Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTG POWR Grades
- CTG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.99% of US stocks.
- CTG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 159 days.
- CTG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CTG Stock Summary
- COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 90.36% of US equities in our set.
- CTG's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.23%, COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC are HZO, LYTS, HSON, MHH, and SHOO.
- Visit CTG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ctg.com.
CTG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CTG's price/sales ratio is 88.46% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- CTG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTG.
CTG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -11.53%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.51%.
The table below shows CTG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.09||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$7.18||52-week low||$6.42|
|Day high||$7.21||Avg. volume||21,711|
|50-day MA||$7.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.94||Market Cap||111.40M|
Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTG) Company Bio
Computer Task Group, Incorporated operates as an information technology (IT) solutions and staffing services company in North America and Europe. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Buffalo, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTG Latest Social Stream
View Full CTG Social Stream
Latest CTG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTG as an investment opportunity.
Computer Task Group, Incorporated (NASDAQ:CTG) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 47% stake
If you want to know who really controls Computer Task Group, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:CTG ), then you'll have to look at...
Investors in Computer Task Group (NASDAQ:CTG) have made a favorable return of 35% over the past five years
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But the truth is, you can...
Computer Task Group reported its Q3 financial results on November 8, 2022, and offers digital transformation and business process consulting. Click here for more on CTG.
CTG Announces Addition of Herman Kalra as Chief People Officer; Focus on Driving High-Performance Culture
Experienced people leader to drive future strategy for an increasingly global and distributed workforceBUFFALO, N.Y., Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTG (Nasdaq: CTG) ("Company"), a leading provider of digital IT solutions and services that drive clients' productivity and profitability in North America and Western Europe, today announced the addition of Herman Kalra as the Company’s new Chief People Officer (CPO). He joins the Executive Leadership team as a Vice President and will report to F
Computer Task Group, Incorporat found using ticker (CTG) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 13 and 9.25 with a mean TP of 11.13. Given that the stocks previous close was at 7.99 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 39.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 7.28 and the 200 day moving average is 8.36. The market capitalisation for the company is $119m. Visit the company website at: https://www.ctg.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="CTG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $166m based on the market concensus. Computer Task Group, Incorporated, togethe...
CTG Price Returns
Continue Researching CTGWant to do more research on Computer Task Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Computer Task Group Inc (CTG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch