of US stocks).
CTEK Stock Summary
- CTEK has a market capitalization of $21,574,842 -- more than approximately just 2.36% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cynergistek Inc is higher than it is for about merely 14.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cynergistek Inc comes in at -14.65%, a number that bests merely 14.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cynergistek Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be POAI, LOCO, NES, ENSV, and GIFI.
- Visit CTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cynergistek.com.
CTEK Valuation Summary
- CTEK's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 103.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 215 months, CTEK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CTEK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTEK.
CTEK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 487.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -66.19%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.68%.
The table below shows CTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||226,720|
|50-day MA||$1.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||22.30M|
CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK) Company Bio
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cyber security, privacy, and compliance services in the United States. The company offers assessment and audit, technical testing, program development and remediation, and monitoring and advisory services. It serves primarily healthcare industry, as well as education, financial services, government, Internet and media, and manufacturing industries under the CynergisTek, Redspin, and Backbone Consultants brand names. The company was formerly known as Auxilio, Inc. and changed its name to CynergisTek, Inc. in September 2017. CynergisTek, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTEK Social Stream
Latest CTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cynergistek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTEK as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CTEK #ITaudit--CynergisTek today announces the appointment of healthcare veteran, Tim McMullen, to the position of Chief Operating Officer.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 06, 2021--Large primary care practice contracts with CynergisTek to assess and validate the effectiveness of their technology stack and medical devices.
CynergisTek announces a six-figure agreement for Privileged Access Management (PAM) services with an existing Midwest health system client to safeguard identities with special access or capabilities beyond regular users. The increase in ransomware attacks has cyber insurance providers scrambling to cover their losses and the industry saw a rise in insurance premiums of 25 percent in the second quarter of 2021. In an effort to address the growing threats and costs associated, many cyber insurance More The post Midwest health system implements CynergisTeks additional controls for more stringent requirements appeared first on Help Net Security .
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CTEK #PAM--Midwest health system turns to CynergisTek to implement additional controls to meet carriers new and more stringent requirements.
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $CTEK #cyberresilience--Multiple clients rely on CynergisTek for cyber resilience strategic services to continue the momentum of security programs.
CTEK Price Returns