Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG): Price and Financial Metrics
CTG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTG is 5.86 -- better than 93.19% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Computer Task Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.63% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 635.35%, Computer Task Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Computer Task Group Inc are GNE, GFF, DXPE, NCBS, and ARCB.
- Visit CTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctg.com.
CTG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.68||52-week high||$6.48|
|Prev. close||$5.80||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$5.82||Avg. volume||34,203|
|50-day MA||$5.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.94||Market Cap||83.50M|
Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG) Company Bio
Computer Task Group, Incorporated operates as an information technology (IT) solutions and staffing services company in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Buffalo, New York.