CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTEK POWR Grades
- CTEK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTEK is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 147 days.
- CTEK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CTEK Stock Summary
- CTEK has a market capitalization of $21,817,256 -- more than approximately merely 2.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cynergistek Inc is reporting a growth rate of 144.01%; that's higher than 85.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cynergistek Inc comes in at -14.65%, a number that bests only 14.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cynergistek Inc are POAI, LOCO, ENSV, NES, and GIFI.
- CTEK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cynergistek Inc's official web site, go to www.cynergistek.com.
CTEK Valuation Summary
- CTEK's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 103.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 215 months, CTEK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CTEK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTEK.
CTEK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 487.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -66.19%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -51.68%.
The table below shows CTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.81||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$1.87||Avg. volume||228,489|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||21.94M|
CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK) Company Bio
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cyber security, privacy, and compliance services in the United States. The company offers assessment and audit, technical testing, program development and remediation, and monitoring and advisory services. It serves primarily healthcare industry, as well as education, financial services, government, Internet and media, and manufacturing industries under the CynergisTek, Redspin, and Backbone Consultants brand names. The company was formerly known as Auxilio, Inc. and changed its name to CynergisTek, Inc. in September 2017. CynergisTek, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTEK Social Stream
Latest CTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cynergistek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTEK as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 13, 2021--CynergisTek today announces the appointment of healthcare veteran, Tim McMullen, to the position of Chief Operating Officer.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 06, 2021--Large primary care practice contracts with CynergisTek to assess and validate the effectiveness of their technology stack and medical devices.
AUSTIN, Texas, October 01, 2021--Midwest health system turns to CynergisTek to implement additional controls to meet carrier’s new and more stringent requirements.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 30, 2021--Multiple clients rely on CynergisTek for cyber resilience strategic services to continue the momentum of security programs.
CynergisTek Awarded Six-Figure Contract to Provide Red Team and Security Assessment Services for Large Credit Union
AUSTIN, Texas, September 30, 2021--CynergisTek has been selected for a new contract by one of the largest U.S. based federal credit unions valued at nearly $300,000.
CTEK Price Returns