CooTek (Cayman) Inc. ADR (CTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.39% of US stocks.
- CTK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 35 weeks.
- CTK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.24% of US stocks).
CTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTK is -26.64 -- better than just 0.8% of US stocks.
- CTK's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.5% of US stocks.
- CTK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CooTek(Cayman)Inc are SRLP, ACFN, BLBD, DOOO, and CSPR.
- CTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CooTek(Cayman)Inc's official web site, go to www.cootek.com.
CTK Valuation Summary
- CTK's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 105.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 36 months, CTK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.4.
- CTK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.4 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTK.
CTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.64% of graded US stocks.
- CTK's asset turnover comes in at 3.782 -- ranking 6th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- EVBG, EVOL, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTK.
The table below shows CTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||346,457|
|50-day MA||$1.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.96||Market Cap||51.75M|
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. ADR (CTK) Company Bio
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. develops mobile software solutions. The company offers TouchPal Input that corrects the mistyping based on the keys pressed and the context inputted; TouchPal X, a keyboard technology for Android smartphones and tablets; and TouchPal Dialer, a smart dialer and contacts management tool that improves the dialing experience on smartphones. It provides input solutions for the mobile devices of handheld manufacturers, ODMs, OEMs, and service providers. The company licenses its products to various brands of smartphones. Shanghai HanXiang (CooTek) Information Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2008 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTK Social Stream
Latest CTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CooTek(Cayman)Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTK as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Here's Why CooTek Cayman Inc. Sponsored ADR (CTK) is Poised for a Turnaround After Losing 30.5% in 4 Weeks
CooTek Cayman Inc. Sponsored ADR (CTK) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
CooTek (CTK) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Fengdu Novel, an online literature mobile app developed by CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) ("CooTek" or the "Company"), has launched a new online community for book lovers, in which readers can comment on novels and authors can get instant feedback on their works. This new community will boost authors' creativity and readers' engagement, and further create momentum to the development of Fengdu Novel's content ecology.
As a dark horse in the list of US IOS games -- a week into its launch, Truth Runner has already risen to the top and is still charging ahead. This hyper-casual parkour game developed by Taptek, a game studio invested by CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) ("CooTek" or the "Company"), has laid an excellent foundation for the Company's upcoming game releases in the second half of the year.
CTK Price Returns