CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL): Price and Financial Metrics
CTL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.64, Centurylink Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.81% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTL is currently 2.1, higher than merely 9.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Centurylink Inc is reporting a growth rate of -281.65%; that's higher than just 5.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Centurylink Inc are NBL, NLSN, VER, APA, and DXC.
- CTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Centurylink Inc's official web site, go to www.centurylink.com.
CTL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.47||52-week high||$15.57|
|Prev. close||$14.54||52-week low||$9.64|
|Day high||$14.65||Avg. volume||13,691,364|
|50-day MA||$13.90||Dividend yield||6.88%|
|200-day MA||$12.30||Market Cap||15.78B|
CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL) Company Bio
CenturyLink offers communications services which include local and long-distance, broadband, private line, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), data integration, managed hosting, colocation, Ethernet, network access, video, wireless and other ancillary services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Monroe, Louisiana.
CTL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Centurylink Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Centurylink Inc ranked in the 48st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Centurylink Inc ended up being:
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 8.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Centurylink Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.6. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 11.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Centurylink Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Communication Services), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|