CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL): Price and Financial Metrics
CTL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.61, Centurylink Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 5.08% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTL has reported earnings growth of -309.42%, putting it ahead of merely 4.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTL comes in at 24.4% -- higher than that of 91.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Centurylink Inc are ATO, CLR, CNA, SSL, and NBL.
- Visit CTL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centurylink.com.
CTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$17.61|
|Prev. close||$14.17||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$14.26||Avg. volume||13,536,576|
|50-day MA||$13.42||Dividend yield||7.06%|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||15.42B|
CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) Company Bio
CenturyLink offers communications services which include local and long-distance, broadband, private line, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), data integration, managed hosting, colocation, Ethernet, network access, video, wireless and other ancillary services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Monroe, Louisiana.