Catalent, Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CTLT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 457.27, Catalent Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 61.9, Catalent Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.68% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Catalent Inc is higher than 90.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Catalent Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALLE, HUBB, PKG, BAH, and LW.
- CTLT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Catalent Inc's official web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.45||52-week high||$68.78|
|Prev. close||$59.60||52-week low||$39.09|
|Day high||$60.61||Avg. volume||1,035,048|
|50-day MA||$57.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.54||Market Cap||8.85B|
Catalent, Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent provides advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics, and consumer health products. It operates through three segments: Oral Technologies, Medication Delivery Solutions, and Development & Clinical Services. The company was founded in 2007 and is founded in Somerset, New Jersey.