Catalent, Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CTLT Stock Summary
- CTLT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,802.34 -- higher than 97.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 53.37, Catalent Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTLT is currently 29.61, higher than 87.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TREX, RS, CRL, FBHS, and CRI.
- CTLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Catalent Inc's official web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
Catalent, Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent provides advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, and consumer health products. It operates through three segments: Oral Technologies, Medication Delivery Solutions, and Development & Clinical Services. The company was founded in 2007 and is founded in Somerset, New Jersey.