Catalent, Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTLT POWR Grades
- CTLT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.66% of US stocks.
- CTLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CTLT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,846,533,410, Catalent Inc has a greater market value than 87.53% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Catalent Inc is higher than 88.25% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For CTLT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RE, LDOS, DAR, LH, and PKG.
- CTLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Catalent Inc's official web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Valuation Summary
- CTLT's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 50.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CTLT's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 86 months.
- Over the past 86 months, CTLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTLT.
CTLT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.68%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.93%.
The table below shows CTLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.5% of graded US stocks.
- CTLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 93rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, SPPI, and HSKA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTLT.
The table below shows CTLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$107.29||52-week high||$142.64|
|Prev. close||$106.15||52-week low||$86.34|
|Day high||$108.07||Avg. volume||1,246,787|
|50-day MA||$100.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$113.26||Market Cap||19.23B|
Catalent, Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent provides advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, and consumer health products. It operates through three segments: Oral Technologies, Medication Delivery Solutions, and Development & Clinical Services. The company was founded in 2007 and is founded in Somerset, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTLT Social Stream
Latest CTLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Catalent Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTLT as an investment opportunity.
This is seemingly what's happened with three great growth stocks of late. In retrospect, it can't be too surprising that Shopify shares(NYSE: SHOP) have tumbled from their November's peak near $1,763 to their current price of $660 with a big piece of the loss taking shape just last week.
An unused vaccine factory which received £200m of taxpayer funding is to be sold to a US pharma giant, after Catalent was picked as the preferred bidder.
No summary available.
London, X0, based Investment company Veritas Asset Management LLP (Current Portfolio) buys Charter Communications Inc, CVS Health Corp, Catalent Inc, Sea, Coupang Inc, sells Alibaba Group Holding, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Moody's Corporation, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Intercontinental Exchange Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Veritas Asset Management LLP.
Investment company Handelsbanken Fonder AB (Current Portfolio) buys FREYR Battery, Pfizer Inc, GXO Logistics Inc, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, Fair Isaac Corp, sells SVB Financial Group, Ameresco Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, Wolfspeed Inc, Teladoc Health Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Handelsbanken Fonder AB.
CTLT Price Returns