CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL): Price and Financial Metrics
CTL Stock Summary
- CTL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.64 -- higher than only 4.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTL is currently 2.1, higher than only 9.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Centurylink Inc is reporting a growth rate of -281.65%; that's higher than merely 5.31% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Centurylink Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NBL, NLSN, VER, APA, and DXC.
- Visit CTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurylink.com.
CTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.06||52-week high||$16.06|
|Prev. close||$13.56||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||13,483,100|
|50-day MA||$13.88||Dividend yield||7.11%|
|200-day MA||$12.24||Market Cap||15.33B|
CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) Company Bio
CenturyLink offers communications services which include local and long-distance, broadband, private line, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), data integration, managed hosting, colocation, Ethernet, network access, video, wireless and other ancillary services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Monroe, Louisiana.