Catalent Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.65||52-week high||$74.49|
|Prev. close||$37.95||52-week low||$31.45|
|Day high||$38.39||Avg. volume||3,122,609|
|50-day MA||$40.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.07||Market Cap||6.79B|
CTLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTLT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CTLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.21% of US stocks.
- CTLT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CTLT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CTLT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 344.66, CATALENT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTLT is currently 56.99, higher than 94.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CATALENT INC is reporting a growth rate of -75.35%; that's higher than just 18.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CATALENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XPO, EVC, FORR, BWMN, and SHEN.
- Visit CTLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CTLT's price/sales ratio is 57.89% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 113 months, CTLT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTLT.
CTLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.17%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.44%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.44%.
The table below shows CTLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.5% of graded US stocks.
- CTLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 93rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, SPPI, and HSKA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTLT.
The table below shows CTLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Catalent Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent, Inc. (Catalent Pharma Solutions) is a multinational corporation headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey. It is a global provider of delivery technologies, development, drug manufacturing, biologics, gene therapies and consumer health products. It employs more than 14,000 people, including approximately 2,400 scientists and technicians. In fiscal year 2020, it generated over $3 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
CTLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTLT Social Stream
Latest CTLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATALENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTLT as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH REPORTS These reports, excerpted and edited by Barron’s, were issued recently by investment and research firms. The reports are a sampling of analysts’ thinking; they should not be considered the views or recommendations of Barron’s.
The headline numbers for Catalent (CTLT) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Catalent, Inc. (NYSE:CTLT) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 15, 2023 Catalent, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.1, expectations were $-0.13. Operator: Hello all, and welcome to Catalent’s First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Earnings Call. My name is Lydia and I’ll be your operator today. [Operator Instructions]. I’ll now hand you over to […]
Catalent (CTLT) records lower revenues in Biologics segments in its first-quarter fiscal 2024, resulting in overall soft preliminary performance.
Investing.com -- U.S. stocks were falling as the steam ran out of their recent rally after Walmart's cautious outlook on consumer spending.
CTLT Price Returns