CooTek (Cayman) Inc. ADR (CTK): Price and Financial Metrics
CTK Stock Summary
- CooTek(Cayman)Inc's stock had its IPO on September 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 5.96% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.23%, CooTek(Cayman)Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.26% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CooTek(Cayman)Inc comes in at 376.45%, a number that bests 98.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CooTek(Cayman)Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZCMD, JOUT, EFOI, MTSL, and ASYS.
- Visit CTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cootek.com.
CTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||476,326|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||146.92M|
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. ADR (CTK) Company Bio
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. develops mobile software solutions. The company offers TouchPal Input that corrects the mistyping based on the keys pressed and the context inputted; TouchPal X, a keyboard technology for Android smartphones and tablets; and TouchPal Dialer, a smart dialer and contacts management tool that improves the dialing experience on smartphones. It provides input solutions for the mobile devices of handheld manufacturers, ODMs, OEMs, and service providers. The company licenses its products to various brands of smartphones. Shanghai HanXiang (CooTek) Information Technology Co., Ltd. was founded in 2008 and is based in Shanghai, China.
CTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTK Latest Social Stream
View Full CTK Social Stream
Latest CTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CooTek(Cayman)Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTK as an investment opportunity.
Argus Research, an independent investment research firm, has launched Equity Research Report coverage on CooTek, Inc. (NYSE: CTK)
BABA, BIOL, CTK, GOL, and JKS have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 14, 2021
CooTek (Cayman) Inc. (NYSE: CTK) ("CooTek" or the "Company"), a fast-growing global mobile internet company, today announced that Li Hu (also known as "Heavenly Silkworm Potato"), the popular online literature author, officially published his new fantasy book, King of All Xiang. Fengdu Novel, CooTek's reading platform for free and original online literature, is the first online literature platform to debut this new book starting from April 10, 2021.
CooTek (CTK): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.28 misses by $0.01; GAAP EPS of -$0.31.Revenue of $102.4M (+48.4% Y/Y) misses by $4M.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by CooTek (Cayman) Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
CTK Price Returns