Catalent Inc. (CTLT): Price and Financial Metrics
CTLT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.74||52-week high||$82.73|
|Prev. close||$48.25||52-week low||$31.45|
|Day high||$47.87||Avg. volume||3,339,439|
|50-day MA||$47.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.42||Market Cap||8.43B|
CTLT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTLT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CTLT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.59% of US stocks.
- CTLT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTLT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CTLT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,507,023,458, CATALENT INC has a greater market value than 82.42% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 405.1, CATALENT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CATALENT INC is higher than 95.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTLT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTEC, TRU, FOXA, SP, and NPO.
- Visit CTLT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catalent.com.
CTLT Valuation Summary
- CTLT's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CTLT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 44.7 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTLT.
CTLT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.17%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.44%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.44%.
The table below shows CTLT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTLT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTLT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.5% of graded US stocks.
- CTLT's asset turnover comes in at 0.461 -- ranking 93rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- INSM, SPPI, and HSKA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTLT.
The table below shows CTLT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Catalent Inc. (CTLT) Company Bio
Catalent, Inc. (Catalent Pharma Solutions) is a multinational corporation headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey. It is a global provider of delivery technologies, development, drug manufacturing, biologics, gene therapies and consumer health products. It employs more than 14,000 people, including approximately 2,400 scientists and technicians. In fiscal year 2020, it generated over $3 billion in annual revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
CTLT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTLT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTLT Social Stream
Latest CTLT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATALENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTLT as an investment opportunity.
SOMERSET, N.J., September 18, 2023--Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT), the leader in enabling the development and supply of better treatments for patients worldwide, today announced that David McErlane has been named Group President of Catalent’s Biologics segment, effective September 25, 2023.
SOMERSET, N.J., September 15, 2023--Catalent, Inc. ("Catalent" or the "Company") (NYSE: CTLT), the leader in enabling the development and supply of better treatments for patients worldwide, today announced that, on September 14, 2023, it received a notice (the "NYSE Notice") from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company is not in compliance with the NYSE’s continued listing requirements under the timely filing criteria established in Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed Company Ma
Unraveling the Financial Metrics of Catalent Inc (CTLT)
Unpacking the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Catalent (CTLT)
S&P 500 companies collectively saw second-quarter earnings fall by 4% over last year.
CTLT Price Returns