Catalent, Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTLT POWR Grades
- CTLT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTLT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- CTLT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.98% of US stocks).
CTLT Stock Summary
- CTLT has a market capitalization of $23,334,660,328 -- more than approximately 88.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Catalent Inc is higher than 91.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CTLT has reported earnings growth of 113.45%, putting it ahead of 82.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Catalent Inc are BR, AME, STLD, ADM, and LDOS.
- Visit CTLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Valuation Summary
- CTLT's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 50.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CTLT's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, CTLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTLT.
CTLT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 30.81%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 74.16%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.93%.
The table below shows CTLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.58% of graded US stocks.
- CTLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.469 -- ranking 96th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- HSKA, SPPI, and INSM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTLT.
The table below shows CTLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.27||52-week high||$142.64|
|Prev. close||$138.26||52-week low||$79.65|
|Day high||$138.82||Avg. volume||952,019|
|50-day MA||$123.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.85||Market Cap||23.61B|
Catalent, Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent provides advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, and consumer health products. It operates through three segments: Oral Technologies, Medication Delivery Solutions, and Development & Clinical Services. The company was founded in 2007 and is founded in Somerset, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTLT Social Stream
Latest CTLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTLT as an investment opportunity.
SOMERSET, N.J., September 07, 2021--Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT), the leading global provider of development sciences and manufacturing platforms for medicines, including biotherapeutics; cell and gene therapies; and consumer health products, today announced that members of its executive leadership team will virtually present at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference at 1:15 a.m. ET on September 9, 2021.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Cellect Jumps On First Apograft Transplantation, AstraZeneca, European Commission Bury Legal Hatchet, Cassava Defends Itself
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 2) Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) (announced acquisition of medical device company Walk Vascular) Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI ) (IPOed Aug. 6) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) Bicycle Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: BCYC ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) (announced COO appointment) Cryo-Cell International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCEL ) (announced uplisting to Nasdaq on Tues...
Contract Manufacturing of Injectable Drugs Market to See Huge Growth by 2027 | Lonza, Catalent, Jubilant Life Sciences
Latest published market study on Global Contract Manufacturing of Injectable Drugs Market provides an overview of the current market dynamics in the Contract Manufacturing of Injectable Drugs space, as well as what our survey respondentsall outsourcing decision-makerspredict the market will
Catalent (CTLT) reported better-than-expected fiscal Q4 and 2021 results for the period ended June 30, 2021. The company said that it has reached an agreement to acquire Bettera Holdings, a manufacturer in the nutritional supplements market, for $1 billion. Catalent is a global provider of drug delivery technologies and manufacturing solutions. Fiscal Q4 2021 revenues increased 25% year-over-year to $1.19 billion, surpassing the consensus estimate of $1.14 billion. Additionally, Q4 adjusted net income was $209 million compared to $154 million reported in the same quarter last year. Furthermore, EPS was $1.16 compared to $0.90 reported in the same quarter last year and above consensus estimates of $1.03.
Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Consumables Testing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2028 | Alcami Corporation, Merck KGaA, Eurofins Scientific, Catalent, Inc, Avomeen, BioSpectra, Inc
Biopharmaceuticals manufacturing consumables analytical testing is necessary to support a biopharmaceutical product from discovery to development through clinical trials to manufacture and marketing. Consumables are important materials that are utilised in the production process or come into contact with the
CTLT Price Returns