CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTEK Stock Summary
- CTEK has a market capitalization of $16,699,278 -- more than approximately only 2.29% of US stocks.
- For CTEK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.05% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.14%, Cynergistek Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.87% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTEK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CURI, USEG, WTTR, MTRX, and CJJD.
- Visit CTEK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cynergistek.com.
CTEK Valuation Summary
- CTEK's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 103.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 215 months, CTEK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CTEK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTEK.
CTEK Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -289.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -66.56%.
The table below shows CTEK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTEK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTEK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$2.85|
|Prev. close||$0.59||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.60||Avg. volume||317,055|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||7.68M|
CynergisTek, Inc. (CTEK) Company Bio
CynergisTek, Inc. provides cyber security, privacy, and compliance services in the United States. The company offers assessment and audit, technical testing, program development and remediation, and monitoring and advisory services. It serves primarily healthcare industry, as well as education, financial services, government, Internet and media, and manufacturing industries under the CynergisTek, Redspin, and Backbone Consultants brand names. The company was formerly known as Auxilio, Inc. and changed its name to CynergisTek, Inc. in September 2017. CynergisTek, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTEK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTEK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTEK Social Stream
Latest CTEK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cynergistek Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTEK as an investment opportunity.
CynergisTek Announces Two Six-Figure, Multi-Year Managed Cybersecurity Service Contracts with a New Client, and an Existing Renewal
AUSTIN, Texas, February 17, 2022--CynergisTek to provide their ongoing flagship services to one of their largest health system customers, and a new top-rated hospital client.
AUSTIN, Texas, January 24, 2022--CynergisTek Announces New Six-Figure Cybersecurity Consulting Contract
CynergisTek Announces 3-Year Contract With Leading Medical System Resulting in Highest Annual Bookings in 3 Years
AUSTIN, Texas, January 05, 2022--CynergisTek’s Resilience Partner Program helps southern medical system amp up cybersecurity defenses.
AUSTIN, Texas, December 31, 2021--Large healthcare payer/provider and long-standing six-year client elevates its relationship with CynergisTek to include advanced solutions.
No summary available.
CTEK Price Returns