CooTek (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 50 Class A Ordinary Shares (CTK): Price and Financial Metrics
CTK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, CooTek(Cayman)Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.11% of US stocks.
- CTK's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than just 5.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CooTek(Cayman)Inc comes in at 376.45%, a number that bests 98.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CooTek(Cayman)Inc are ZCMD, FLWS, JOUT, HAPP, and UUU.
- Visit CTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cootek.com.
CTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.59||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||37,934|
|50-day MA||$4.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.03||Market Cap||291.95M|
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. American Depositary Shares, each representing 50 Class A Ordinary Shares (CTK) Company Bio
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. develops mobile software solutions. The company offers TouchPal Input that corrects the mistyping based on the keys pressed and the context inputted; TouchPal X, a keyboard technology for Android smartphones and tablets; and TouchPal Dialer, a smart dialer and contacts management tool that improves the dialing experience on smartphones. It provides input solutions for the mobile devices of handheld manufacturers, ODMs, OEMs, and service providers. The company licenses its products to various brands of smartphones. Shanghai HanXiang (CooTek) Information Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2008 and is based in Shanghai, China.